Police officers turned away from 'Whataburger'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
They fired the piece of shit, but the management of these places had damn better start laying down the law to employees that if they go rogue they will get their asses fired.

'We don't serve police': Why officers turned away from Whataburger
Two police officers say they were denied service at the popular southern fast-food chain in Lewisville, Texas because they work in law enforcement. Does this represent a growing sentiment against the police?

They thought it was a joke, but the cashier wasn’t laughing.

Two police officers say they were denied service at a popular southern fast-food chain in Lewisville, Texas because they work in law enforcement.

While taking a break from working overnight traffic security at a construction site, Officers Michael Magovern and Cameron Beckham entered a Whataburger to grab something to eat.

Recommended: Can you pass the written police officer exam?

Officer Magovern says before even ordering, an employee told him, “We don’t serve police officers.”

MORE: 'We don't serve police': Why officers turned away from Whataburger

At least the idiot got fired.

Perhaps the employee should have claimed it would have violated his/her deeply held religious beliefs by serving the officers. Could have made a bunch of dough on GoFundMe. lol

Imagine if it had been a Dunkin' Donuts!
No problem

cops-dunkin-donuts-2.jpg

pigs.jpg

Stylo-for-Pickard-2-002.jpg

Last edited:

Perhaps the employee should have claimed it would have violated his/her deeply held religious beliefs by serving the officers. Could have made a bunch of dough on GoFundMe. lol

Then another employee could have served them. Instead he will likely become a libtard pinup poster hero.

Then another employee could have served them. Instead he will likely become a libtard pinup poster hero.

You mean like the last fast food employee that pull this stunt was made a hero?

..or could have intoned reasons of faggotry; "we do not serve straight people" or something...

..or could have intoned reasons of faggotry; "we do not serve straight people" or something...

I've serviced loads of straight people in my day. lol

i got a question...we are pretty sure a family member is gay....but the religion in the family does not allow that....i am kinda hinted that we know with books....we being our small part of the family....okay do you wait till someone comes out or do you just say you know or do you go on like it is now? no one says much about it

Then you can put his poster on you already filled wall..of other libertarian pinups..

i got a question...we are pretty sure a family member is gay....but the religion in the family does not allow that....i am kinda hinted that we know with books....we being our small part of the family....okay do you wait till someone comes out or do you just say you know or do you go on like it is now? no one says much about it

I would wait for him or her to make the first move. If him or her drops a hint or two then pull them aside and ask. Be sure booze is involved. That always helps.

I let my kids know early that if they be ghey, I will treat them no different than if they are straight...

Forum List

Back