Police officers turned away from 'Whataburger'

The anti-confederate groups are not progressives...

They seem to wear the label and my progressive friends see to think the BLM folks are progressives, so why do you say that and what linkage can you provide?

Or are you just trolling?
What is a progressive in your definition?
My own personal working definition of what a Progressive is not what general society considers progressive to mean.

I consider a real Progressive to be a person who thinks that we should have as a goal the improvement of society. Sort of like the old Boy Scout slogan about leaving a camp site cleaner than you found it.

Originally it was much more than that and tied to American Protestantism's 'City on a Hill' kind of thing. Teddy Roosevelt was a progressive as was most who followed him in the White House.

When Progressivism was successful, it was tied down to basic Judeo-Christian morality, but it isn't any more, and has become a branch of neoMarxism.
Poor fucked up Jesus, the progressive...

Matthew 5:14-16New International Version (NIV)
14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

What is wrong with being a 'classic' nonMarxist Progressive like Teddy Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan? I think of myself as Progressive in part.

But todays neoMarxist bullshit is not progressivism and they don't cotton to Jesus. Nor do you as I recall, except when it suits you.
All religion is a tool. I use it when called for, and humans are a disease, Utopians (and progressives) can't accept that. They have hope for a future, that has none.

Tell the world it can be a better place, that humans can rise above their nature, try to make a go of it, and they will eventually nail your naked ass to a cross. It's always only a matter of time.

If he had refused to serve them because they are gay.....he would be a rightwing hero
You and a couple others seem to be confusing the actions of an employee and the business owners policies.

In this case, I'm glad it's not the policy of the company, and I'm glad they canned this employee.
Now if the company wanted to refuse to serve cops, I would say they are disgusting pieces of shit and I would personally boycott them, but I wouldn't be in favor of laws that force them to serve cops.
Yeah, most anti-cops working in rest. when I was in the business would spit, or blow nose mucus on their food....

That's why if I were a cop I would never eat in a restaurant anyway, especially a fast food place.
Back in the 80's a friend of mine serving a cop in a fast food place was busted for melting a plastic cup lid between the bun and meat on a burger and calling it provolone cheese.

All religion is a tool. I use it when called for, and humans are a disease, Utopians (and progressives) can't accept that. They have hope for a future, that has none...

And that is why you have a tin ear when it comes to matters of faith.

You still have not answered my question, 'Why did the Greek Platonists leave polytheism and become monotheists?'

That you cant answer that question shows how shallow your depth of actual understanding Christianity really is.

If he had refused to serve them because they are gay.....he would be a rightwing hero
You and a couple others seem to be confusing the actions of an employee and the business owners policies.

In this case, I'm glad it's not the policy of the company, and I'm glad they canned this employee.
Now if the company wanted to refuse to serve cops, I would say they are disgusting pieces of shit and I would personally boycott them, but I wouldn't be in favor of laws that force them to serve cops.
Yeah, most anti-cops working in rest. when I was in the business would spit, or blow nose mucus on their food....

That's why if I were a cop I would never eat in a restaurant anyway, especially a fast food place.
Back in the 80's a friend of mine serving a cop in a fast food place was busted for melting a plastic cup lid between the bun and meat on a burger and calling it provolone cheese.
We used to give cops freebies when I managed McDonald's and Taco Tico to get them to patrol or hang around the place late at night to help with security...Of course when I was a mid-teen I would put jalapenos on your burger if I didn't like you..One female employee I did this to I had to run from her husband...

All religion is a tool. I use it when called for, and humans are a disease, Utopians (and progressives) can't accept that. They have hope for a future, that has none...

And that is why you have a tin ear when it comes to matters of faith.

You still have not answered my question, 'Why did the Greek Platonists leave polytheism and become monotheists?'

That you cant answer that question shows how shallow your depth of actual understanding Christianity really is.
Actually I don't find the question all that interesting and it's not for this forum. Put it in religion and we'll debate it but it matters about as much as what would Christianity be without the endorsement (eventually) of Rome? Also not for this forum.

And what faith is to most people is what a teddy bear is to a small child.

The company fired the simian. Hope he never has to call 911 to get help from a cop.

NEVER piss off anyone serving your food in any restaurant.
I have seen it all. Everything from the waitress who always had to serve a couple who NEVER tipped. Between the pass and their table she spit on the food. She was caught on video tape.

Don't feel left out sweetheart. The FBI/CIA aren't ignoring you.
They both have people monitoring this forum and the other forum/s you post to.
Have a nice day.
It is mostly monitored by jews looking for so called hate groups. The Southern Poverty Law Center, Anti Defamation League, Civil Liberties Union. Everybody is "hater" who is not kissing jew-ass...

Have a nice day.
It is mostly monitored by jews looking for so called hate groups. The Southern Poverty Law Center, Anti Defamation League, Civil Liberties Union. Everybody is "hater" who is not kissing jew-ass...
I pity you pal.
What happened?
A JUUUUU touched your pee-pee when you were five?
The FBI/CIA monitor this forum as they do every other forum all day every day looking for, in this case cop-haters.
They have certainly found a couple here.

I pity you pal.
What happened?
A JUUUUU touched your pee-pee when you were five?
The FBI/CIA monitor this forum as they do every other forum all day every day looking for, in this case cop-haters.
They have certainly found a couple here.

You are such a dumb ass. The FBI is primarily domestic and he CIA is primarily foreign field. Your attempt to silence people with your stupid little tactic of who is watching you and the other is to shame people to silence is pathetic. Typical approach when you don't like what people are saying. Shaming people to silence...suppression of freedom of speech by instilling fear... You learned from the methods the Gestapo...
No need to pity me... hahaha... I wasn't aware that jews were touching five year olds' pee-pees....

Maybe employee was harassed or shot by a pig at one time. Can't blame them.
Have a nice day.
Good. Don't want my efforts to go to waste. :) Son I have been on their radar for YEARS probably close to 10....

They fired the piece of shit, but the management of these places had damn better start laying down the law to employees that if they go rogue they will get their asses fired.

'We don't serve police': Why officers turned away from Whataburger
Two police officers say they were denied service at the popular southern fast-food chain in Lewisville, Texas because they work in law enforcement. Does this represent a growing sentiment against the police?

They thought it was a joke, but the cashier wasn’t laughing.
Two police officers say they were denied service at a popular southern fast-food chain in Lewisville, Texas because they work in law enforcement.

While taking a break from working overnight traffic security at a construction site, Officers Michael Magovern and Cameron Beckham entered a Whataburger to grab something to eat.

Recommended: Can you pass the written police officer exam?

Officer Magovern says before even ordering, an employee told him, “We don’t serve police officers.”

MORE: 'We don't serve police': Why officers turned away from Whataburger
"The management of these places had damn better start laying down the law to employees that if they go rogue they will get their asses fired." Sorry, but isn't that what they did by firing this person?

They fired the piece of shit, but the management of these places had damn better start laying down the law to employees that if they go rogue they will get their asses fired.

Two police officers say they were denied service at the popular southern fast-food chain in Lewisville, Texas because they work in law enforcement. Does this represent a growing sentiment against the police?

Two police officers say they were denied service at a popular southern fast-food chain in Lewisville, Texas because they work in law enforcement.

While taking a break from working overnight traffic security at a construction site, Officers Michael Magovern and Cameron Beckham entered a Whataburger to grab something to eat.

Officer Magovern says before even ordering, an employee told him, “We don’t serve police officers.”

"The management of these places had damn better start laying down the law to employees that if they go rogue they will get their asses fired." Sorry, but isn't that what they did by firing this person?

Yessssss, but now that it looks like this may be a trend going forward, it's probably best that businesses start reminding employees of their policies.

Yessssss, but now that it looks like this may be a trend going forward, it's probably best that businesses start reminding employees of their policies.
What makes it look like a trend? Do you think that an employer needs to remind their employees that they need to serve their customers?

All cops just need to stop eating at fast food shitholes. For every Obama youth that won't serve them....there's 10000 more who will...and spit in their food. Fuck fast food. Shitty food. Shitty service.

All cops just need to stop eating at fast food shitholes. For every Obama youth that won't serve them....there's 10000 more who will...and spit in their food. Fuck fast food. Shitty food. Shitty service.
And really bad for your health. That is why I think you should eat there every day, every meal.

What makes it look like a trend? Do you think that an employer needs to remind their employees that they need to serve their customers?

This story is from two weeks ago:

Arby's apologizes after employee refuses to serve police officer

So, two cases in a nation of 300 million people is a trend?

So, two cases in a nation of 300 million people is a trend?

I don't know if this is heading towards a trend, we do know there's a lot of anti-cop sentiment in the country right now so it's possible.

They have every right to refuse to serve cops.

Of course, it might be a problem when others find out about it (recall the reverse at Chick-Fill-A).

And, if they were ever robbed...the cops might take a little longer getting there.

If I had been here, I might have gotten arrested for shoving those fishing poles up someones ass.

pigs-jpg.50342

Forum List

Back