Plot to behead Pamela Geller

Are you actually trying to imply that liberals support radicalized Islamists who do all those disgusting things? That's just stupid. That goofy woman, and evidently you, have made it your mutual goal to insult 2.08 Billion Muslims when only a tiny fraction of them are the dangerous radical group. That is truly childish.

Then admit that it isn't Gellar's fault that she was threatened.

The left has NEVER requested that people stop making fun of Christians. When has the left ever said it's mean to insult them? You are a hypocrite.

I stated radicals are the problem and I don't care how they feel. Others can certainly ignore it and not be affected.

Watch one or two of her videos. See if you can tell if she makes a distinction between the radicals and the entire religion. You must realize she is a very effective and productive recruitment tool for the radicals, causing lots of them to join when they wouldn't have even considered it before they heard her crap.

Horseshit. What evidence do you have to support that claim?

The left has NEVER requested that people stop making fun of Christians. When has the left ever said it's mean to insult them?
Yep.

The hypocrites are certainly working hard for the PC-protected religion on this thread.

You blamed the Garner protestors in NYC for getting 2 cops killed, but you won't blame Pam Geller for inciting violence.

hmmmm.....

By the way, so much for the claim by the terrorists family that he was shot in the back by police.
Video confirms they pulled that lie out of their asses.

PAM-GELLER-ZIO-DEMON.gif

followyourleader2.png

(CNN) —Usaamah Rahim, who was fatally shot after waving a military knife at law enforcement officers in Boston, was originally plotting to behead Pamela Geller, an activist and conservative blogger, law enforcement sources told CNN on Wednesday.

But Rahim, a 26-year-old security guard who officials believe was radicalized by ISIS and other extremists, decided instead to target the "boys in blue," a reference to police, according to court documents.

"I can't wait that long," he said of the original beheading plan, according to an FBI affidavit filed in federal court in Boston on Wednesday.

Geller drew national attention last month after an off-duty police officer working security thwarted an attack at her organization's contest for Prophet Mohammed drawings in Garland, Texas. She's president of the American Freedom Defense Initiative, which includes subsidiary programs Stop Islamization of America and Stop Islamization of Nations.

"They targeted me for violating Sharia blasphemy laws. They mean to kill everyone who doesn't do their bidding and abide by their law voluntarily," Geller told CNN's Erin Burnett.

"This is a showdown for American freedom. Will we stand against this savagery or bow down to them and silence ourselves?"

Geller said that she's had an "army of security" since last month's thwarted attack.

"This is what is required just to show a cartoon in America, 2015," she said. "It's striking. It's devastating, and people need to understand what's at stake. I mean, if we surrender on this point, what will we surrender next?"

More: Plot to kill conservative activist Geller - National News - KCCI Home

Geller should surrender to ISIS. When you poke a hornet's nest - expect to get stung.

Ironic when people bitch about Islam expecting everyone to abide by their laws yet support enforcing Christian ones re: marriage and the like.

I'm offended when homosexuals prance around in parades, screw the First Amendment I'm going to behead them.

See the fallacy here, Tonto?

How could (seemingly anyway) intelligent people say that Christ in a vat of Urine and the Christian Virgin Mary smeared with animal dung is just art while a contest to "draw Mohammed" is akin to poking a hornet's nest and justifies execution by beheading? The world is upside down to left wing progs.

How could (seemingly anyway) intelligent people say that Christ in a vat of Urine and the Christian Virgin Mary smeared with animal dung is just art while a contest to "draw Mohammed" is akin to poking a hornet's nest and justifies execution by beheading? The world is upside down to left wing progs.
While Christian icons are banned, see the Ten Commandments, Christians ignore that while the Muslims are faithful to the dictate that one does not make graven images of God or the Prophet, blessings be upon him. How about you try not blaming them for being faithful instead of ignoring the faith like the Christians do?

Since religion is nonsense, don't expect the rules to be any better.

So, you are simply going to accept all the radical Muslims, many who live here in the states, and expect everyone else to tiptoe around and be careful not to offend them?

You expect everyone else to tiptoe around and not burn crosses on Negroes' lawns so as to be careful and not to offend them?

"Gosh, I donned a white robe and hood and burned some crosses and some negroes came after me. I tole ya all negroes are animals!"

"You a real hero fer burnin them crosses!"

Geller should surrender to ISIS. When you poke a hornet's nest - expect to get stung.

Fuck ISIS. Stinging hornets nests need to be exterminated. I don't care much for Ms, Geller but I care much less for the sick fucks calling themselves ISIS.

Fuck ISIS. Stinging hornets nests need to be exterminated. I don't care much for Ms, Geller but I care much less for the sick fucks calling themselves ISIS.
Well you just run right over there and tell them to get the fuck out, of their country,

I wouldn't lift a finger to defend that crazy Jew bitch.

You don't have to defend her. How about defending all the infidels that these radicals hate and want to kill. You might be one of them.

What will you do when radical Muslims kill a liberal over something, such as gay rights? Will you say that the activists deserved it for poking the wasp's nest?

There is a big difference between being gay and what that vile thing is doing.

Yes....being gay is condemned in islam and the penalty for being gay is death, being stoned to death or they build a wall and topple it on the offender........so we need to end all parades and public dislpays or risk offending muslims....same with women who go around without the veil or the burqa...that too is offensive to islam........

Definitely interesting the way they've gone so far out of their way to make Islam the PC-protected religion, despite its slaughters and treatment of women and gays.

I suspect it's only because they want to piss off conservatives. That's a long list of stuff to put up with, just to piss off conservatives.

Forum List

Back