Police Doing Their Job

Why were the police approaching them in the first place. They were in front of an open store and one had a grocery bag in his hand? Is shopping while black probable cause to be confronted by the police on private property in the first place now?
One more thing, you race baiting jagoff.....The guy became a thug when he decided it was a good idea to draw down on a police officer.
if you point your gun at a cop, you start a gun fight the moment you refuse to obey commands to drop the weapon....

Is this a thing now? Every time a black person is killed a board conservative is going to make a celebratory thread?
At least conservatives are on the right side of the incident unlike the commie left.

Did you have a hard on when you typed that?
You are still a retard.

Fap away
You are losing an already feeble argument.

'sub humans'? Just how ignorant can you folks on the right get?

You Liberals never cease to amaze: seems, much like the result of the attacks by the "Body Snachers," once you Liberals are indoctrinated, you are never able to shake off said effects.

You dope: this is the only important aspect:
"When the officer approached, Martin reportedly drew a handgun and pointed it at the officer. The officer discharged his weapon multiple times and Martin was pronounced dead at the scene. The suspect’s gun was recovered."

What difference does name calling make????

You're old enough to remember 'sticks and stones.'

Why are you so prone to seek mitigation for antisocial, recidivists who are ready to 'Willie Horton' the rest of us.....including you.

And.....Merry Christmas.

And you right wing haters never cease to amaze me. The vile nature of conservatism, the deep hate of those you see as "others" has been a cancer that infests our society, our nation and our species.

Conservatism plays to the lowest human denominator. It brings out the worst in humankind.
Our "species" would look very different if only negroes inhabited the earth.
Just think.
All the science! The medical advancements! The arts and literature!
All those wonderful human achievements!
The only problem the medical labs would be built from dog shit and mud.
If you want to know what a negro world would look like catch a plane to fucking West Africa. Make it a 'one-way' please.

The Negroes migrated out of Africa and populated the Earth - their descendants are Caucasians, Asians, Amerindians - sorry to burst your bubble but the Fuhrer is dead and your Great grandparents X 50 were Ni*gg*ers .
So the negroes in Africa were the 'founding race' of humans eh? OK
So you'd assume they'd be the most advanced right. Instead of the most backward, low IQ, most violent race on the planet. So pray tell. Was it the Whites who held them back for tens of thousands of years while the Whites went on to build the greatest civilisation on the planet?

Home boys built the Great Pyramids while the Caucasians were living in caves and huts , dining on rodents and wallowing in feces.

Jesus Christ was in all likelihood a "N*igg*er", as were many Biblical characters .

The "Golden Age" African civilization collapsed around 2-3,000 years ago and its remnants merged into Indo-European culture.

Although Africans do have a lower IQ when graded on the Bell curve and compared to Europeans-Europeans have a lower IQ when graded on the bell curve and compared to Asians - does that make Europeans inferior to Asians ?

D
If this HAD to happen, I wish it had been in NYC. I want the commie racist mayor to reap more of what he has sown. He might step down, although doubtful, as it is the media's fault...all of this...yeah sure, de Blasio!!!!!!!

de Blasio must have learned from the rapist who was elected twice by Democrats....
"On Jan. 21, 1998, the day the Monica Lewinsky story broke in the mainstream press, Morris says Clinton called, explained that he had "slipped up" with Lewinsky and asked Morris to take a poll about the potential impact. When Morris reported that Americans would favor his impeachment or resignation if he lied under oath, he says Clinton replied: "Well, we'll just have to win, then."
Washingtonpost.com Special Report Clinton Accused

Shame and rectitude are not part of the Liberal/Democrat makeup.

That is so true. It goes to personal accountability and responsibility of which most far-left liberals have about as much of those as they do ethics.

De Blasio....the first elected Democrat in NYC in 20 years. And the rest is going to be a history only a liberal will be proud of.
Execution by cop can happen to people of all races and every political stripe, and always happens at inconvenient times.

FARK.com 4671619 Texas governor Rick Perry s cousin killed in shootout with sheriff s deputies

Not race, not political perspective....only one factor is under the microscope.

Filter your post to only those who aim a gun at police, and you may not appear such an ass.
Let's keep the point front and center.
Remember you are posting to a flaming lib....
In the lib playbook, appears a chapter under the heading of " if the outcome of an event or if the facts don't fit the narrative/agenda, deflect, object and take the conversation in another direction. At all costs, impugn those who report the facts."

You Liberals never cease to amaze: seems, much like the result of the attacks by the "Body Snachers," once you Liberals are indoctrinated, you are never able to shake off said effects.

You dope: this is the only important aspect:
"When the officer approached, Martin reportedly drew a handgun and pointed it at the officer. The officer discharged his weapon multiple times and Martin was pronounced dead at the scene. The suspect’s gun was recovered."

What difference does name calling make????

You're old enough to remember 'sticks and stones.'

Why are you so prone to seek mitigation for antisocial, recidivists who are ready to 'Willie Horton' the rest of us.....including you.

And.....Merry Christmas.

And you right wing haters never cease to amaze me. The vile nature of conservatism, the deep hate of those you see as "others" has been a cancer that infests our society, our nation and our species.

Conservatism plays to the lowest human denominator. It brings out the worst in humankind.
Just think.
If you want to know what a negro world would look like catch a plane to fucking West Africa. Make it a 'one-way' please.

The Negroes migrated out of Africa and populated the Earth - their descendants are Caucasians, Asians, Amerindians - sorry to burst your bubble but the Fuhrer is dead and your Great grandparents X 50 were Ni*gg*ers .
So you'd assume they'd be the most advanced right. Instead of the most backward, low IQ, most violent race on the planet. So pray tell. Was it the Whites who held them back for tens of thousands of years while the Whites went on to build the greatest civilisation on the planet?

Home boys built the Great Pyramids while the Caucasians were living in caves and huts , dining on rodents and wallowing in feces.

Jesus Christ was in all likelihood a "N*igg*er", as were many Biblical characters .

The "Golden Age" African civilization collapsed around 2-3,000 years ago and its remnants merged into Indo-European culture.

Although Africans do have a lower IQ when graded on the Bell curve and compared to Europeans-Europeans have a lower IQ when graded on the bell curve and compared to Asians - does that make Europeans inferior to Asians ?

Just think.

So who bought you the flame thrower for Christmas?
I have your number.
You post this nonsense for the sole purpose of getting a rise from others...
Hey cupcake, your ratings aren't that high.

What do conservatives like most about this article? That a cop lived and did the right thing? Or that a dangerous negro, representative of all the ******* of course, raised by thug mamas (thanks bucs90 ) is dead?

I think we all know the answer.

I asked you a question....why are you so afraid to answer?
Because he is dishonest.

If this was an article about a black guy getting arrested you two wouldn't even bother reading it. But the negro got popped! Lol at the dumb negro!!! Let me go to my internet forum to tell my sick conservative friends about the dumb negro! Lololol.

You're so transparent.
And you are still an idiot.

Just think.

I have your number.
Hey cumcake - I haven't posted here in months and couldn't give a rats ass about ratings - now do you have anything meaningful and factual to add .... didn't think so... Put up or shut up douche bag.

What do conservatives like most about this article? That a cop lived and did the right thing? Or that a dangerous negro, representative of all the ******* of course, raised by thug mamas (thanks bucs90 ) is dead?

Because he is dishonest.

If this was an article about a black guy getting arrested you two wouldn't even bother reading it. But the negro got popped! Lol at the dumb negro!!! Let me go to my internet forum to tell my sick conservative friends about the dumb negro! Lololol.

You're so transparent.
If it were just an arrest, there would not have been a news report.
Just another public record.
What's amusing is you are in a constant state of turmoil because you have convinced yourself that all conservatives are inherently racist.
The facts that state otherwise, leave you incensed.
Feel free to keep grinding away, though....

Because he is dishonest.

You're so transparent.

Nope. If a black man...or any man...commits a crime...and humbly accepts his consequence and doesnt resist...I actually hope the man learns his lesson and turns his life around.

But when a thug who is willing to shoot a cop gets erased...im happy. Thugs like that would harm me or my family just as coldly and now they cant.

Cool. That's not the motivation behind this thread though.
Keep telling yourself that....

sadly, on point here

The point you are inadvertently making is the verification of the major difference between Left and Right.

"While the Judeo-Christian society labels actions as ‘good’ or ‘evil,’ due to morality and/or self-control, the Left sees the results as due to material inequality, i.e., violent crime due to poverty." Dennis Prager
Prager's opinions are NOT highly regarded by most people
Not highly regarded? By whom? You flaming liberals?
Gee. Gosh. No shit.

D
If this HAD to happen, I wish it had been in NYC. I want the commie racist mayor to reap more of what he has sown. He might step down, although doubtful, as it is the media's fault...all of this...yeah sure, de Blasio!!!!!!!

de Blasio must have learned from the rapist who was elected twice by Democrats....
"On Jan. 21, 1998, the day the Monica Lewinsky story broke in the mainstream press, Morris says Clinton called, explained that he had "slipped up" with Lewinsky and asked Morris to take a poll about the potential impact. When Morris reported that Americans would favor his impeachment or resignation if he lied under oath, he says Clinton replied: "Well, we'll just have to win, then."

That is so true. It goes to personal accountability and responsibility of which most far-left liberals have about as much of those as they do ethics.

De Blasio....the first elected Democrat in NYC in 20 years. And the rest is going to be a history only a liberal will be proud of.
Execution by cop can happen to people of all races and every political stripe, and always happens at inconvenient times.

FARK.com 4671619 Texas governor Rick Perry s cousin killed in shootout with sheriff s deputies

Filter your post to only those who aim a gun at police, and you may not appear such an ass.
In the lib playbook, appears a chapter under the heading of " if the outcome of an event or if the facts don't fit the narrative/agenda, deflect, object and take the conversation in another direction. At all costs, impugn those who report the facts."
You're a Conservative ? Kindly ditch your Racist Bull shit as it does not serve our cause well .

I have your number.
Hey cumcake - I haven't posted here in months and couldn't give a rats ass about ratings - now do you have anything meaningful and factual to add .... didn't think so... Put up or shut up douche bag.
BINGO.......Got you all lathered up....How does it feel there, you dirty baby wipe?
Like i said, you come here just to agitate.
I fired a shot that blew up the bridge of your ship.
The intent was to piss you off.
It worked......And you are toast.

D

You're a Conservative ? Kindly ditch your Racist Bull shit as it does not serve our cause well .
Racist? HA HA.....Oh vapid one, please, by all means, point out any racist comment I have posted here..
This ought to be good....
Oh, you cannot piss me off.
However, I have successfully angered you.....Here's a glass of water to help you wash down your chewed nails...
Keep it up.....I will have you so pissed off, you'll throw your computer against a wall.

sadly, on point here

The point you are inadvertently making is the verification of the major difference between Left and Right.

"While the Judeo-Christian society labels actions as ‘good’ or ‘evil,’ due to morality and/or self-control, the Left sees the results as due to material inequality, i.e., violent crime due to poverty." Dennis Prager

Why is it that when Leftists get squashed by a point, a quote....they turn and disparage the source, as though that obviates the message?
His point is correct.

Prager's brilliant.
I recommend his book "Still The Best Hope."
Once again....Such tactics are in the liberal play book.

sadly, on point here

Why is it that when Leftists get squashed by a point, a quote....they turn and disparage the source, as though that obviates the message?
His point is correct.

Prager's brilliant.

Yea there's no connection between poverty and crime. People commit crimes because God made them evil. :cuckoo:
While lefty blabbermouthed psycho-babble artists insist poverty is a root cause for crime, other analysts theorize that those who are habitual criminals would commit crimes because they have a predisposition to predation toward their fellow persons.
There is a connection to poverty and crime. Just not the type of predatory violent crime seen with gangsters and singular thugs.

His point is correct.

Prager's brilliant.

Yea there's no connection between poverty and crime. People commit crimes because God made them evil. :cuckoo:

Why insult all poor people who are honest, hard working, and law abiding?

Oh...right...because you accept all of the Leftist propaganda, the Marxist thesis that everything is about material things.....not morality, attitude and values.

Wow. You didn't address anything at all in that post and you think you won. Why do I even bother. What are crime statistics like in the U.S. in wealthy areas vs. poor areas? Oh nvm I'm just "insulting all poor people."
Who told you that there is a requirement to acknowledge your posts?

Forum List

Back