Police Beat Another Person of Color to Death

If it wasn't about race, then why did you make it about race. No need to answer we know.........You are one of THE biggest racists on here. And this was a Pacific Islander, not an African American.

I didn't say the incident was not about race. I said I have a problem no matter the race but I am especially concerned when it is a person of color. Feel for you that you carry around with you that I am a racist. Who is a Pacific islander? Luis Rodriquez or someone else? Who claimed the guy was an African American?

In other words, it is about race because you are a racist.

No its about race because it is about race. Some of the most savage racist gravitate to the police departments because they get to crack skulls under the guise of justice. The 3 good cops I know all told me the same thing. They get away with 10x the amount of racist crap that ever makes the news. Some of them get to the point where they get this god complex and thats when they start also abusing whites.

I didn't say the incident was not about race. I said I have a problem no matter the race but I am especially concerned when it is a person of color. Feel for you that you carry around with you that I am a racist. Who is a Pacific islander? Luis Rodriquez or someone else? Who claimed the guy was an African American?

No its about race because it is about race. Some of the most savage racist gravitate to the police departments because they get to crack skulls under the guise of justice. The 3 good cops I know all told me the same thing. They get away with 10x the amount of racist crap that ever makes the news. Some of them get to the point where they get this god complex and thats when they start also abusing whites.

They do? Can you prove that, or are we just supposed to take your word for it because you are black?

They do? Can you prove that, or are we just supposed to take your word for it because you are black?

I just did prove it. Your belief is not required. If you are looking for validation in what I say then go talk to cop that isnt racist. He can be black, white, mexican, or asian and they will tell you same thing.

I just did prove it. Your belief is not required. If you are looking for validation in what I say then go talk to cop that isnt racist. He can be black, white, mexican, or asian and they will tell you same thing.

I'm sorry, I forgot that in addition to being a racist asswipe, you are GAWD and that everything you say is automatically the fucking irrefutable truth.

I'm sorry, I forgot that in addition to being a racist asswipe, you are GAWD and that everything you say is automatically the fucking irrefutable truth.

I'm glad you understand that 99.9% of the time I am right. The other .1% is because I was not fully focused. Now what you need to do is honestly take me up on my challenge. Not for me to be proven wrong but for you to learn somethings about life.

Blacks need to toughen up... Well, and stay out of trouble too.

And they need to stop turning everything into a racial issue.

You cant turn it into a racial issue. It either is or it isnt. History shows us that since the US was founded on racial discrimination crying about someone seeing the racial elements in a story is stupid. Let me know when you get called a racial slur by enough cops to see its a racial problem then we can talk.

oh god; there's that boring, race-obsessed idiot Asclepias again; whining like a beyotch

You cant turn it into a racial issue. It either is or it isnt. History shows us that since the US was founded on racial discrimination crying about someone seeing the racial elements in a story is stupid. Let me know when you get called a racial slur by enough cops to see its a racial problem then we can talk.

let me know when you can stop crying; and seeing everything in racial terms. then we can talk

Why do you only give a rats ass when it's a "person of color"?

Why do you assume that to be true?

Simple. Because you made a point to say "person of color". You didn't simply say "police beat a man to death in front of his family". The video doesn't say that, YOU do.

He starts with the assumptive close that whites are all racist and works backwards from there. That it is an outrage, period, doesn't compute with him.

let me know when you can stop crying; and seeing everything in racial terms. then we can talk

Let me know when you read the constitution so you dont look stupid again. :lol:

A racial slur is a racial issue dumbass. What would you call a cop that uses the n word all the time?

Why do you assume that to be true?

Simple. Because you made a point to say "person of color". You didn't simply say "police beat a man to death in front of his family". The video doesn't say that, YOU do.

He starts with the assumptive close that whites are all racist and works backwards from there. That it is an outrage, period, doesn't compute with him.

No. I start with my experience with cops and work backwards from there. You dont like it, dont read or comment on the thread.

I meant, blacks seem so fragile, like, they can't even take a little beating?

No. I start with my experience with cops and work backwards from there. You dont like it, dont read or comment on the thread.

Working backwards is still working backwards. For the record, I don't believe most of your stories about your youth, they contradict eachother often. That said your experiences mean nothing in the big scheme of things, they're just your experiences.

I read, and comment, because knowing how the other side thinks and works is an education.

Forum List

Back