Police Kill 16-Year-Old Girl

Does anybody in their right mind think that Police won't fire at a stolen car injuring a Police Officer and failing to stop? It's a shame that some people are too stoned or too stupid to understand.

Ok. Sad. But if you use a car as a weapon to hit a cop.....you may as well have shot yourself.

The girl was "murdered" by the cops. The cop that got hit by the car got hit when the car went out of control because they had just killed the driver.

The dumbasses in the article said the cops should've used a taser or rubber bullets.....VS A CHARGING VEHICLE.

Folks....just no words for how ignorant our society has become.

I swear I wish cops across America would announce February as "No Cops Month" and takea month of unpaid leave.

The dumbasses in the article said the cops should've used a taser or rubber bullets.....VS A CHARGING VEHICLE.

Folks....just no words for how ignorant our society has become.

I swear I wish cops across America would announce February as "No Cops Month" and takea month of unpaid leave.

Sounds good to me. It's not like anything would happen in my neighborhood....:eusa_whistle:

What if the driver was a 45 year old white male career felon? Then they'd be ok with it.

Guess cops should ID the driver of the car charging at them to be sure the community will be ok with them defending themselves first.

Jessica Hernandez Case Denver officers fatally shoot teenage girl uproar ensues - CBS News

The details are still sketchy. Apparently police in Denver fired on a car of teenagers in a middle-class neighborhood and killed the 16-year-old driver. A lot of people are calling police brutality, but it's too early to tell, IMO. It was at 6:30 in the morning, and the police say that the car was stolen. Also, apparently she drove into one of the cops and hit him in the leg (he was sent to the hospital, no information yet on the extent of his injuries).

Again, I think it's too early to say whether this is part of the larger police brutality problem, but they shot a 16-year-old girl to death, so it's safe to say it will be on the radar for a while.

I do not trust cops at all, and I think the overuse of deadly force needs to come to an end, however, in this case the officers seem to have been warranted in taking the action they did. If you try to run a police officer down with a car, you should expect them to open fire on you.
I've heard the ''driver of the car tried to run a policeman over'' excuse for killing an unarmed driver one too many times to accept this being the case without video proof.... so, I will reserve my opinion until more proof is shown....

Grand theft auto's criminal punishment IS NOT the death penalty, nor is the criminal punishment for a hit and run execution/the death penalty either...

Wrong. Anyone actively trying to steal your property you are allowed to shoot. The officer had an obligation to stop this thief. Just because it was a teenage girl doesn't lessen the response to stop the crime. If it was a 250 pound man I am sure there wouldn't be any uproar.

We've come to a time when a thing is worth more than a life.

Nonetheless, the cops could have shot at tires. Instead, for relatively small crimes, several opened fire on a car full of kids.

The girl was "murdered" by the cops. The cop that got hit by the car got hit when the car went out of control because they had just killed the driver.

According to a chick riding around in a stolen car that was friends with the dead chick.
Not sure if serious.......:dunno:
Steal car = death sentence. Look at cop wrong = death sentence. Pick up plastic toy at Walmart = death sentence. Being a child in a crib near the front door of a house the cops want to search = death sentence.

And the citizens are the ones that are supposedly deadly with weapons, not the cops.

What if the driver was a 45 year old white male career felon? Then they'd be ok with it.

Guess cops should ID the driver of the car charging at them to be sure the community will be ok with them defending themselves first.

Hmmm - I didn't see where she "charged" the cops with her car.

And in the cops defense,she does look more like a guy than a girl.
Had he known he might have chocked it up to a bad female driver..:terror:

Chasing after kids on a joy ride and killing them is not "defending" themselves. Getting hit by the car after you kill the driver... that's karma.

According to a chick riding around in a stolen car that was friends with the dead chick.
Steal car = death sentence. Look at cop wrong = death sentence. Pick up plastic toy at Walmart = death sentence. Being a child in a crib near the front door of a house the cops want to search = death sentence.

And the citizens are the ones that are supposedly deadly with weapons, not the cops.

Text in a theater = death sentence. Play loud music = death sentence. Reach for driver's license on cop's instructions=death sentence.

Killing has become the answer to every situation.

So you're saying the cops just walked up and started shooting? Had she not been driving a stolon car she wouldnt be dead. Had she not tried to flee the scene she wouldnt have been shot. I dont know if she was trying to run the cop down intentionally or if it was an accident while trying to flee.
All the cop knows is there's a car heading straight at him,her true intentions dont matter.

Jessica Hernandez Case Denver officers fatally shoot teenage girl uproar ensues - CBS News

The details are still sketchy. Apparently police in Denver fired on a car of teenagers in a middle-class neighborhood and killed the 16-year-old driver. A lot of people are calling police brutality, but it's too early to tell, IMO. It was at 6:30 in the morning, and the police say that the car was stolen. Also, apparently she drove into one of the cops and hit him in the leg (he was sent to the hospital, no information yet on the extent of his injuries).

Again, I think it's too early to say whether this is part of the larger police brutality problem, but they shot a 16-year-old girl to death, so it's safe to say it will be on the radar for a while.

I do not trust cops at all, and I think the overuse of deadly force needs to come to an end, however, in this case the officers seem to have been warranted in taking the action they did. If you try to run a police officer down with a car, you should expect them to open fire on you.
I've heard the ''driver of the car tried to run a policeman over'' excuse for killing an unarmed driver one too many times to accept this being the case without video proof.... so, I will reserve my opinion until more proof is shown....

Grand theft auto's criminal punishment IS NOT the death penalty, nor is the criminal punishment for a hit and run execution/the death penalty either...

Wrong. Anyone actively trying to steal your property you are allowed to shoot. The officer had an obligation to stop this thief. Just because it was a teenage girl doesn't lessen the response to stop the crime. If it was a 250 pound man I am sure there wouldn't be any uproar.

We've come to a time when a thing is worth more than a life.

Nonetheless, the cops could have shot at tires. Instead, for relatively small crimes, several opened fire on a car full of kids.

:lmao:This sounds a lot like shooting the gun out of the perps hand.

Chasing after kids on a joy ride and killing them is not "defending" themselves. Getting hit by the car after you kill the driver... that's karma.

How could they know it was a teenage girl...driving the car coming towards them...at night...in an alley???? Are you that dumb??

Here we go. "Should've shot the tires! Should've shot the engine! Should've used a taser! Should've known she was a teen girl!"

Shouldn't have floored it in a stolen car towards cops in a dark alley at night.

How could they know it was a teenage girl...driving the car coming towards them...at night...in an alley???? Are you that dumb??

I see, so you already tried, judged, convicted, sentenced, and put this girl to death in your mind and you are good with that cause the cops had no idea what they were doing. All they knew is the car might be stolen.. so they had to kill the driver.

Here we go. "Should've shot the tires! Should've shot the engine! Should've used a taser! Should've known she was a teen girl!"

Shouldn't have floored it in a stolen car towards cops in a dark alley at night.

Shit amazes me..
The chick made a series of choices that put her where she was that night...everyone of them bad.
Unfortunately her last bad choice got her killed.
It amazes me that people cant see this. It's no different than Mike Browns behavior leading up to his death.

I see, so you already tried, judged, convicted, sentenced, and put this girl to death in your mind and you are good with that cause the cops had no idea what they were doing. All they knew is the car might be stolen.. so they had to kill the driver.

No....the car being stolen was the reason they approached. The driver using that car as a potentially deadly weapon to drive at them in a dark alley...is why they defended their own lives.

What would you do in an alley with a car coming at you? Try to jump over it? Out run it? Thats Hollywood nonsense.

Forum List

Back