Poland Stands Up to EU on Forced Quotas: We’re Not Taking Your Migrants – Blackmail Won’t Work

So, I guess your signature of not tolerating, the intolerant is a load of crock.

Because clear as day your comment represents an intolerant prejudices against Poles.

So I guess the Poles with their anti-immigrant sentiments can understand and sympathize with THESE sentiments?

Britain’s 850,000 Polish citizens face backlash after Brexit vote

Anti-Polish sentiment is far from new to Britain. According to figures obtained by the Guardian, in 2013, British police officers arrested at least 585 people for hate crimes against Polish people – a figure that may be a large understatement, as the newspaper was only able to get numbers from 26 of the country's 46 police forces. A survey from 2014 found that 81 percent of Polish people living in Britain had been subjected to verbal or physical abuse or knew another Polish person who had...
Apples and oranges.

Ask any 100 Brits on the street, if they would rather live next to a Pole, or a Muzzie, 99 out of 100 will say Pole, every time.

The remaining one is a hyper-Liberal cultural-suicide type... unfortunately, such retards exist.

That's not really my experience.

Even on Stormfront many Brits treat Poles, and Muslims similarly, and of course in Liberal circles they treat Muslims better than Poles.

Liberals obviously pre-dominate Britain.

Times change.

Witness BrExit.

So I guess the Poles with their anti-immigrant sentiments can understand and sympathize with THESE sentiments?

Britain’s 850,000 Polish citizens face backlash after Brexit vote

Anti-Polish sentiment is far from new to Britain. According to figures obtained by the Guardian, in 2013, British police officers arrested at least 585 people for hate crimes against Polish people – a figure that may be a large understatement, as the newspaper was only able to get numbers from 26 of the country's 46 police forces. A survey from 2014 found that 81 percent of Polish people living in Britain had been subjected to verbal or physical abuse or knew another Polish person who had...
Apples and oranges.

Ask any 100 Brits on the street, if they would rather live next to a Pole, or a Muzzie, 99 out of 100 will say Pole, every time.

The remaining one is a hyper-Liberal cultural-suicide type... unfortunately, such retards exist.

Even on Stormfront many Brits treat Poles, and Muslims similarly, and of course in Liberal circles they treat Muslims better than Poles.

Times change.

Witness BrExit.

Brexit could be just as much about EU migrants including Poles.

Apples and oranges.

Times change.

Witness BrExit.

Brexit could be just as much about EU migrants including Poles.

Yep... but that's not what put 'em over-the-top on that subject, and you know that just as well as everyone else.

Who in their right fucking mind would want to move to Poland/

Much less assimilate?

lol

How many modern Muslim* refugees you think wanted to end up in Poland? 0?

Forum List

Back