Plucked from the rubble: The moment Syrian children were saved after Assad airstrike on rebel-held s

My goodness, I thought this pipsqueak would be busy playing with the new XBox or PlayStation sent to him by Assad for Christmas. Many different news media have carried this story, but remember we must not post any articles which appear to be derogatory according to Assad's chief Public Relations guy on this forum, not even if the story is true. Regardless of what the pipsqueak has to say, I am sure that there are readers who are happy about the children who survived.
You did not say anything positive about the Syrian govt so far but claim that unconfirmed accusations of the terrorists are true. Alone by the pictures that you presented clear thinking people can figure out that something is wrong with the story.
As for the Playstation or Xbox Assad sent to me, it did not arrive. I guess, some secret service intercepted it and now the FSA is going to make it the control system of their new tank.

Gesendet von meinem MSM mit Tapatalk 2

Yeah, and I don't see you report on what is happening that has nothing to do with Assad and his gang. Have you ever posted anything about the rescue of the immigrants at sea and, of course, those who were unfortunate to drown? Have you ever posted about the Yazidis and the terrible things happening to them? You have been awfully silent about these and other terrible happenings, and only seem to get on your high horse when something is said that your idol and his gang have done. You apparently have no feeling for the Syrian youngsters who were saved in the rubble. By the way, if you think the story is wrong, contact all the media that reported on this incident and give them your views. They them all it is just one big lie because you said so.

The mail is slow during the holidays season. Perhaps your gifts from Assad have been held up in the mail.
If one wants to report, the one has to mention that Al-Nusra claims that this has happened. If you consider the terrorists reports credible, its your problem. But you take any occasion to blame the Syrian government which is the only hope for millions of Syrians. Do you understand? While you sit on your fat stinky ass distributing Islamist propaganda against Assad, the existence and safety of millions of people is dependent on the existence of the govt.
But it is you who wants to teach humanity? Hypocrite! As for news I dont write about, there are others who do. Others I dont attack just because they dont report about the daily battles in Syria.

My goodness, I thought this pipsqueak would be busy playing with the new XBox or PlayStation sent to him by Assad for Christmas. Many different news media have carried this story, but remember we must not post any articles which appear to be derogatory according to Assad's chief Public Relations guy on this forum, not even if the story is true. Regardless of what the pipsqueak has to say, I am sure that there are readers who are happy about the children who survived.
You did not say anything positive about the Syrian govt so far but claim that unconfirmed accusations of the terrorists are true. Alone by the pictures that you presented clear thinking people can figure out that something is wrong with the story.
As for the Playstation or Xbox Assad sent to me, it did not arrive. I guess, some secret service intercepted it and now the FSA is going to make it the control system of their new tank.

Yeah, and I don't see you report on what is happening that has nothing to do with Assad and his gang. Have you ever posted anything about the rescue of the immigrants at sea and, of course, those who were unfortunate to drown? Have you ever posted about the Yazidis and the terrible things happening to them? You have been awfully silent about these and other terrible happenings, and only seem to get on your high horse when something is said that your idol and his gang have done. You apparently have no feeling for the Syrian youngsters who were saved in the rubble. By the way, if you think the story is wrong, contact all the media that reported on this incident and give them your views. They them all it is just one big lie because you said so.

The mail is slow during the holidays season. Perhaps your gifts from Assad have been held up in the mail.
If one wants to report, the one has to mention that Al-Nusra claims that this has happened. If you consider the terrorists reports credible, its your problem. But you take any occasion to blame the Syrian government which is the only hope for millions of Syrians. Do you understand? While you sit on your fat stinky ass distributing Islamist propaganda against Assad, the existence and safety of millions of people is dependent on the existence of the govt.
But it is you who wants to teach humanity? Hypocrite! As for news I dont write about, there are others who do. Others I dont attack just because they dont report about the daily battles in Syria.

My, my, the kid is getting annoyed by articles regarding his idol. As for his mention of "fat stinky ass" (which reminds me of some five-year old thinking he is saying something funny) perhaps he can get his idol to send him a few rolls of toilet paper since it appears he is in short supply of them. Now, little pipsqueak, are you denying that I post articles about many things happening in the Middle East, or are you demented enough to think I am only posting about your idol and his gang? The readers are on the ball and naturally do notice that you are posting nothing about other Middle East countries even though this is the Middle East forum. Nothing about Yemen, Saudi Arabia, the Emirates, etc. that has gotten on your radar screen?

I wonder if the pipsqueak will have a problem with this article.

No more Aleppos Arab News?

The article is bullshit. It is Assad and the UN who offered a cease-fire in Aleppo and it was rejected by the US-fed terrorists. My thread about it is still there. How is it possible you forget so quickly? Is it because you are a bogus propaganda drone that doesnt care for what really happens?

Really??? It appears everything is bullshit when you want to declare it is bullshit. I don't even read all of your nonsense because it is a waste of time. I think I will go with what the Arab News has to say. If you had any credibility on this forum, you would also be posting about what is happening in the rest of the Middle East instead of being the public relation guy for Assad. Don't you think the readers are sharp enough to realize that all you want to do is champion Assad and his gang, and nothing else matters to you?

Syria lost a number of soldiers when a tunnel they were in blew up. Assad is going to run out of soldiers
ISIS might be being pushed out of kurd land but they are operating near Israel. Trying to change the enemy by turning towards Israel.
The pilot's fate might rest with those on the internet, not looking good for him. ISIS is taking a poll.
...and russia wants to host talks with syrian opposition government to talk some sort of settlement

I wonder, Aris, how many Syrians are now living outside of Syria (such as in Germany) and are breathing a sigh of relief that they left and aren't around to be called up.

Syria cracks down on reservists to fill army ranks - thenews.com.pk?

My, my, the kid is getting annoyed by articles regarding his idol. As for his mention of "fat stinky ass" (which reminds me of some five-year old thinking he is saying something funny) perhaps he can get his idol to send him a few rolls of toilet paper since it appears he is in short supply of them. Now, little pipsqueak, are you denying that I post articles about many things happening in the Middle East, or are you demented enough to think I am only posting about your idol and his gang? The readers are on the ball and naturally do notice that you are posting nothing about other Middle East countries even though this is the Middle East forum. Nothing about Yemen, Saudi Arabia, the Emirates, etc. that has gotten on your radar screen?

I wonder if the pipsqueak will have a problem with this article.

No more Aleppos Arab News?

The article is bullshit. It is Assad and the UN who offered a cease-fire in Aleppo and it was rejected by the US-fed terrorists. My thread about it is still there. How is it possible you forget so quickly? Is it because you are a bogus propaganda drone that doesnt care for what really happens?

Really??? It appears everything is bullshit when you want to declare it is bullshit. I don't even read all of your nonsense because it is a waste of time. I think I will go with what the Arab News has to say. If you had any credibility on this forum, you would also be posting about what is happening in the rest of the Middle East instead of being the public relation guy for Assad. Don't you think the readers are sharp enough to realize that all you want to do is champion Assad and his gang, and nothing else matters to you?
You will go with your home made truth that does not only ignore the UNs cease-fire proposal but also portraits Al-Nusra and Co as lawful rebels that fight an evil regime. Your lack if moral is incridible. May the year 2015 drop some for you.

Last edited:
You seem to thing the UN has a power to enforce it's resolutions. They don't. Resolutions are more like guidelines or suggestions. The UN has little power and might very well loose its major source of funding in the next year.
The other state could not make up for the short fall that the UN might suffer.
Unless the PA can form a unity government and pursue a negotiated peace agreement with Israel it might very well lead to the down fall of the PA and hamas.
If the PA is accepted into the ICC it could very well back fire leading the PA officials and hamas being charged with war crimes. Israel is not the signatory so any decision they make will have not real affect. If the PA is accepted then palestinians can be charged for war crimes and the ICC will have the power to arrest and jail those individuals or fine the PA leading to the bankruptcy of the PA.
As for the settlement.....Jordan did not have the right to seize the WB and eventually gave up it claims and turned the land over to Israel. There was not palestinian state so Israel settlement of the land is not illegal. Israel court has made Israel withdraw from land that it claimed illegally, but that is only part here and there. It does not mean all the land or even most was taken illegally. Each case need to be decided on it's own merits.
Action take by the PA could mean the annexation of the much of the WB leaving the PA with little in the way of land and almost no funds to build a state and create jobs for the palestinian people.
Wishes for a peace is little more than empty words but I will wish it just the same.

Forum List

Back