President Joe Biden to ban Russia oil imports, will announce it in speech in a couple of hours at roughly 10:45 ET

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
It’s true that the Russians are earning money from oil and gas, but to compound that problem by accelerating oil and gas in America would go against the climate goals, and climate is like war: If we don’t handle it, people are going to die and they’re going to be suffering. Not immediately, but over time...

Last edited:
US President Joe Biden expected to ban Russian oil, natural gas and coal imports today without the support of European allies. Russia was responsible for 7% of US oil imports in 2020..oil for peace?

He should never have shut down US production and started buying so much in the first place.

• Banned
Biden just now: "It's simply not true that my administration or policies are holding back domestic energy production."

i'll post the full speech later

• Banned
here's the whole thing:

i'm gonna go ahead and include a GOP rebuttal:

Last edited:
  • Banned
all of Putin's revenue comes from oil. if you cut that off, you end the war. Europe needs to follow Biden's lead on this

all of Putin's revenue comes from oil. if you cut that off, you end the war. Europe needs to follow Biden's lead on this
Why did Poopeypants shut our production down and help fund Putin's war in the first place? Grandstand move now way too late.

who am i kidding?

Biden is a day late and a dollar short in supporting Ukraine

1646784052943.png

Forum List

Back