Plot to behead Pamela Geller

You guys need to get s clue. Liberals and conservatives aren't all that different. And neither are terrorists.

I wouldn't lift a finger to defend that crazy Jew bitch.
So you want her beheaded you racist jerk? I think she's an idiot but you are out of line.

No, I just want her to live in constant fear of the possibility. She asked for it. So did Quran-burning Pastor Terry Jones.

She should still be able to do it without fear. And I think it's in very poor taste, but it's freedom.

So you want her beheaded you racist jerk? I think she's an idiot but you are out of line.

No, I just want her to live in constant fear of the possibility. She asked for it. So did Quran-burning Pastor Terry Jones.

She should still be able to do it without fear. And I think it's in very poor taste, but it's freedom.

I'd like for that crazy bitch to be in diapers 24/7.

But that is what they really hate...conservatives.

Nope. Stop trying to conflate bigots with conservatives. I find that extremely offensive.

I did not compare democrats/bigots with conservatives.......the two are completely different....
When someone goes after an anti-Muslim bigot, you are trying to portray it is an attack on conservatives. It's a bullshit tactic.

You are attempting to conflate bigots with conservatives.

And I see what you did there. Don't even try the stupid tactic of claiming bigots are democrats. Let's review, shall we? Tell me which of these is a Democrat:

Islam is a barbaric pagan religion.

Everyone who truly knows Islam and isn't a psychopath like you hates Islam.

Islam is a bloodthirsty cult. No intelligent discussion can be had with morons like you who refuse to acknowledge that fact.

If blacks had been less willing to become slaves there wouldn't have been many slaves to sell.

They are mexican. This is what they do. Look at what mexicans did to Bell, California. It's just how they roll.

Satan's religion will lose in the end. Islam is a violent religion based on lies from a psychotic pedophile.
Looks like it was written by someone 16 years old. Which is mentally about right for fags.
Beheading women and children and all infidels along the way.... Yeeeeee Ha.
The religion of peace killing it's way to a town near you!

They went there to see if it's true the average muslim guy's woman as more facial hair than his goat and smells worse too.
Muslim scum are always calling for violence. It's in their DNA. A true cancer in this world.
More Muslims in America means more typically Muslim baggage and garbage.
Dimwit policies are always about our 'safety' and our 'children'....

that's why they are bringing into our country contagious, diseased and/or gang member illegal children....
MexikMczeVlzsVEky1YrwaHyfPnIRR1iVKrKCr47Hp77YOWCJho3gZOiLKWL3h38V_11JPso4Yf7IST3ftx9HICbnUr8sUELslYKGA3JcfhuF9Ar=s0-d-e1-ft

Jeb, Hillary and Warren are all equally as toxic to the health of the nation. The difference is, a republican senate and house will oppose a democrat where they won't a republican. Jeb would erase our borders and have us up to our armpits in illiterates from south of the border. To him, the child rapes, drug dealing, hit and run driving, area all acts of love that we must learn to appreciate.
Women are physically, mentally, and psychologically inferior to men. That's why they can't make it and are always demanding special treatment. There is no conspiracy against them. They just don't have the ability and drive of men.
These millions of illiterate disease-ridden illegal minors flooding into america as we speak will be allowed into our schools and cost the taxpayers $15,000 each every year.

Why do you think my statement is bigoted?

Pissing off 1.6 billion people just because you can should cause fear, before you do such a goddamned stupid thing.

I'd like for that crazy bitch to be in diapers 24/7.
Well, she's an infant, that much is true.

Pissing off 1.6 billion people just because you can should cause fear, before you do such a goddamned stupid thing.

But nobody should be killed for what she did. It's in poor taste, but no reason to be killed. You'd have to be very crazy to take it so seriously. Adults shouldn't.

But nobody should be killed for what she did. It's in poor taste, but no reason to be killed. You'd have to be very crazy to take it so seriously. Adults shouldn't.
Religion is fucking nuts, all of them, and so are the faithful. I don't oppose them all for no damn reason. And just because you can get away with something here doesn't mean you should. You could burn the flag in front of the VFW biker rally but if you do expect to get the shit beat out of you. That's just life on this rock. If someone offs that bitch, she slit her own throat and she knows it.

Religion is fucking nuts, all of them, and so are the faithful. I don't oppose them all for no damn reason. And just because you can get away with something here doesn't mean you should. You could burn the flag in front of the VFW biker rally but if you do expect to get the shit beat out of you. That's just life on this rock. If someone offs that bitch, she slit her own throat and she knows it.

Anyone that would kill her for what she has done is far worse than her.

They would be defending the Messenger of God while she is just pissing on the sacred while making a buck. Based on motives, she's not worth the dirt we'd use to cover her up.

They would be defending the Messenger of God while she is just pissing on the sacred while making a buck. Based on motives, she's not worth the dirt we'd use to cover her up.

No they would be killing someone over cartoons. That is far worse than anything she has done. Adults should be able to deal with anything she has done.

No they would be killing someone over cartoons. That is far worse than anything she has done. Adults should be able to deal with anything she has done.
The faithful aren't usually adults, hence the problem. And it wouldn't matter what the form is, graven images are forbidden in Islam, and nearly everyone knows it.

She intentionally insults the faith. Mess with the bull, don't blame others when you get the horns.

Gay parades needlessly offends honorable Muslims. You going to 'not lift a finger' to protect them either?

The ONLY way you could confirm that assertion would be if you were harassed by a Muslim while you were marching in such a parade....So, tell us................

The faithful aren't usually adults, hence the problem. And it wouldn't matter what the form is, graven images are forbidden in Islam, and nearly everyone knows it.

She intentionally insults the faith. Mess with the bull, don't blame others when you get the horns.

No if anyone kills her they are far worse than her. No way around it.

Eventually, they will come after people the left support. Then you guy will sing a different tune. For now, it's much like it was in Hitler's time. The people not being targeted didn't speak out or help those being persecuted. No one cared until they were the victims.

Well, know it or not, you bring up a good point about all those Nazi Germans who killed millions over religion (and other reasons)...>Would you conclude that Nazis were all closeted-Muslims?

I agree, issuing death threats to Pamela Geller is not the answer. I personally dislike Pamela Geller, she is an ugly human being inside and out. And I still say, no one should kill her and there should be no death threats issued against her. She has done nothing to deserve a death penalty.

Even dead by the hand of an extremist Muslim dipshit, she would still be wrong about her opinion of all Muslims.

But her adoring bigoted fans can buy a T-shirt with her martyred face on it, and life will move on without her hateful ass.

Forum List

Back