Podesta Emails Spell Out How Dems and Media Subordinates Rig Their Polls

It's not a question of IF the polls are false
But rather, the degree to which they are falsified:

Now, for all of you out there who still aren't convinced that the polls are "adjusted", we present to you the following Podesta email, leaked earlier today, that conveniently spells out, in detail, exactly how to "manufacture" the desired data. The email starts out with a request for recommendations on "oversamples for polling" in order to "maximize what we get out of our media polling."

I also want to get your Atlas folks to recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February. By market, regions, etc. I want to get this all compiled into one set of recommendations so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling.

The email even includes a handy, 37-page guide with the following poll-rigging recommendations. In Arizona, over sampling of Hispanics and Native Americans is highly recommended:

Research, microtargeting & polling projects
- Over-sample Hispanics
- Use Spanish language interviewing. (Monolingual Spanish-speaking voters are among the lowest turnout Democratic targets)
- Over-sample the Native American population

For Florida, the report recommends "consistently monitoring" samples to makes sure they're "not too old" and "has enough African American and Hispanic voters." Meanwhile, "independent" voters in Tampa and Orlando are apparently more dem friendly so the report suggests filling up independent quotas in those cities first.

- Consistently monitor the sample to ensure it is not too old, and that it has enough African American and Hispanic voters to reflect the state.
- On Independents: Tampa and Orlando are better persuasion targets than north or south Florida (check your polls before concluding this). If there are budget questions or oversamples, make sure that Tampa and Orlando are included first.

Meanwhile, it's suggested that national polls over sample "key districts / regions" and "ethnic" groups "as needed."

- General election benchmark, 800 sample, with potential over samples in key districts/regions
- Benchmark polling in targeted races, with ethnic over samples as needed
- Targeting tracking polls in key races, with ethnic over samples as needed

New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" | Zero Hedge

Too bad these emails can't be verified as authentic lol.

As I said, continue living in your fantasy world. You're late for story time.

Its not a question of belief, you can either acknowledge reality or continue living in your fantasy world.

That being said, we still don't know if the Establishment will let Trump win even if he gets the votes.
Then make a bet with me if you are so confident.

Its not a question of belief, you can either acknowledge reality or continue living in your fantasy world.

That being said, we still don't know if the Establishment will let Trump win even if he gets the votes.

No, I'll make no such bet. Polls being rigged doesn't necessarily mean Trump will win.

It's not a question of IF the polls are false
But rather, the degree to which they are falsified:

Now, for all of you out there who still aren't convinced that the polls are "adjusted", we present to you the following Podesta email, leaked earlier today, that conveniently spells out, in detail, exactly how to "manufacture" the desired data. The email starts out with a request for recommendations on "oversamples for polling" in order to "maximize what we get out of our media polling."

I also want to get your Atlas folks to recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February. By market, regions, etc. I want to get this all compiled into one set of recommendations so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling.

The email even includes a handy, 37-page guide with the following poll-rigging recommendations. In Arizona, over sampling of Hispanics and Native Americans is highly recommended:

Research, microtargeting & polling projects
- Over-sample Hispanics
- Use Spanish language interviewing. (Monolingual Spanish-speaking voters are among the lowest turnout Democratic targets)
- Over-sample the Native American population

For Florida, the report recommends "consistently monitoring" samples to makes sure they're "not too old" and "has enough African American and Hispanic voters." Meanwhile, "independent" voters in Tampa and Orlando are apparently more dem friendly so the report suggests filling up independent quotas in those cities first.

- Consistently monitor the sample to ensure it is not too old, and that it has enough African American and Hispanic voters to reflect the state.
- On Independents: Tampa and Orlando are better persuasion targets than north or south Florida (check your polls before concluding this). If there are budget questions or oversamples, make sure that Tampa and Orlando are included first.

Meanwhile, it's suggested that national polls over sample "key districts / regions" and "ethnic" groups "as needed."

- General election benchmark, 800 sample, with potential over samples in key districts/regions
- Benchmark polling in targeted races, with ethnic over samples as needed
- Targeting tracking polls in key races, with ethnic over samples as needed

New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" | Zero Hedge
More delusional conspiracy theory nonsense from the right.

More delusional head up their assedness from the left.

You are willing to bet on evil? Of course no one will bet because after Obama's two rigged elections the Libs have perfected their cheating skills. One little tidbit; in two elections, Obama never won a state that had voter ID. Ain't that a coincidence? Plus, Saturday a US Republican Congressman voted in his home precinct. He voted for himself and the other Reps on the ballot. When he pressed the "Vote" button to check his picks before hitting "Submit," he saw where he had voted a straight Democrat ticket. Thinking he had made mistakes he cancelled his picks and re-voted. Result? He had voted for his Dem opponent and all other Dems. The polling manager said it was a calibration error and would get it fixed. Ol' George Soros builds mighty fine voting machines, don't he now, yuk, yuk.

The Democrat sheep don't believe it, but this is WHAT they are doing.

"METHODOLOGY – This ABC News poll was conducted by landline and cellular telephone Oct. 20-22, 2016, in English and Spanish, among a random national sample of 874 likely voters. Results have a margin of sampling error of 3.5 points, including the design effect. Partisan divisions are 36-27-31 percent, Democrats - Republicans - Independents."

Why would anyone still believe the polls when they have been wrong about Trump since the beginning ?

You are willing to bet on evil? Of course no one will bet because after Obama's two rigged elections the Libs have perfected their cheating skills. One little tidbit; in two elections, Obama never won a state that had voter ID. Ain't that a coincidence? Plus, Saturday a US Republican Congressman voted in his home precinct. He voted for himself and the other Reps on the ballot. When he pressed the "Vote" button to check his picks before hitting "Submit," he saw where he had voted a straight Democrat ticket. Thinking he had made mistakes he cancelled his picks and re-voted. Result? He had voted for his Dem opponent and all other Dems. The polling manager said it was a calibration error and would get it fixed. Ol' George Soros builds mighty fine voting machines, don't he now, yuk, yuk.

Obama rigged 3 million votes?

Yeah I wonder too. I can't see Donald "The Lying groper" getting more than 32% or 33%.

Obama rigged 3 million votes?
It is amazing that the Democrats did all this work rigging elections but only did it for the Presidency.

Where have I heard this before?
Oh yeah:

Poll-Truther-Cartoon.jpg

Fox News Poll: Clinton Tops Trump By 6 Points

Forum List

Back