Police Must 'Consider If Looters NEEDED What They Stole Before Charging Them'

...according to Soros AG, Diana Becton.

WTF?! If I was a police officer, I would have dropped my badge on the floor right then and walked out.

The only way we will fix this shit is with extreme civilian violence by the non-communist core of America against the communist agitators. It needs to happen and many need to suffer dearly...

Kyle Rittenhouse - TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT.

1598530550533.png

WTF?! If I was a police officer, I would have dropped my badge on the floor right then and walked out.

The only way we will fix this shit is with extreme civilian violence by the non-communist core of America against the communist agitators. It needs to happen and many need to suffer dearly...

Kyle Rittenhouse - TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT.

View attachment 380601

The Great Patriot, Defender of Kenosha and Guardian of Republic, Kyle Rittenhouse, will be acquitted by a Jury of his Peers, the townsfolk of Kenosha who have suffered immense harm by the hands of Rioters, Rapists, Arsonists, Looters and Thugs.

Wait....didn't Thomas Jefferson say exactly that?

"The tree of liberty must occasionally be refreshed with the blood of tyrants and patriots."

I need a new Samsung 65" Flat-panel TV,....can I have one?
65"? under achiever. 80" OLED or hold out man.
I don't have room for a bigger screen in my bedroom.

Dem legal scholars warned us this would happen during the lawless Obama administration. That when Dem leaders blatantly ignore the law and flaunt it, pretty soon the masses would feel no need to obey the law either.

If I try to walk out of my local Best Buy with a tv without paying for it I will be arrested, booked, and charged with a crime.

It would include getting to soros and the media along with college Presidents etc etc etc etc. Blowing up the cnn building msnbc building gettinc to all of them.

Not going to happen.

The tribulations are here and race as usual and like it has been used for decades, is used to divide and conquer.

Forum List

Back