Pittsburgh bridge collapses hours before President Biden visits the city for an infrastructure event. At least 10 people were injured.

Who the hell are you kidding? Many contractors are corrupted. Many are inept including minority contractors who get a free pass in it. To do anything with the government providing the funds, there crossing the T's and dotting the I's is a must. There are people who have done little with the endless government contracts given out who are as rich as hell.
Here’s the original St. Louis Arch that was built by minority contractors…

E6CBFD0A-A7A5-4664-954E-274FE6B1C039.jpeg

Who the hell are you kidding? Many contractors are corrupted. Many are inept including minority contractors who get a free pass in it. To do anything with the government providing the funds, there crossing the T's and dotting the I's is a must. There are people who have done little with the endless government contracts given out who are as rich as hell.

Corrupt contractors go to prison
Contractors that do not meet cost and schedule do not get future contracts
Those who do not meet contractual standards get terminated

That is the real world

Corrupt contractors go to prison
Contractors that do not meet cost and schedule do not get future contracts
Those who do not meet contractual standards get terminated

That is the real world
Not where I grew up.

Two things can be true at once. Yes, the bipartisan infrastructure bill was passed. Does it have some good elements? Absolutely. There’s a “however” to that. When you really distill it down, the people who benefit from those kinds of big policies are the corporatists. They’re going to feel it first.

What is having a paved road when your house is in foreclosure? What is having a paved road when you can’t put food on the table? What is having a paved road when you can’t take time off when you’re sick, especially in the midst of a pandemic, because the federal government won’t push these corporations to do right by their people and won’t even pass a public policy to say that they can have paid family and medical leave?

The corporatist agenda of both political parties is out of step with the real needs of the American people, be they poor, working poor, or barely middle class

Forum List

Back