Police Beat Another Person of Color to Death

Why do you only give a rats ass when it's a "person of color"?

Why do you assume that to be true?

Because you didn't post this story.

Police Beat, Stun Deaf Man After Confusing Sign Language With Threatening Gestures « CBS Los Angeles

Its not my responsibility to find every story and post it to balance out the racial aspect. Good job finding that story. Bad job assuming I only care about the one with the Hispanic guy.

Simple. Because you made a point to say "person of color". You didn't simply say "police beat a man to death in front of his family". The video doesn't say that, YOU do.

Thats because the person is not white. People of color get brutalized by the cops way more than whites do. You shouldn't assume. You remember what that got you on the last thread you wanted to assume.

I remember I showed you to be a fool. So badly in fact that you still can't get over it.

Predfan, you were the one who looked stupid by the time it was all over.

Just an FYI, since I know this is all about race with you, the guy is Hispanic, not black.

FYI just so you know thats why it says people of color.
FYI just so you know Hispanics can be Black.

He is a "White Hispanic," not a person of color.

But thanks for making my point for me.

Pretty sure he is Black hispanic. You should get your eyes checked. never saw a white boy that looked like this unless he had a good amount of African blood.

Rodriguez-CopBlock.jpg

Last edited:
I remember I showed you to be a fool. So badly in fact that you still can't get over it.

Thats funny. i remember you arguing about something no one was talking about and going off on a self described tangent. Now you come on this thread and start assuming again. WTF is your problem stupid?

Right now my problem is that my chew toy is boring me. Don't let that stop your ignorant rantings. Carry on.

You shouldnt chew on toys made for dogs. This pretty much proves you have mental issues as well as being substantially less intelligent than a poodle.

Its not my responsibility to find every story and post it to balance out the racial aspect. Good job finding that story. Bad job assuming I only care about the one with the Hispanic guy.

I am not assuming anything, you didn't post the story about the white guy that got beat down. I can post as many stories about white people getting beat down or shot by cops as you can black, yet you never find any stories about white people, and go out of your way to make this example about race. That makes you a racist, embrace what you are.

Thats because the person is not white. People of color get brutalized by the cops way more than whites do. You shouldn't assume. You remember what that got you on the last thread you wanted to assume.

Predfan, you were the one who looked stupid by the time it was all over.

Oh look fakey jakey the moron has chimed in where he has no clue....again.

FYI just so you know thats why it says people of color.
FYI just so you know Hispanics can be Black.

Pretty sure he is Black hispanic. You should get your eyes checked. never saw a white boy that looked like this unless he had a good amount of African blood.

Rodriguez-CopBlock.jpg

I don't need my eyes checked, you need to check your racism.

Everyone in the following pictures is white.

fake-tan.jpg

tan-female-bodybuilder.jpg

I am not assuming anything, you didn't post the story about the white guy that got beat down. I can post as many stories about white people getting beat down or shot by cops as you can black, yet you never find any stories about white people, and go out of your way to make this example about race. That makes you a racist, embrace what you are.

I didn't know you were keeping score. I wasnt. I dont care how many stories you post. I posted this one because I do business in OK sometimes and happen to see it. Stop whining. I can post whatever I feel like. If you dont think my posting reflects what it should feel free to search out a corresponding white guy post if my posting only includes Black people. To feel like that only makes you butt hurt and stupid. Embrace what you are.

Rodriguez-CopBlock.jpg

I don't need my eyes checked, you need to check your racism.

Everyone in the following pictures is white.

fake-tan.jpg

tan-female-bodybuilder.jpg

Wow. I dont believe you get this but its quite easy to spot a white person with a tan. 2 whole white people with fake and bake tans and you are trying to compare them to someone with a natural tan? Look at his daughter in the video dumbass. She obviously has African blood in her. Its not just the coloring, its also the features.

Last edited:
Why does the perceived brutality of the cops towards a "person of color" will make people go frothing at the mouth with accusations of racism thrown at the cops, but somehow when these persons of color commit crimes targeting white people somehow make it perfectly ok??

Why does the perceived brutality of the cops towards a "person of color" will make people go frothing at the mouth with accusations of racism thrown at the cops, but somehow when these persons of color commit crimes targeting white people somehow make it perfectly ok??

Because you smell like a wet dog?

I didn't know you were keeping score. I wasnt. I dont care how many stories you post. I posted this one because I do business in OK sometimes and happen to see it. Stop whining. I can post whatever I feel like. If you dont think my posting reflects what it should feel free to search out a corresponding white guy post if my posting only includes Black people. To feel like that only makes you butt hurt and stupid. Embrace what you are.

I think the problem people have is you are only focusing on your race. So long as that is commonplace there will always be racism. The sooner we all become color blind the better the world will be. Honor the races by all means, but join them together.

Guy trying to calm is wife down and the police kill him. Fucking cave apes.

5 police beat unarmed man to death outside movie theater in front of his wife and daughter - YouTube

And just think...there are those who think only the police should have guns.....

They would have probably shot the whole family if he had of had a gun on him and claimed it was in self defense.

The point was, imagine a world where the police have nothing to fear, and no one can control them....

I think the problem people have is you are only focusing on your race. So long as that is commonplace there will always be racism. The sooner we all become color blind the better the world will be. Honor the races by all means, but join them together.

The reason I focus on "race" is because I am concerned with what I see as aggression towards my "race". Especially by the police. The reason there will be racism is because people have internalized it making it a part of our society. This is the fault of white people attempting to create a white nation for white people. Personally I think being color blind is an insult. I'm a Black man first and foremost and I wear that with pride. I don't have a problem with other people being proud of what they are. Just don't try and put down anyone else because of their "race" and I can get along with anyone.

Forum List

Back