Police arrest man's wife after he files a complaint against them.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
Cops have become absolutely out of control. They lie and put a man in handcuffs over his expressing his rights and when he files a complaint they file bogus charges and arrests his wife until he turns himself in.

This is just crazy.

Shocking Footage: Georgia Man Filed Complaint After Being Wrongfully Handcuffed By Cops. They Returned Days Later and Arrested His Wife, Allegedly Held Her Until He Turned Himself In for Obstruction
ever notice most bad cops are in liberal shat holes????.sounds wrong donnit?

Cops have become absolutely out of control. They lie and put a man in handcuffs over his expressing his rights and when he files a complaint they file bogus charges and arrests his wife until he turns himself in.

This is just crazy.

Shocking Footage: Georgia Man Filed Complaint After Being Wrongfully Handcuffed By Cops. They Returned Days Later and Arrested His Wife, Allegedly Held Her Until He Turned Himself In for Obstruction
It's Georgia where there is no law.

Most of them have beards and neck tattoos.

Big red-flag when I see cops like that.
That usually means they're either fags or ex-cons.
My dad, when he was CoP in my town, always shied away from hiring the ex-.mil types unless they were MPs in the service.

The SD is having a lot of problems due to the transplant Sherriff hiring a bunch of ex-Jarheads, they have two ex-Jarheads up on manslaughter charges now for beating a elderly man with mild dementia for "resisting".....He died of his injuries a week later.....They sure helped the fuck out of him.

Like they say, the supposed 1% of bad cops can fuck-up your life. Never invite the man into your life and never talk to them if they butt into it.

My dad, when he was CoP in my town, always shied away from hiring the ex-.mil types unless they were MPs in the service.

The SD is having a lot of problems due to the transplant Sherriff hiring a bunch of ex-Jarheads, they have two ex-Jarheads up on manslaughter charges now for beating a elderly man with mild dementia for "resisting".....He died of his injuries a week later.....They sure helped the fuck out of him.

Like they say, the supposed 1% of bad cops can fuck-up your life. Never invite the man into your life and never talk to them if they butt into it.
Don't get me started on Jarheads. There's a reason why Marines cannot usually switch branches.
They usually have that Jarhead mentality.

We used to have some at the gate...and usually they would wave you thru the gate because of the sticker they saw in the window. They always stopped women to look down their blouses.
Another thing that some of them used to say was "Oh.....you were one of those Marines" when they discover the guy is gay.

There was a lot of gay Marines.

Wheres the footage?
I went into the coding on the webpage, mostly because, I myself, was INSANELY curious to watch it.

Either someone hacked their site, or they have shoddy web managers.

I went to this source's FB page, their Insta page, I went all over.

I think I have found it, watching it now. . .

It is too big to embed on this site;

This was unreal. We live in a police state. ..

Anyone can call the police on anyone else, and if they refuse to show ID, the cops can arrest? That is some bullshit. . .

:sigh2:

Last edited:
Most of them have beards and neck tattoos.
Well, since it is a body cam, we don't know what he looks like, but it might be a safe bet?

1694227454141.png

:auiqs.jpg:

I went into the coding on the webpage, mostly because, I myself, was INSANELY curious to watch it.

Either someone hacked their site, or they have shoddy web mangers.

I went to this source's FB page, their Insta page, I went all over.

I think I have found it, watching it now. . .

It is too big to embed on this site;

This was unreal. We live in a police state. ..

Anyone can call the police on anyone else, and if they refuse to show ID, the cops can arrest? That is some bullshit. . .

:sigh2:

So just a another crazy negro.

Forum List

Back