Police Doing Their Job

sadly, on point here

The point you are inadvertently making is the verification of the major difference between Left and Right.

"While the Judeo-Christian society labels actions as ‘good’ or ‘evil,’ due to morality and/or self-control, the Left sees the results as due to material inequality, i.e., violent crime due to poverty." Dennis Prager
Prager's opinions are NOT highly regarded by most people

Why is it that when Leftists get squashed by a point, a quote....they turn and disparage the source, as though that obviates the message?
His point is correct.

Prager's brilliant.
I recommend his book "Still The Best Hope."

Yea there's no connection between poverty and crime. People commit crimes because God made them evil. :cuckoo:
While lefty blabbermouthed psycho-babble artists insist poverty is a root cause for crime, other analysts theorize that those who are habitual criminals would commit crimes because they have a predisposition to predation toward their fellow persons.
There is a connection to poverty and crime. Just not the type of predatory violent crime seen with gangsters and singular thugs.

Link?

Why were the police approaching them in the first place. They were in front of an open store and one had a grocery bag in his hand? Is shopping while black probable cause to be confronted by the police on private property in the first place now?

Hey....you have a point there!
Maybe the cops actions were the result of his having attended a meeting of the 'Let's go find some unarmed black folk to shoot!" society.

Look, you moron.....the only aspect of the story that is important is "Martin reportedly drew a handgun and pointed it at the officer."

Did you miss that, dope??????

No, they were walking. The police officer didn't have to stop them. They weren't committing a crime by walking across the parking lot.

The situation was created by the cop stopping them for no reason but just to stop them. I don't know the whole story but it's a question to ask why the cop felt he must stop two black people walking in a parking lot.

"The situation was created by the cop stopping them...."
This is the statement of a complete moron.

Ever been stopped?
Did you pull a gun?

I know this is hard for your very small and uneducated brain proven by multiple research studies, but once again, let's revisit the question.

Why does a cop always have to stop a black man for anything? You complain about tea police state, well that video is as good of evidence of one that I can think of but you are okay with that, why is that? I can probably guess the answer but let's see if you're being honest.

Isn't amazing that same very small uneducated (right wing) brain has no problem with agents of government practicing profiling, UNLESS it is the IRS and tea party political groups applying for tax exempt status which prohibits political groups from qualifying for that status?

Criminality requires profiling to be effective.

How the heck you can bring in political perspective
Why were the police approaching them in the first place. They were in front of an open store and one had a grocery bag in his hand? Is shopping while black probable cause to be confronted by the police on private property in the first place now?

Maybe the cops actions were the result of his having attended a meeting of the 'Let's go find some unarmed black folk to shoot!" society.

Look, you moron.....the only aspect of the story that is important is "Martin reportedly drew a handgun and pointed it at the officer."

No, they were walking. The police officer didn't have to stop them. They weren't committing a crime by walking across the parking lot.

The situation was created by the cop stopping them for no reason but just to stop them. I don't know the whole story but it's a question to ask why the cop felt he must stop two black people walking in a parking lot.

Ever been stopped?
Did you pull a gun?

I know this is hard for your very small and uneducated brain proven by multiple research studies, but once again, let's revisit the question.

Why does a cop always have to stop a black man for anything? You complain about tea police state, well that video is as good of evidence of one that I can think of but you are okay with that, why is that? I can probably guess the answer but let's see if you're being honest.

Isn't amazing that same very small uneducated (right wing) brain has no problem with agents of government practicing profiling, UNLESS it is the IRS and tea party political groups applying for tax exempt status which prohibits political groups from qualifying for that status?

Profiling is the correct tool for law enforcement.

To suggest that the same is correct when dealing with a difference in political perspective requires more twists and turns than in Nadia Comaneci's floor routine!

Only a totalitarian like you would see it as logical.

I
D
If this HAD to happen, I wish it had been in NYC. I want the commie racist mayor to reap more of what he has sown. He might step down, although doubtful, as it is the media's fault...all of this...yeah sure, de Blasio!!!!!!!

de Blasio must have learned from the rapist who was elected twice by Democrats....
"On Jan. 21, 1998, the day the Monica Lewinsky story broke in the mainstream press, Morris says Clinton called, explained that he had "slipped up" with Lewinsky and asked Morris to take a poll about the potential impact. When Morris reported that Americans would favor his impeachment or resignation if he lied under oath, he says Clinton replied: "Well, we'll just have to win, then."
Washingtonpost.com Special Report Clinton Accused

Shame and rectitude are not part of the Liberal/Democrat makeup.

That is so true. It goes to personal accountability and responsibility of which most far-left liberals have about as much of those as they do ethics.

De Blasio....the first elected Democrat in NYC in 20 years. And the rest is going to be a history only a liberal will be proud of.
Execution by cop can happen to people of all races and every political stripe, and always happens at inconvenient times.

FARK.com 4671619 Texas governor Rick Perry s cousin killed in shootout with sheriff s deputies

Not race, not political perspective....only one factor is under the microscope.

Filter your post to only those who aim a gun at police, and you may not appear such an ass.
Let's keep the point front and center.
If "aiming a gun at a policeman" is the only thing under your microscope, then why do you bring up "De blasio, liberal democrats, crime not being the result of poverty, calling the left "dishonest" , and calling the left "Marxists "

I'm confused on which points are "front and center" in this thread.
Because the rancor Di Blasio created with his anti cop stance.
It's part of the conversation.

The point you are inadvertently making is the verification of the major difference between Left and Right.

"While the Judeo-Christian society labels actions as ‘good’ or ‘evil,’ due to morality and/or self-control, the Left sees the results as due to material inequality, i.e., violent crime due to poverty." Dennis Prager

Why is it that when Leftists get squashed by a point, a quote....they turn and disparage the source, as though that obviates the message?
His point is correct.

Prager's brilliant.

Yea there's no connection between poverty and crime. People commit crimes because God made them evil. :cuckoo:
While lefty blabbermouthed psycho-babble artists insist poverty is a root cause for crime, other analysts theorize that those who are habitual criminals would commit crimes because they have a predisposition to predation toward their fellow persons.
There is a connection to poverty and crime. Just not the type of predatory violent crime seen with gangsters and singular thugs.

Link?
Here's one.....There are many others...
Criminologist rsquo s Research Shows Genes Influence Criminal Behavior - UT Dallas News
Don't ever "link" me again...Lest you get slapped across the room.

I
D
That is so true. It goes to personal accountability and responsibility of which most far-left liberals have about as much of those as they do ethics.

De Blasio....the first elected Democrat in NYC in 20 years. And the rest is going to be a history only a liberal will be proud of.
Execution by cop can happen to people of all races and every political stripe, and always happens at inconvenient times.

FARK.com 4671619 Texas governor Rick Perry s cousin killed in shootout with sheriff s deputies

Filter your post to only those who aim a gun at police, and you may not appear such an ass.
If "aiming a gun at a policeman" is the only thing under your microscope, then why do you bring up "De blasio, liberal democrats, crime not being the result of poverty, calling the left "dishonest" , and calling the left "Marxists "

I'm confused on which points are "front and center" in this thread.

Some folks can handle more than one idea at a time.

Clearly, that's not your ability.
So your advice to me is to "filter my post to only those who point a gun at police " yet you are free to level every dishonest, unsupported accusation about the left that you can think of.

Seems quite hypocritical, although typical of your threads.
Unsupported? Please.....

His point is correct.

Prager's brilliant.

Link?
Criminologist rsquo s Research Shows Genes Influence Criminal Behavior - UT Dallas News

We have one of those internet tough guys...

It is called compensation...lol

images

His point is correct.

Prager's brilliant.

Link?

Totally useless link...total whiff...

What do conservatives like most about this article? That a cop lived and did the right thing? Or that a dangerous negro, representative of all the ******* of course, raised by thug mamas (thanks bucs90 ) is dead?

I think we all know the answer.

I asked you a question....why are you so afraid to answer?
Because he is dishonest.

If this was an article about a black guy getting arrested you two wouldn't even bother reading it. But the negro got popped! Lol at the dumb negro!!! Let me go to my internet forum to tell my sick conservative friends about the dumb negro! Lololol.

You're so transparent.

"When the officer approached, Martin reportedly drew a handgun and pointed it at the officer."

You can run, but you can't hide.
if you point a gun at a police officer, you can expect to be killed.

Ever been stopped?
Did you pull a gun?

Ever been stopped?
Did you pull a gun?

To suggest that the same is correct when dealing with a difference in political perspective requires more twists and turns than in Nadia Comaneci's floor routine!

Only a true totalitarian statist would support racial profiling. It is not only wrong, it is unconstitutional. But you folks on the right only care about the Constitution when it can be used as a weapon.

The Reality of Racial Profiling

The U.S. Supreme Court has held that racial profiling violates the constitutional requirement that all persons be accorded equal protection of the law.19 The "Guidance Regarding the Use of Race By Federal Law Enforcement Agencies" that was issued by the U.S. Department of Justice in 2003 states:

"Racial profiling" at its core concerns the invidious use of race or ethnicity as a criterion in conducting stops, searches and other law enforcement investigative procedures. It is premised on the erroneous assumption that any particular individual of one race or ethnicity is more likely to engage in misconduct than any particular individual of another race or ethnicity.

Racial profiling in law enforcement is not merely wrong, but also ineffective. Race-based assumptions in law enforcement perpetuate negative racial stereotypes that are harmful to our rich and diverse democracy, and materially impair our efforts to maintain a fair and just society.20

Ever been stopped?
Did you pull a gun?

Ever been stopped?
Did you pull a gun?

Only a true totalitarian statist would support racial profiling. It is not only wrong, it is unconstitutional. But you folks on the right only care about the Constitution when it can be used as a weapon.

The Reality of Racial Profiling

The U.S. Supreme Court has held that racial profiling violates the constitutional requirement that all persons be accorded equal protection of the law.19 The "Guidance Regarding the Use of Race By Federal Law Enforcement Agencies" that was issued by the U.S. Department of Justice in 2003 states:

"Racial profiling" at its core concerns the invidious use of race or ethnicity as a criterion in conducting stops, searches and other law enforcement investigative procedures. It is premised on the erroneous assumption that any particular individual of one race or ethnicity is more likely to engage in misconduct than any particular individual of another race or ethnicity.

Racial profiling in law enforcement is not merely wrong, but also ineffective. Race-based assumptions in law enforcement perpetuate negative racial stereotypes that are harmful to our rich and diverse democracy, and materially impair our efforts to maintain a fair and just society.20

Actually, what I care about is protecting the innocent from the perpetrators of criminality, and from the facilitators of same.....Liberals.

Ever been stopped?
Did you pull a gun?

Oh the hypocrisy is palpable. I mean how dare the agency tasked with collecting tax revenue, profile groups who are open anti-tax and questioned whether they are legitimate or not. The nerve!

Ever been stopped?
Did you pull a gun?

Oh the hypocrisy is palpable. I mean how dare the agency tasked with collecting tax revenue, profile groups who are open anti-tax and questioned whether they are legitimate or not. The nerve!
Man points gun at police officer. Police officer shoots man dead.

No problem.

Thinking that any unrest in MO is due to this event? Stupid.

Certainly polite of you to have signed your post.

You may have a point there...aside from the one on top of your head.

Latest evidence is that the protests have been engineered by communists, the same folks behind Occupy Wall Street.

"But that doesn’t mean that A.N.S.W.E.R. has given up on Communism. The front page of its site currently celebrates Barack Obama’s collaboration with the Castro regime with the banner headline “The Cuban Five Are FREE!”

Given all of that, we shouldn’t have been surprised to see that the current demonstrations in New York against the police are being led by the Communist, pro-terrorist International A.N.S.W.E.R. This is from the organization’s Twitter feed:

A.N.S.W.E.R. is close to unique, in that it advocates for pretty much every form of evil in the world. Who pays for it, what masters it serves, remains unknown. But that evil infuses its every act, is obvious."
Communists Are Behind the Anti-Police Protests In New York Power Line

Living 20 minutes outside Manhattan, have gotten to talk to numerous people in the last several days who where in shopping and/or working. 80% of the protestors are white..............mostly OWS people who are looking for any cause to go march for. In other words, they are a joke being ramped up by the msm as some kind of race thing = ghey. Losers supporting a cause of losers.:biggrin::biggrin::eusa_dance: Limpwristed fags........

Ever been stopped?
Did you pull a gun?

No problem.

Latest evidence is that the protests have been engineered by communists, the same folks behind Occupy Wall Street.

"But that doesn’t mean that A.N.S.W.E.R. has given up on Communism. The front page of its site currently celebrates Barack Obama’s collaboration with the Castro regime with the banner headline “The Cuban Five Are FREE!”

Given all of that, we shouldn’t have been surprised to see that the current demonstrations in New York against the police are being led by the Communist, pro-terrorist International A.N.S.W.E.R. This is from the organization’s Twitter feed:

A.N.S.W.E.R. is close to unique, in that it advocates for pretty much every form of evil in the world. Who pays for it, what masters it serves, remains unknown. But that evil infuses its every act, is obvious."
you do realize you never posted ANSWERS Twitter feed and just posted a comment from the op saying ''ANSWER is close to unique, in that it advocates for pretty much every form of evil in the world?''

THAT's quite misleading/deceiving, and you should correct it PC...ANSWER never twittered that comment ...

look at your own link that you provided...it has their accurate tweet there...

Ever been stopped?
Did you pull a gun?

No problem.

This tactic has worked for decades controlling right wing morons like you...the red scare...

Living 20 minutes outside Manhattan, have gotten to talk to numerous people in the last several days who where in shopping and/or working. 80% of the protestors are white..............mostly OWS people who are looking for any cause to go march for. In other words, they are a joke being ramped up by the msm as some kind of race thing = ghey. Losers supporting a cause of losers.:biggrin::biggrin::eusa_dance: Limpwristed fags........

Limpwristed fags, pacifists, doves, peaceniks today, and nazis that carry out genocide and mass murders when the subject is authoritarianism....

You folks are RETARDS...

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Robert Altmeyer - The Authoritarians

Limpwristed fags, pacifists, doves, peaceniks today, and nazis that carry out genocide and mass murders when the subject is authoritarianism....

You folks are RETARDS...

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Robert Altmeyer - The Authoritarians
Wrong idiot.

D

Remember you are posting to a flaming lib....
In the lib playbook, appears a chapter under the heading of " if the outcome of an event or if the facts don't fit the narrative/agenda, deflect, object and take the conversation in another direction. At all costs, impugn those who report the facts."
You're a Conservative ? Kindly ditch your Racist Bull shit as it does not serve our cause well .
Racist? HA HA.....Oh vapid one, please, by all means, point out any racist comment I have posted here..
This ought to be good....
Oh, you cannot piss me off.
However, I have successfully angered you.....Here's a glass of water to help you wash down your chewed nails...
Keep it up.....I will have you so pissed off, you'll throw your computer against a wall.

Racist? HA HA.....Oh vapid one, please, by all means, point out any racist comment I have posted here..

You're right - I mistook some posts from Danny Boy as yours - my apologies - carry on.

Forum List

Back