Please share some of your health-tips and secrets to longevity.

I stay away from pharmacutical medicine. You dont have to but I do completely. I do t even take aspirin or ibuprofen. My last two trips to the doctor for a physical checkup they told me they couldnt find anything wrong with me even though they were trying. And that I was the healtiest person they have seen in the facility. I am 60 years old.
I have worked outside a lot as a landscaper so i have always got a lot of sunshine and vita D.
(I really hope bill gates does not block the sun)
I eat organics and study human biology. When the doctors tried to give me medication for a rising cholesterol i threw them away and quit eating so much butter. My cholesterol levels returned to normal.
I believe in positve attitude towards health and the positive effects of faith as well
Lately I have installed a simple carbon filter on the shower and any water i drink has been distilled then added a little baking soda. Hymilain saly. And trace mineral drops
We cook all our food at home and rarely eat out or processed foods. Different foods should be cooked at different temps so as not to destroy nutrition. Such as lightly steaming broccoli.
I remember talking to older people who lived long when i was young and they all said everything in moderation. I believe we should rotate what we eat and not overdue one thing. I believe in eating more local organic food and in season. I also believe in a slight fasting around February right before spring and ending it with a lighter diet of sprouts and water.
I also blieve in circadian syncronization with the environment for mental health and especially for newborns whose brains and circadian systems are just forming.
. . . added. . I also use stainless and glass cookware. storage. and utensils. And avoid everything stored in plastic

Last edited:
The real secret is: Try not to die

For as long as possible.
And never try to dig up dirt on the Clinton's.
1609526281361.png

1609526317936.png

1609526371603.png

1609526418225.png

No, the effeminization of the gonads occurs via cannabis, which antagonizes androgen receptors. When she says “You dont’t know what this stuff does to me,” what she really means is “You don’t know what this stuff does to you.” Purlsane is worth talking about.

Yes, we now have an issue with our physician about cholesterol. The prescription for statins, even though anti-COVID-19, may mask a patient’s ability to lower cholesterol naturally. Thus, we will tell our doctor we boycott statins so that they will not mask what our genome can do on its own with excercise and diet change to lower cholesterol. Change your diet. The American diet is high in residual sugar.

you're wasting your money on supplements
Turmeric is one of the best natural pain remedies and for reducing inflammation
without the chemical side effects of pain killers - much better than ibuprofin or whatever.

These expire in 2013 but they'll last me at least 5 years.
View attachment 436074
and you can add it to your food as a spice.

supplements are a waste of money

Please share some of your health-tips and secrets to longevity.
Nothing , you get old and die, nothing will help, just eat, drink and be merry.

Cyclocucurmin in mentioned here:

and you can add it to your food as a spice.

supplements are a waste of money
Have you ever eaten turmeric ?
One of these oil capsules would be the equivalent of eating
about 2 pounds of turmeric root, which would kill your digestive system and cost as much as my whole bottle.

you don't need to eat 2 lbs of turmeric. A little is good and more isn't necessarily better

if you're worried about chronic inflammation then you'd be better off changing your diet than wasting money on supplements

We’re interested in turmeric’s activity against C-19, in particular the Asp187 of its protease, as shown in post #35, as this links by one atom, both major mutations of C-19 including the N501Y from China.

On purslane, Euell Gibbons was introduced to the plant when he lived at Wardha, India.

As we have mentioned a few herbs of the Shaolin monks on another thread, Western Hemisphere males may have noticed increased dreaming activity recently, since we are over a week into yangrise which began on 21 Dec, when the monks prepare their herbal plaster.

We again spot connections (dexamethasone) to the Chinese virus when investigating Euell’s purslane, things he did not know:

Portulaca Indoline Amides
’....”longevity vegetable”....attenuated oxidative stress, enhanced cognitive function similar to piracetam....’

Piracetam / Dementia

Dexamethasone has been used to treat C-19.

Indolines / Dexamethasone
’....like dexamethasone, prevented LPS-induced cytokine elevation....’

Anti-C-19, the problematic with turmeric is bioavailability. Liposomal curcumin, from Bioshield plus, was 95 times more bioavailable than regular turmeric, though is no longer available at Amazon. This was from a factory in Utah. Just when it disappeared is interesting in lieu of vaccine production, and there may be more politics here to investigate.

Best tip for today is to stay away from GMO and pesticide treated foods. Those foods causes an chemical imbalance.
It says in the Bible that bread is for the heart, and which bread has a lot of vitamin B's in it. And grey hair is a sign that you are lacking vitamin B's.
Niacin may cause a person to itch for a moment. But after taking it for a while that the itching feeling goes away. But it help to restore your natural hair color.

Forum List

Back