Police Kill 16-Year-Old Girl

I'm guessing the medical examiners that treated his injury might be able to corroborate their story.
How would they do that if they werent there?

Typically when injuries match what a witness says happened, it helps lend credibility to their version.
Typically the police lie and the medics cover for them. Fools like you believe it out of conditioned response. I dont until they prove it.

Well the fact is the girl was driving a stolen vehicle. Why would I believe that an officer would lie about apprehending a criminal?

You'll get no sympathy from me when it comes to thieves.
Oh, yea. Typical RW conservative response: stealing a car warrants the death penalty. Like in the old west when stealing cattle or a horse led to being lynched. Cool.

As opposed to the typical LW progressive response: Coddle criminals and give them the benefit of the doubt.

The little princess thug was caught red-handed in a stolen vehicle, and tried to run over a police officer. And here you are defending her.

Typically when injuries match what a witness says happened, it helps lend credibility to their version.
Typically the police lie and the medics cover for them. Fools like you believe it out of conditioned response. I dont until they prove it.

Well the fact is the girl was driving a stolen vehicle. Why would I believe that an officer would lie about apprehending a criminal?

I never said you wouldn't believe. You are trained to do so..I know that officers lie all the time. I know better.

No one asked about sympathy. I was just pointing out they could be lying.

LOL. I see. That sounds like every time you've been arrested and convicted in court it was because racist white cops set you up! Not because you actually did anything illegal.

It actually sounds like you realized how foolish you sound automatically believing the word of the cops. Like most foolish feeling people you try to project that feeling onto someone else by making up nonsense about the person that made you feel that way. :laugh:

I'm guessing the medical examiners that treated his injury might be able to corroborate their story.

Oh, yea. Typical RW conservative response: stealing a car warrants the death penalty. Like in the old west when stealing cattle or a horse led to being lynched. Cool.
Screw you asshole.

As opposed to the typical LW progressive response: Coddle criminals and give them the benefit of the doubt.

The little princess thug was caught red-handed in a stolen vehicle, and tried to run over a police officer. And here you are defending her.
Reported stolen, does not necessarily mean stolen. Some kid probably borrowed dad's car, drove it to this girls house and they were making out at sunrise when the cops came to kill them.

We don't know that she intentionally hit the cop.

We don't know that she intentionally hit the cop.
Exactly. Oh wait, I'm sorry, I'm conservative, does that blow your whole perspective on life?

Well, it is for sure the cop didn't deserve the death penalty either ie getting run over. Ya think LWhiner?

Jessica Hernandez Case Denver officers fatally shoot teenage girl uproar ensues - CBS News

The details are still sketchy. Apparently police in Denver fired on a car of teenagers in a middle-class neighborhood and killed the 16-year-old driver. A lot of people are calling police brutality, but it's too early to tell, IMO. It was at 6:30 in the morning, and the police say that the car was stolen. Also, apparently she drove into one of the cops and hit him in the leg (he was sent to the hospital, no information yet on the extent of his injuries).

Again, I think it's too early to say whether this is part of the larger police brutality problem, but they shot a 16-year-old girl to death, so it's safe to say it will be on the radar for a while.

Every jurisdiction in the country regards assaulting a cop with a car as a lethal weapon assault. You're gonna get shot at. Tough poop.

Jessica Hernandez Case Denver officers fatally shoot teenage girl uproar ensues - CBS News

The details are still sketchy. Apparently police in Denver fired on a car of teenagers in a middle-class neighborhood and killed the 16-year-old driver. A lot of people are calling police brutality, but it's too early to tell, IMO. It was at 6:30 in the morning, and the police say that the car was stolen. Also, apparently she drove into one of the cops and hit him in the leg (he was sent to the hospital, no information yet on the extent of his injuries).

Again, I think it's too early to say whether this is part of the larger police brutality problem, but they shot a 16-year-old girl to death, so it's safe to say it will be on the radar for a while.

Every jurisdiction in the country regards assaulting a cop with a car as a lethal weapon assault. You're gonna get shot at. Tough poop.
Yeah but it's ok for the Cops to assault you with their car...

Instead of using the criminal's sex or age as a case for undo sympathy should look at LA's 'girl gang' statistics. On average gangs made up primarily of young women are FAR more violent than their male counterparts. So before saying oh that poor girl, bear in mind she could well have been part of some ultra violent girl gang.

In any event she was a fracking criminal who for the car theft alone could be shot down here in Missouri under our Castle Amendment laws. Don't wanna get shot at by cops or those you're victimizing, don't break the law. Simple.

Instead of using the criminal's sex or age as a case for undo sympathy should look at LA's 'girl gang' statistics. On average gangs made up primarily of young women are FAR more violent than their male counterparts. So before saying oh that poor girl, bear in mind she could well have been part of some ultra violent girl gang.

In any event she was a fracking criminal who for the car theft alone could be shot down here in Missouri under our Castle Amendment laws. Don't wanna get shot at by cops or those you're victimizing, don't break the law. Simple.
violent 16year old little girl? huh?

Seen police video type shows with 11 year-olds the size of adults. We need to quit regarding everyone under age 18 as a innocent child.

I do not trust cops at all, and I think the overuse of deadly force needs to come to an end, however, in this case the officers seem to have been warranted in taking the action they did. If you try to run a police officer down with a car, you should expect them to open fire on you.
I've heard the ''driver of the car tried to run a policeman over'' excuse for killing an unarmed driver one too many times to accept this being the case without video proof.... so, I will reserve my opinion until more proof is shown....

Grand theft auto's criminal punishment IS NOT the death penalty, nor is the criminal punishment for a hit and run execution/the death penalty either...

Wrong. Anyone actively trying to steal your property you are allowed to shoot. The officer had an obligation to stop this thief. Just because it was a teenage girl doesn't lessen the response to stop the crime. If it was a 250 pound man I am sure there wouldn't be any uproar.

You mean if it was a 250lb "white" guy.
Black lives matter....

Seen police video type shows with 11 year-olds the size of adults. We need to quit regarding everyone under age 18 as a innocent child.
You have proof that little 16year old girl was some evil bitch from hell out to kill cops, or you just making shit up?

I do not trust cops at all, and I think the overuse of deadly force needs to come to an end, however, in this case the officers seem to have been warranted in taking the action they did. If you try to run a police officer down with a car, you should expect them to open fire on you.
I've heard the ''driver of the car tried to run a policeman over'' excuse for killing an unarmed driver one too many times to accept this being the case without video proof.... so, I will reserve my opinion until more proof is shown....

Grand theft auto's criminal punishment IS NOT the death penalty, nor is the criminal punishment for a hit and run execution/the death penalty either...

Wrong. Anyone actively trying to steal your property you are allowed to shoot. The officer had an obligation to stop this thief. Just because it was a teenage girl doesn't lessen the response to stop the crime. If it was a 250 pound man I am sure there wouldn't be any uproar.
No your not,so they saved the care for the owner,just ignore the blood and bullet holes

WTF!!!???

You have proof that little 16year old girl was some evil bitch from hell out to kill cops, or you just making shit up?

Uh ya, she was driving a car she stole then tried to use it to run over a cop.

Uh ya, she was driving a car she stole then tried to use it to run over a cop.
Link? Or are you just puking shit out of your mouth?

She didnt die for stealing a car,she died for trying to run over a cop.
The police know going in the person driving the car is very likely the thief that stole it.
The cops also know that thieves commonly carry weapons and obviously are not adverse to breaking the law so they go in expecting trouble.

Play stupid games,win stupid prizes.

Forum List

Back