PLO Urges Hamas To Sever Ties With Muslim Brotherhood

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I wonder if Mr. Tinmore can give us his thoughts on this since he is a Hamas supporter. A couple of paragraphs of his thoughts would be interesting of why he agrees or disagrees with what the PLO is urging.

By Maan

December 28, 2013

Several leaders from various factions in the PLO on Saturday urged Hamas to dissociate itself from the Muslim Brotherhood, some calling the Egyptian organization a “terrorist group.”

A Fatah representative in the PLO executive committee said Hamas should detach itself from the Brotherhood, warning of political, economic, and security consequences if Hamas remained “subordinate” to “this banned terrorist group.”

“Confirm loyalty to the Palestinian people and the question of Palestine,” Jamal Muheisin urged Hamas.

Continue reading at:

PLO Urges Hamas To Sever Ties With Muslim Brotherhood Eurasia Review

Sally, et al,

I saw this as well and thought is was worth a chuckle.

I wonder if Mr. Tinmore can give us his thoughts on this since he is a Hamas supporter. A couple of paragraphs of his thoughts would be interesting of why he agrees or disagrees with what the PLO is urging.

By Maan

December 28, 2013

Several leaders from various factions in the PLO on Saturday urged Hamas to dissociate itself from the Muslim Brotherhood, some calling the Egyptian organization a “terrorist group.”

A Fatah representative in the PLO executive committee said Hamas should detach itself from the Brotherhood, warning of political, economic, and security consequences if Hamas remained “subordinate” to “this banned terrorist group.”

“Confirm loyalty to the Palestinian people and the question of Palestine,” Jamal Muheisin urged Hamas.
(COMMENT)

This is probably going to create some new "splinter groups;" some worse and some better.

HAMAS is linked as an Article 2 associate of Moslem Brotherhood in Palestine.

We will just have to see how this plays out. I do hope that innocent by-standers and former associates don't get caught-up in the cross-fire.

Most Respectfully,
R

Sally, et al,

By Maan

December 28, 2013

(COMMENT)

This is probably going to create some new "splinter groups;" some worse and some better.

We will just have to see how this plays out. I do hope that innocent by-standers and former associates don't get caught-up in the cross-fire.

Most Respectfully,
R

Yes, it would be a shame to see innocent people caught up in the crossfire. Too many have died previously. What I am surprised about here, Rocco, is that Mr. Tinmore, being the good Hamas man that he is, is loathe to make any comments about this. One would think he would have some opinion as to whether it is a good suggestion or not. He has never been shy about contributing his one liners so why now? I would think that he would at least have an opinion about this one way or the other and tell us how he came to that opinion.

Sally, et al,

By Maan

December 28, 2013

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Yes, it would be a shame to see innocent people caught up in the crossfire. Too many have died previously. What I am surprised about here, Rocco, is that Mr. Tinmore, being the good Hamas man that he is, is loathe to make any comments about this. One would think he would have some opinion as to whether it is a good suggestion or not. He has never been shy about contributing his one liners so why now? I would think that he would at least have an opinion about this one way or the other and tell us how he came to that opinion.
Indeed!

By Maan

December 28, 2013

Continue reading at:

I think Abbas moves, the Arab League moves. they are tied together. What it tells me is the Powers in the ME want a real peace...Maybe just maybe, they will accept a Jewish State in their midst but they Desperately need peace to fight the jihadists within them to save their-own skins.

By Maan

December 28, 2013

Continue reading at:

I think Abbas moves, the Arab League moves. they are tied together. What it tells me is the Powers in the ME want a real peace...Maybe just maybe, they will accept a Jewish State in their midst but they Desperately need peace to fight the jihadists within them to save their-own skins.

It would be nice to get the opinion of Mr. Tinmore, however, since he has been the one who has always had negative things to say about the Palestine Authority.

By Maan

December 28, 2013

Continue reading at:

OK, from your link:

The division between Hamas and Fatah began in 2006, when Hamas won the Palestinian legislative elections.

He called Hamas’ takeover of the Gaza Strip in 2006-2007 “a military coup” that “split the Palestinian homeland into two parts.”

:confused:

By Maan

December 28, 2013

Continue reading at:

OK, from your link:

The division between Hamas and Fatah began in 2006, when Hamas won the Palestinian legislative elections.

He called Hamas’ takeover of the Gaza Strip in 2006-2007 “a military coup” that “split the Palestinian homeland into two parts.”

And...

By Maan

December 28, 2013

Continue reading at:

OK, from your link:

And...

In the following year, clashes erupted between Fatah and Hamas, leaving Hamas in control of the Gaza Strip and the Fatah-led Palestinian Authority in control of parts of the occupied West Bank.

How is Fatah leading the PA when they lost the elections to Hamas?

By Maan

December 28, 2013

Continue reading at:

OK, from your link:

Can the readers really have expected more from a Hamas guy? As the readers can see, it took him quite a while to even type four words and then quote something in the article. I don't feel that is actually his giving the readers his own opinion in a paragraph or so unless he is trying to tell us that he also feels that Hamas should continue to be part of the Muslim Brotherhood.

In the following year, clashes erupted between Fatah and Hamas, leaving Hamas in control of the Gaza Strip and the Fatah-led Palestinian Authority in control of parts of the occupied West Bank.

Because hamas mass murdered fatah members/supporters in gaza in 2005/2006 and fatah pledged to get even with them. So hamas politicians cant leave gaza to take up their places in council without getting themselves shot. So fatah keeps the seats and hamas keeps gaza. Also hamas only won the seats allocated to gaza, which are a minority of those in the P.A, but the same things apply.

Because hamas mass murdered fatah members/supporters in gaza in 2005/2006 and fatah pledged to get even with them. So hamas politicians cant leave gaza to take up their places in council without getting themselves shot. So fatah keeps the seats and hamas keeps gaza. Also hamas only won the seats allocated to gaza, which are a minority of those in the P.A, but the same things apply.

:lol::lol::lol: Do you have links? :lol::lol::lol:

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, this is an example of the chaos.

(COMMENT)

The Arab League established the Palestine Liberation Organization, the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people in any Palestinian territory that is liberated.
  • Who is in charge?
    • The Chairman of the PLO.
  • What advancements has HAMAS made for the people?
    • None.

The Arab League has been the influence and puppet master ever since they reconstituted the Arab Higher Committee and rejected the proposal for an Arab State in 1947. They have consistently been pulling the strings creating havoc, wars, and insurrection for more than a half century.

They set the tone for who speaks in the name of the Palestinian today. Where you under some sort of delusion that the Arab League was going to relinquish control to the Palestinian?

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

YES and they show that during the infighting hamas murdered children

Hamas gangs kill Fatah members in Gaza - War coverage bulletins

Hamas Torture and Repression in Gaza - Palestinian Reports of Hamas Torture and Repression in Gaza

Saturday Question

Gaza: Hamas Should End Killings, Torture | Human Rights Watch

The Hamas War On Palestinian Rivals

YES and they show that during the infighting hamas murdered children

Hamas gangs kill Fatah members in Gaza - War coverage bulletins

Hamas Torture and Repression in Gaza - Palestinian Reports of Hamas Torture and Repression in Gaza

Saturday Question

Gaza: Hamas Should End Killings, Torture | Human Rights Watch

The Hamas War On Palestinian Rivals

OK, but that diverts from my question.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, this is an example of the chaos.

(COMMENT)

The Arab League established the Palestine Liberation Organization, the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people in any Palestinian territory that is liberated.
  • Who is in charge?
    • The Chairman of the PLO.
  • What advancements has HAMAS made for the people?
    • None.

The Arab League has been the influence and puppet master ever since they reconstituted the Arab Higher Committee and rejected the proposal for an Arab State in 1947. They have consistently been pulling the strings creating havoc, wars, and insurrection for more than a half century.

They set the tone for who speaks in the name of the Palestinian today. Where you under some sort of delusion that the Arab League was going to relinquish control to the Palestinian?

Most Respectfully,
R

OK, but how is Fatah leading the PA when they lost the elections to Hamas?

Because the hamas cowards wont leave gaza to take up their duties, so rather than leave the people without representation the fatah politicians do the job for them.

Palestinian National Authority - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the Palestinian legislative elections on 25 January 2006, Hamas emerged victorious and nominated Ismail Haniyeh as the Authority's Prime Minister. However, the national unity Palestinian government effectively collapsed when a violent conflict between Hamas and Fatah erupted, mainly in the Gaza Strip. After the Gaza Strip was taken over by Hamas on 14 June 2007, the Authority's Chairman Mahmoud Abbas dismissed the Hamas-led government and appointed Salam Fayad as Prime Minister

Because the hamas cowards wont leave gaza to take up their duties, so rather than leave the people without representation the fatah politicians do the job for them.

In the Palestinian legislative elections on 25 January 2006, Hamas emerged victorious and nominated Ismail Haniyeh as the Authority's Prime Minister. However, the national unity Palestinian government effectively collapsed when a violent conflict between Hamas and Fatah erupted, mainly in the Gaza Strip. After the Gaza Strip was taken over by Hamas on 14 June 2007, the Authority's Chairman Mahmoud Abbas dismissed the Hamas-led government and appointed Salam Fayad as Prime Minister

Why did the elected government in office "take over" the Gaza strip?

Doesn't that strike you as odd?

BTW, the appointment of Fayyad was illegal.

Last edited:
OK, but that diverts from my question.

They had to if they wanted to have any power at all, so they illegally created a second Palestine in gaza. This could lead to a 3 state solution with gaza being the losers all round.

NO why should it

Why when it would have left the palaestinian muslims without any leadership, and no one to speak for them. They would have no status in the UN and there would be no talks without this.

Last edited:

They had to if they wanted to have any power at all, so they illegally created a second Palestine in gaza. This could lead to a 3 state solution with gaza being the losers all round.
What do you mean? They were already the elected government in office.

NO why should it
Oh, jeez! :eusa_doh:

Why when it would have left the palaestinian muslims without any leadership, and no one to speak for them. They would have no status in the UN and there would be no talks without this.
Why do you say Muslims? Christians voted for Hamas also.

No so called peace talks? So?

Forum List

Back