Police Beat Another Person of Color to Death

Why does the perceived brutality of the cops towards a "person of color" will [sic] make people go frothing at the mouth with accusations of racism thrown at the cops, but somehow when these persons of color commit crimes targeting white people somehow make [sic] it perfectly ok??

Why does it you cannot form a sentences in way will make do the grammar and syntax correct, idiot?

:rolleyes:

Learn English or get the fuck out of my country, fool. In fact, get the fuck out either way.

:fu:

Pretty sure he is Black hispanic. You should get your eyes checked. never saw a white boy that looked like this unless he had a good amount of African blood.

Rodriguez-CopBlock.jpg

I don't need my eyes checked, you need to check your racism.

Everyone in the following pictures is white.

fake-tan.jpg

tan-female-bodybuilder.jpg

Wow. I dont believe you get this but its quite easy to spot a white person with a tan. 2 whole white people with fake and bake tans and you are trying to compare them to someone with a natural tan? Look at his daughter in the video dumbass. She obviously has African blood in her. Its not just the coloring, its also the features.

If it is so easy to spot a white person with a tan why is this guy not purple?

LRod.jpg

I don't need my eyes checked, you need to check your racism.

Everyone in the following pictures is white.

fake-tan.jpg

tan-female-bodybuilder.jpg

Wow. I dont believe you get this but its quite easy to spot a white person with a tan. 2 whole white people with fake and bake tans and you are trying to compare them to someone with a natural tan? Look at his daughter in the video dumbass. She obviously has African blood in her. Its not just the coloring, its also the features.

LRod.jpg

I know somewhere in there you were attempting to make sense but all you did is make yourself look stupid. WTF are you talking about dumbass?

LRod.jpg

I know somewhere in there you were attempting to make sense but all you did is make yourself look stupid. WTF are you talking about dumbass?

I am not the one that looks stupid here.

What did he do? If he dropped a sand bag on their heads, he deserved to get beaten to death. Just another piece of shit to flush down the toilet.

Guy trying to calm is wife down and the police kill him. Fucking cave apes.

5 police beat unarmed man to death outside movie theater in front of his wife and daughter - YouTube

You make this about race. But it is not about race. The police are out of control pretty much everywhere. Your boy Obama has empowered them to be. But you will only have an issue with it when it happens to a black person. The police stopped my little 75 year old SIL one night when she crossed a line on the way home from her Eastern Star meeting. She is tiny and frail, and they slammed her up against the side of the car. We have still not determined the reason for it. It didn't make any headlines, but as frail as she is, she certainly could have been killed. Oh well, to you just another white bitch dead. You are a big part of the problem, actually. Too bad you didn't at least put it in the proper forum.

Last edited:
Apparently three of the officers have been put on leave. It started as his wife hitting their daughter in the face and the two of them fighting. The wife says she ran from the theater with her husband in pursuit, she states she was furious with her daughter. When they got outside cops witnessed a man chasing a woman ( to stop her from leaving in the car) and tried to stop him. According to the wife. If that is all that happened and he did not resist and or do anything then the cops suspensions should stand and they should have to answer for their actions.

Before cops arrived on the scene at the Warren Theater in Moore, Okla., a fight broke out between Rodriguez’s wife, Nair Rodriguez, and his daughter, Lunahi Rodriguez, NewsOK reported. Luis intervened and tried to break up the dispute. His wife fled and Luis allegedly then fought with officers, who put him in handcuffs.

Luis Rodriguez Death: Okla. man beaten to death by cops, family says - CBS News

Luis Rodriguez Dead: Oklahoma Man Dies In Police Custody; Moore Cops Put On Administrative Leave [VIDEO]

From the OP:

Nair Rodriguez said she recorded the beating with her cell phone, which police confiscated.

She should have kept her mouth shut and quietly slipped the cell phone in her purse or pocket.

Oh, and BTW the guy's name is that of a Pacific Islander.

No matter what happens I hope his daughter does not blame herself for fighting with her mother.

The other thing I would like to say, the title says "Police Beat Man to death". I've heard this claim before when the person died of natural causes, like a heart attack while being restrained. Kinda like that woman in LA who was amped up on meth and codeine and nearly 400 pounds and the police were blamed after 911 was called by her room mate because her room mate wanted her put on a 72 hour psychiatric hold. They said the police suffocated her, when she died of drug toxicity and an enlarged heart.

I would like to see all the facts of the case and autopsy report before jumping to conclusions, as I feel misinformation does nothing for anyone.

5 police beat unarmed man to death outside movie theater in front of his wife and daughter - YouTube

You make this about race. But it is not about race. The police are out of control pretty much everywhere. Your boy Obama has empowered them to be. But you will only have an issue with it when it happens to a black person. The police stopped my little 75 year old SIL one night when she crossed a line on the way home from her Eastern Star meeting. She is tiny and frail, and they slammed her up against the side of the car. We have still not determined the reason for it. It didn't make any headlines, but as frail as she is, she certainly could have been killed. Oh well, to you just another white bitch dead. You are a big part of the problem, actually. Too bad you didn't at least put it in the proper forum.

I have a problem with it no matter what "race" it is but I am especially sensitive to when its people of color. The POTUS was not even in office when this was happening. Remember Rodney King? I cant stand cops for the most part because I have seen them do this to pretty much everyone but I really notice it with white cops on people of color. BTW my oldest daughter is biracial so before you accuse me of racism at least know more about me.

CaféAuLait;8648353 said:
No matter what happens I hope his daughter does not blame herself for fighting with her mother.

The other thing I would like to say, the title says "Police Beat Man to death". I've heard this claim before when the person died of natural causes, like a heart attack while being restrained. Kinda like that woman in LA who was amped up on meth and codeine and nearly 400 pounds and the police were blamed after 911 was called by her room mate because her room mate wanted her put on a 72 hour psychiatric hold. They said the police suffocated her, when she died of drug toxicity and an enlarged heart.

I would like to see all the facts of the case and autopsy report before jumping to conclusions, as I feel misinformation does nothing for anyone.

Thats what I was thinking. What a way to see your father killed and realize it was because you were fighting your mom.

i would agree about jumping the gun but its pretty suspicious they took her cell phone. Ive seen them do that before when they don't want any evidence of what they did. They try to take everyones cell phone.

CaféAuLait;8648353 said:

Thats what I was thinking. What a way to see your father killed and realize it was because you were fighting your mom.

i would agree about jumping the gun but its pretty suspicious they took her cell phone. Ive seen them do that before when they don't want any evidence of what they did. They try to take everyones cell phone.

If she has her 'cloud' on they are screwed if they try to erase evidence.

I have a problem with it no matter what "race" it is but I am especially sensitive to when its people of color. The POTUS was not even in office when this was happening. Remember Rodney King? I cant stand cops for the most part because I have seen them do this to pretty much everyone but I really notice it with white cops on people of color. BTW my oldest daughter is biracial so before you accuse me of racism at least know more about me.

If it wasn't about race, then why did you make it about race. No need to answer we know.........You are one of THE biggest racists on here. And this was a Pacific Islander, not an African American.

If it wasn't about race, then why did you make it about race. No need to answer we know.........You are one of THE biggest racists on here. And this was a Pacific Islander, not an African American.

I didn't say the incident was not about race. I said I have a problem no matter the race but I am especially concerned when it is a person of color. Feel for you that you carry around with you that I am a racist. Who is a Pacific islander? Luis Rodriquez or someone else? Who claimed the guy was an African American?

I didn't say the incident was not about race. I said I have a problem no matter the race but I am especially concerned when it is a person of color. Feel for you that you carry around with you that I am a racist. Who is a Pacific islander? Luis Rodriquez or someone else? Who claimed the guy was an African American?

In other words, it is about race because you are a racist.

Forum List

Back