Police officers turned away from 'Whataburger'

They have every right to refuse to serve cops.

Of course, it might be a problem when others find out about it (recall the reverse at Chick-Fill-A).

And, if they were ever robbed...the cops might take a little longer getting there.
They have no right to do so. They are employees. They have the right to do what their employers say or lose their job.

Of course, it might be a problem when others find out about it (recall the reverse at Chick-Fill-A).

And, if they were ever robbed...the cops might take a little longer getting there.
They have no right to do so. They are employees. They have the right to do what their employers say or lose their job.

Their employer has the right to fire them.

But if the employers backed them.....every right.

Their employer has the right to fire them.

But if the employers backed them.....every right.
Sure. Completely change the facts and the you might be right.

They fired the piece of shit, but the management of these places had damn better start laying down the law to employees that if they go rogue they will get their asses fired.

'We don't serve police': Why officers turned away from Whataburger
Two police officers say they were denied service at the popular southern fast-food chain in Lewisville, Texas because they work in law enforcement. Does this represent a growing sentiment against the police?

They thought it was a joke, but the cashier wasn’t laughing.
Two police officers say they were denied service at a popular southern fast-food chain in Lewisville, Texas because they work in law enforcement.

While taking a break from working overnight traffic security at a construction site, Officers Michael Magovern and Cameron Beckham entered a Whataburger to grab something to eat.

Recommended: Can you pass the written police officer exam?

Officer Magovern says before even ordering, an employee told him, “We don’t serve police officers.”

MORE: 'We don't serve police': Why officers turned away from Whataburger

Ya didn't mention it, but I'm guessin' that the 'cashier' was BLACK!

They fired the piece of shit, but the management of these places had damn better start laying down the law to employees that if they go rogue they will get their asses fired.

'We don't serve police': Why officers turned away from Whataburger
Two police officers say they were denied service at the popular southern fast-food chain in Lewisville, Texas because they work in law enforcement. Does this represent a growing sentiment against the police?

They thought it was a joke, but the cashier wasn’t laughing.
Two police officers say they were denied service at a popular southern fast-food chain in Lewisville, Texas because they work in law enforcement.

While taking a break from working overnight traffic security at a construction site, Officers Michael Magovern and Cameron Beckham entered a Whataburger to grab something to eat.

Recommended: Can you pass the written police officer exam?

Officer Magovern says before even ordering, an employee told him, “We don’t serve police officers.”

MORE: 'We don't serve police': Why officers turned away from Whataburger

Ya didn't mention it, but I'm guessin' that the 'cashier' was BLACK!
Course you'd guess that. You are a racist prick.

i got a question...we are pretty sure a family member is gay....but the religion in the family does not allow that....i am kinda hinted that we know with books....we being our small part of the family....okay do you wait till someone comes out or do you just say you know or do you go on like it is now? no one says much about it

Personally, when next I have an opportunity to show appreciation or at some sappy time (reminiscing, talking about blessings, whatever), I would state simply that I love you, the person you are, your warmth/humor/ whatever quality; that I appreciate having you in my life; that nothing will ever change that; and that I am always here for you when you need me (and even when you don't). I hope you know that, but if you didn't, now you do. Hey, want some pie?

Imagine if it had been a Dunkin' Donuts!

The FOP would have called for a strike

Donut joke. How original.

Stop getting tapped by white belts Bro.
police-donuts.jpg

:rofl:

If he had refused to serve them because they are gay.....he would be a rightwing hero
You and a couple others seem to be confusing the actions of an employee and the business owners policies.

In this case, I'm glad it's not the policy of the company, and I'm glad they canned this employee.
Now if the company wanted to refuse to serve cops, I would say they are disgusting pieces of shit and I would personally boycott them, but I wouldn't be in favor of laws that force them to serve cops.
Yeah, most anti-cops working in rest. when I was in the business would spit, or blow nose mucus on their food....
Did you report them?

If he had refused to serve them because they are gay.....he would be a rightwing hero
You and a couple others seem to be confusing the actions of an employee and the business owners policies.

In this case, I'm glad it's not the policy of the company, and I'm glad they canned this employee.
Now if the company wanted to refuse to serve cops, I would say they are disgusting pieces of shit and I would personally boycott them, but I wouldn't be in favor of laws that force them to serve cops.
Yeah, most anti-cops working in rest. when I was in the business would spit, or blow nose mucus on their food....
Did you report them?

:rofl:

If you run a business that sells food, you want the local cops to like you. That's why cops usually eat free.

I was a security guard many years ago, and I just wandered from store to store and they all gave me free food, and I didn't even ask for it.

Forum List

Back