Police order canine to rip off man's face for burning trash in barrel (entered home without warrant)

How fucked up is this?

• 11/10 fucked up

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • 10/10 fucked up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9/10 fucked up

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
The call was over a small fire in a backyard and they needed multiple officers and a k9 unit to respond?? WTF??

Police had been called to Hoogveldt’s house because a neighbour reported that there was a fire in his back yard.

“To protect the neighborhood, they had to go in and secure Mr. Hoogveldt,” West Jordan Sgt. Dan Robertstold reporters. “The fire department could not respond to take care of the fires.”

However, in the video the cops are heard saying that the fire was nothing, just some stuff burning in a barrel.

Police say that the use of force was justified because Hoogveldt has a criminal record involving weapons.

Sgt. Roberts said that releasing the dog was justified as Hoogveldt “could have easily been hiding a weapon on him.”

In the footage, one officer is heard saying that he “had to look away” when the dog had Hoogveldt by the face. “When he had him on the mouth, I was like ‘oh my ******'” the cop says to his colleague.

Describing the incident, Hoogveldt said “I didn’t dare to move. I put my hands up and froze. If I would have blinked, I thought I was going to get shot.”

A civil rights case will now be heard in Federal Court.

“There’s a right to be free from unlawful entry, under the Fourth Amendment,” Hoogveldt’s attorney Robert Sykes said. “We have a police officer without a warrant, kicking down a door, and going in someone’s home.”

“At the time and place this force was used, there was no justification at all to sic a police dog on somebody.” the attorney added.

Last edited:
Yet again a story of Leftists whining that someone got injured or killed after resisting arrest. It's the consistent theme in all their cop hater threads.

Whoa whoa whoa hold on a second let's not rush to judgement guys! We need to dissect the victim's background to find anything he may have done wrong in his past. Then we need to ask why he kept the fire going and didn't immediately surrender to the police!

Remember guys police are just people. The victim could have been armed and God knows what else!

Yet again a story of Leftists whining that someone got injured or killed after resisting arrest. It's the consistent theme in all their cop hater threads.
That's the spirit! Saint Michael CLEARLY defended these poor innocent police officers from being gunned down! What in the world was this criminal doing in his own home anyways huh??!!

He could've had a BAZOOKA! How would the police have known?! You fucking leftists! :mad:

Last edited:
The suspect was sitting in his arm chair with both hands in the area the whole time on the vid, empty, clearly, while the fire in the trash can was clearly visible out the window.

The cops are in big trouble.

The suspect was sitting in his arm chair with both hands in the area the whole time on the vid, empty, clearly, while the fire in the trash can was clearly visible out the window.

He was ignoring instructions, therefore resisting arrest. No they won't be in trouble. At all.

I don't blame the dog at all. I blame the assholes that just STOOD there while the guys face is being gnawed on. The dog was NOT under control at any time even with the one guy yelling OUT OUT OUT, which is the word used for dog training meaning the dog..if well trained, STOPS. The dog didn't. And the dog was trying to chew off the guys buttocks as they were cuffing him and still none tried to stop him.

Again, why are these cops not in jail???? I hope that guy sues their pants off so he can get a new face. Unbelievable.

That's the spirit! Saint Michael CLEARLY defended these poor innocent police officers from being gunned down! What in the world was this criminal doing in his own backyard anyways huh??!!

He could've had a BAZOOKA! How would the police have known?! You fucking leftists! :mad:

There's a big difference between attacking a guy for no reason and dealing with someone fighting arrest. Of course, you're a racist anti-white asshole that could care less about justice in this country.

He was ignoring instructions, therefore resisting arrest. No they won't be in trouble. At all.

They forced entry into his home without a warrant.

You put cops before the Constitution.

You're an Oathbreaker.

You're a threat to liberty.

I'm guessing you're a hired Neocon hack based of your post history on USMB or you are a cop defending the blue line.

a story?

Have you watched the video?

Yes. It proves yet again you cop hating Leftists believe that somebody resisting arrest should never have anything bad happen to them.

Bullshit.

You're an Oathbreaker.

I'm guessing you're a hired Neocon hack based of your post history on USMB or you are a cop defending the blue line.

Really? Do you have an article saying they violated the law? All I see you have is a video you're interpreting through your own ignorant bias.

a story?

Yes. It proves yet again you cop hating Leftists believe that somebody resisting arrest should never have anything bad happen to them.

Bullshit.

He has the constitutional right to use the nearest firearm and kill the invaders of his household. No warrant = thugs breaking into house.

I don't blame the dog at all. I blame the assholes that just STOOD there while the guys face is being gnawed on. The dog was NOT under control at any time even with the one guy yelling OUT OUT OUT, which is the word used for dog training meaning the dog..if well trained, STOPS. The dog didn't. And the dog was trying to chew off the guys buttocks as they were cuffing him and still none tried to stop him.

Again, why are these cops not in jail???? I hope that guy sues their pants off so he can get a new face. Unbelievable.

The lawsuit will fail. Bad things happen to assholes who resist arrest.

You're an Oathbreaker.

Really? Do you have an article saying they violated the law? All I see you have is a video you're interpreting through your own ignorant bias.

You're the type that will actually bear arms to defend a tyrannical regime at all costs. You better start learning how to shoot, we'll be meeting on the battlefield sometime this decade.

a story?

Bullshit.

He has the constitutional right to use the nearest firearm and kill the invaders of his household. No warrant = thugs breaking into house.

Police don't always need to have a warrant, especially if they have probable cause. He's alive because he DIDN'T have a firearm.

That's the spirit! Saint Michael CLEARLY defended these poor innocent police officers from being gunned down! What in the world was this criminal doing in his own backyard anyways huh??!!

There's a big difference between attacking a guy for no reason and dealing with someone fighting arrest. Of course, you're a racist anti-white asshole that could care less about justice in this country.
You police hating monster! This guy was CLEARLY a career criminal THUG! The police are heroes!!!

Forum List

Back