Plot to behead Pamela Geller

pamela-geller-wins-most-disgusting-jew-award.jpg

I think she's sexy:)

Sexy? Holy shit, that's really sick. You'd probably also fuck Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann.

....and on the 8th day, God took a shit, thus creating Lakhota.

OMG, I'm crushed. Let's just stick to the thread topic - cutting off a Jew bitch's head.

Your anti-Semitism in this post left you completely open for attack. I am completely justified in attacking a Hitler worshipping pile of shit like you in the manner I have. Please do the world a favor and walk through Baltimore tonight, the planet would be the better for it.

Sexy? Holy shit, that's really sick. You'd probably also fuck Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann.

....and on the 8th day, God took a shit, thus creating Lakhota.

OMG, I'm crushed. Let's just stick to the thread topic - cutting off a Jew bitch's head.

Your anti-Semitism in this post left you completely open for attack. I am completely justified in attacking a Hitler worshipping pile of shit like you in the manner I have. Please do the world a favor and walk through Baltimore tonight, the planet would be the better for it.

Although Jews have tried to hijack the word - Arabs are also Semites/Semitic.

I wouldn't lift a finger to defend that crazy Jew bitch.

You don't have to defend her. How about defending all the infidels that these radicals hate and want to kill. You might be one of them.

What will you do when radical Muslims kill a liberal over something, such as gay rights? Will you say that the activists deserved it for poking the wasp's nest?

There is a big difference between being gay and what that vile thing is doing.

Fuck you hypocrite, both are equal when it comes to radical muslims.

So now you are an expert on Muslims? Where did you gain all that vast knowledge, listening to rush?

Nope, listening to interviews with radical muslim clerics, maybe you should pay more attention.

They are both offenses against Sharia punishable by death, so what's the difference? We should outlaw gay marriage because that pisses off the muzzies, don't you agree?

From the Muslim point of view, there is no difference between infidels.

Just because radical Muslims here haven't started murdering gays, it's easy for libs to ignore. When I see incredibly stupid comments, like how you deserve to get stung when you poke the wasp's nest, I see the level of ignorance we are dealing with. Of course, you can't blame real wasps because they cannot be rational. Funny that the left treats radical Muslims as if they are only doing what comes natural and we should respect that and pander to them to keep them happy. Does the left know what makes radicals happy? Clearly not.

Well, there are 'wasp nests' popping up everywhere these days and I'll be damned if I'll change to suit their twisted demands.

The left doesn't talk much about what Muslims, even the so-called moderates, are doing on a daily basis in other countries and when it's brought up by others, the just keep claiming it won't happen here. It's already starting because radicals are threatening death to those who insult Islam. It's just the first step. They hate infidels. Period. Right now they are seeing how far they can push us. They want sharia law obeyed and this is just step one in seeing if they can force us to curb freedom of speech by not criticizing their idiotic beliefs. They achieved that in a few other places. Once they get their way on that, they go to the next goal, which might be eliminating all signs of other religions. They will force their laws on us by fear. They will continue to threaten those who offend them by disrespecting sharia law. And they will carry those threats out as promised. The answer is not to lay down and let them run roughshod over us. They are the ones who must change or get the hell out because we should allow them to trample our rights. It's bad enough that the left is going after the second amendment. Our country is already being destroyed by some on the inside and we shouldn't bow to some barbaric assholes who cling to archaic and often inhumane beliefs. Honor killings, censorship, no women's rights and dictating people's lives according to some made up crap from some pedophile is bullshit and it's okay to call it that. It's the radicals that have no business killing people because they don't agree with them.

The left just can't bring themselves to say anything, so they will go on picking on the victims and laying blame on the wrong people, at least until they are targets.

The future does not belong to those who kill people for insulting Islam.

They are both offenses against Sharia punishable by death, so what's the difference? We should outlaw gay marriage because that pisses off the muzzies, don't you agree?

Just because radical Muslims here haven't started murdering gays, it's easy for libs to ignore. When I see incredibly stupid comments, like how you deserve to get stung when you poke the wasp's nest, I see the level of ignorance we are dealing with. Of course, you can't blame real wasps because they cannot be rational. Funny that the left treats radical Muslims as if they are only doing what comes natural and we should respect that and pander to them to keep them happy. Does the left know what makes radicals happy? Clearly not.

Well, there are 'wasp nests' popping up everywhere these days and I'll be damned if I'll change to suit their twisted demands.

The left doesn't talk much about what Muslims, even the so-called moderates, are doing on a daily basis in other countries and when it's brought up by others, the just keep claiming it won't happen here. It's already starting because radicals are threatening death to those who insult Islam. It's just the first step. They hate infidels. Period. Right now they are seeing how far they can push us. They want sharia law obeyed and this is just step one in seeing if they can force us to curb freedom of speech by not criticizing their idiotic beliefs. They achieved that in a few other places. Once they get their way on that, they go to the next goal, which might be eliminating all signs of other religions. They will force their laws on us by fear. They will continue to threaten those who offend them by disrespecting sharia law. And they will carry those threats out as promised. The answer is not to lay down and let them run roughshod over us. They are the ones who must change or get the hell out because we should allow them to trample our rights. It's bad enough that the left is going after the second amendment. Our country is already being destroyed by some on the inside and we shouldn't bow to some barbaric assholes who cling to archaic and often inhumane beliefs. Honor killings, censorship, no women's rights and dictating people's lives according to some made up crap from some pedophile is bullshit and it's okay to call it that. It's the radicals that have no business killing people because they don't agree with them.

The left just can't bring themselves to say anything, so they will go on picking on the victims and laying blame on the wrong people, at least until they are targets.

Are you actually trying to imply that liberals support radicalized Islamists who do all those disgusting things? That's just stupid. That goofy woman, and evidently you, have made it your mutual goal to insult 2.08 Billion Muslims when only a tiny fraction of them are the dangerous radical group. That is truly childish.

Are you actually trying to imply that liberals support radicalized Islamists who do all those disgusting things? That's just stupid. That goofy woman, and evidently you, have made it your mutual goal to insult 2.08 Billion Muslims when only a tiny fraction of them are the dangerous radical group. That is truly childish.

No, what's childish is 2.08 billion people getting insulted over simple satire, I say fuck'em if they can't take a joke.

No, what's childish is 2.08 billion people getting insulted over simple satire, I say fuck'em if they can't take a joke.

Of course you do.

By all means, no offense meant: (Warning - HIGHLY Graphic) - http://loljesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/iI7Co.jpg

Then admit that it isn't Gellar's fault that she was threatened.

The left has NEVER requested that people stop making fun of Christians. When has the left ever said it's mean to insult them? You are a hypocrite.

I stated radicals are the problem and I don't care how they feel. Others can certainly ignore it and not be affected.

By all means, no offense meant: (Warning - HIGHLY Graphic) - http://loljesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/iI7Co.jpg

From your personal porn collection I suppose, not surprised your into bestiality.

The left has NEVER requested that people stop making fun of Christians. When has the left ever said it's mean to insult them? You are a hypocrite.

I stated radicals are the problem and I don't care how they feel. Others can certainly ignore it and not be affected.

Watch one or two of her videos. See if you can tell if she makes a distinction between the radicals and the entire religion. You must realize she is a very effective and productive recruitment tool for the radicals, causing lots of them to join when they wouldn't have even considered it before they heard her crap.

From your personal porn collection I suppose, not surprised your into bestiality.
Nothing more than a Google search for "Jesus Fucking a Goat". What's the problem, Christian?

Nothing more than a Google search for "Jesus Fucking a Goat". What's the problem, Christian?

I don't sweat the small stuff and it don't get any smaller than you without totally disappearing.

I don't sweat the small stuff and it don't get any smaller than you without totally disappearing.
Good to know that Goat-Fucker Jesus is not an issue for you. It's not for me either, since Jesus was a faggot.

Funny thing is, if I wanted to be an asshole I'd do just exactly what your faith says is forbidden. The same as Geller and that asswipe in AZ. In the process, all I'd prove is that I was a dick but as long as the sand ******* are the only ones offended, you don't give a flying fuck since it's not you religion or sacred beliefs. Yours matter, theirs, not a damn.

Since Jesus was a faggot farmer, fucking a goat makes perfect sense. For all I know Mary Magdalene was nine years old and good at sucking his tiny Jewish cock? Give it some thought, it makes perfect sense. Most prophets were crazy goat-fuckers, yours was no different....

Good to know that Goat-Fucker Jesus is not an issue for you. It's not for me either, since Jesus was a faggot.

Funny thing is, if I wanted to be an asshole I'd do just exactly what your faith says is forbidden. The same as Geller and that asswipe in AZ. In the process, all I'd prove is that I was a dick but as long as the sand ******* are the only ones offended, you don't give a flying fuck since it's not you religion or sacred beliefs. Yours matter, theirs, not a damn.

Since Jesus was a faggot farmer, fucking a goat makes perfect sense. For all I know Mary Magdalene was nine years old and good at sucking his tiny Jewish cock? Give it some thought, it makes perfect sense. Most prophets were crazy goat-fuckers, yours was no different....

You just disappeared into total irrelevance.

Seriously, aren't there many Jewish citizens in Evanston?

Watch one or two of her videos. See if you can tell if she makes a distinction between the radicals and the entire religion. You must realize she is a very effective and productive recruitment tool for the radicals, causing lots of them to join when they wouldn't have even considered it before they heard her crap.

She is at the forefront of that movement that is premised on a core belief that Islam by its nature is fundamentally unacceptable as a religion,

and therefore to be intolerant of it is not bigotry, but merely a sensible, rational refusal to accept the unacceptable.

The support for that scheme consists of things like citing passages from the Koran, or claiming that the Muslims who aren't terrorists don't object enough to the actual terrorists,

therefore exhibiting tacit approval, etc., etc.

It's a fairly common method used to attempt to sanitize hate.

She is at the forefront of that movement that is premised on a core belief that Islam by its nature is fundamentally unacceptable as a religion,

and therefore to be intolerant of it is not bigotry, but merely a sensible, rational refusal to accept the unacceptable.

The support for that scheme consists of things like citing passages from the Koran, or claiming that the Muslims who aren't terrorists don't object enough to the actual terrorists,

therefore exhibiting tacit approval, etc., etc.

It's a fairly common method used to attempt to sanitize hate.

As far as sanitizing their hate, It's not working too well.

Forum List

Back