Podesta Emails Spell Out How Dems and Media Subordinates Rig Their Polls

We don't know if he's behind in the polls because they aren't legitimate.

So you think Foxnews is manipulating its poll to show Clinton up by 7. Why would they do that?

Because they are controlled opposition for the establishment.

Again, it's not a question of IF

So EVERYONE is out to get Trump? lol, I think there's a word for that kind of delusion.

Why would anyone still believe the polls when they have been wrong about Trump since the beginning ?

Trump led the GOP primary polls every day except for THREE from July 2015 until he won. What the fuck are you jabbering about?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

This;
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/03/u...on-donald-trump-heres-what-it-means.html?_r=0

You cite 3 or 4 polls, I cite several hundred. Now who has made the better argument?

Why would anyone still believe the polls when they have been wrong about Trump since the beginning ?

Trump led the GOP primary polls every day except for THREE from July 2015 until he won. What the fuck are you jabbering about?

This;
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/03/u...on-donald-trump-heres-what-it-means.html?_r=0

Do you realize you're making an argument that the polls are against Trump by citing an example of where the polls wrongly favored Trump?

This;

Do you realize you're making an argument that the polls are against Trump by citing an example of where the polls wrongly favored Trump?

Are you in denial that everyone was saying that Trump would never win the primaries ?

Please explain for my simple brain how this is rigging... and how come 36 + 27+ 31 doesn't add up to 100%? It adds up to 94% so where's the missing 6%???

The facts:

• Telephone polls are conducted only through landlines.
  • Most people have abandoned landlines in favor of mobile phones.
  • Vast majority of those keeping landlines over mobile are older people.
  • Telephone polls have a 9% response rate, on average.

I think, based on these facts, that telephone polls are skewed in favor of Trump.

This;

Are you in denial that everyone was saying that Trump would never win the primaries ?

No, I am right. Everyone did not say that. And you proved it, you idiot.

It's not a question of IF the polls are false
But rather, the degree to which they are falsified:

Now, for all of you out there who still aren't convinced that the polls are "adjusted", we present to you the following Podesta email, leaked earlier today, that conveniently spells out, in detail, exactly how to "manufacture" the desired data. The email starts out with a request for recommendations on "oversamples for polling" in order to "maximize what we get out of our media polling."

I also want to get your Atlas folks to recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February. By market, regions, etc. I want to get this all compiled into one set of recommendations so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling.

The email even includes a handy, 37-page guide with the following poll-rigging recommendations. In Arizona, over sampling of Hispanics and Native Americans is highly recommended:

Research, microtargeting & polling projects
- Over-sample Hispanics
- Use Spanish language interviewing. (Monolingual Spanish-speaking voters are among the lowest turnout Democratic targets)
- Over-sample the Native American population

For Florida, the report recommends "consistently monitoring" samples to makes sure they're "not too old" and "has enough African American and Hispanic voters." Meanwhile, "independent" voters in Tampa and Orlando are apparently more dem friendly so the report suggests filling up independent quotas in those cities first.

- Consistently monitor the sample to ensure it is not too old, and that it has enough African American and Hispanic voters to reflect the state.
- On Independents: Tampa and Orlando are better persuasion targets than north or south Florida (check your polls before concluding this). If there are budget questions or oversamples, make sure that Tampa and Orlando are included first.

Meanwhile, it's suggested that national polls over sample "key districts / regions" and "ethnic" groups "as needed."

- General election benchmark, 800 sample, with potential over samples in key districts/regions
- Benchmark polling in targeted races, with ethnic over samples as needed
- Targeting tracking polls in key races, with ethnic over samples as needed

New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" | Zero Hedge

Too bad these emails can't be verified as authentic lol.

As I said, continue living in your fantasy world. You're late for story time.

Where are the Atlas public polls?

This;

If you think so most uninformed, informed one.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/08/upshot/why-polls-have-been-wrong-recently.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/08/upshot/why-polls-have-been-wrong-recently.html
Peach, it is a good thing that Democrats think this is in the bag for Hillary and are impervious to facts.

Dont fight so hard to convince them as to simply inform the lurkers and others who are still Patriotic.

Dems Rigging the Polls

2016.10.23%20-%20ABC%20Poll%203_0.JPG

This according to Podesta – Hillary's campaign manager – emails.

Oh yeah, we must all gasp in horror as they were stolen and should not be publicly available.

New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" @ New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" | Zero Hedge

Peach, it is a good thing that Democrats think this is in the bag for Hillary and are impervious to facts.

Dont fight so hard to convince them as to simply inform the lurkers and others who are still Patriotic.

No one can convince anyone, buts facts are facts, not our enemy. :)
Deniers will never learn.

We don't know if he's behind in the polls because they aren't legitimate.

So you think Foxnews is manipulating its poll to show Clinton up by 7. Why would they do that?
FOX? You mean the channel that is run by 2 fascist LWNJs.. You mean that FOX?

So you're in the 1% who believes everyone else in America is a leftist?

Big surprise.

Forum List

Back