Please refute this experiment

I just ran the following experiment 100 times, making it as statistically significant as the AGW temperature data from 1850:

My 20 gallon fishtank was half full of water (H2O) the thermometer read 72.

I added a teeny, tiny liitle bit of Bromo Seltzer, like 1/4 of a gram which released a hail of CO2 into the contained fish tank.

An hour later, the thermometer still read 72.

I conducted this experiment 100 consecutive days and never measured any increase in temperature.

We conclude that increasing CO2 from 280 to 400PPM has no effect on temperature.
Is your tank salt water? If so, drop some ice cubes in it and set up a heat lamp... then constrict a bio dome that can replicate an atmospheric habitat similar to earth. Then measure how the melting of the ice effects the currents, sea life, and weather patterns of your environment. Once you get all that going check back in and we can’t play with contaminants and how they effect the habitat

It's fresh water, Honey Boo Boo.

The experiment was merely to test for any increase in temperature from an increase in CO2 at the level that the AGW Cult tells us is already causing a Sixth Extinction Cycle.
Oh... well then in that case your test failed to simulate the conditions of our habitat and is this yielding irrelevant results. Keep trying.

The Experiment holds it's first test! Slade agrees that there is no increase in temperature!

Oh good, I guess since we are now just making up declarations for eachother we can move this thread into satire and proceed.

CrusaderFrank admits his experiment was actually dropping a number two into the toilet while taking his own temperature. No temperature change was recorded

Should be easy for you to post an experiment showing a temperature increase, right?

Very easy. I just did... you didn’t read my post? You need to take the water temp not your own... that’s where you mess yours up.

So no experiments from any of all the "Scientific organizations" that have consensus?

You can't find one, single experiment?

What kind of experiment are you looking for?

The flaw in your dishonest trolling there is that liquid water blocks longwave IR extremely well, so adding more CO2 is insignificant.

You're welcome.

The funny part? How none of the cultists having their big circlejerk here understood something that basic.

Deniers really are world-class imbeciles. They have to be, or they're ejected from their authoritarian cult, which does not tolerate intelligence or independent thought.

Yes I was especially surprised that the water at the bottom of the fish tank didn't immediately show significant temperature gains. Why do you suppose that the IMMEDIALY increase in CO2 in the tank was unable to heat the water here?

I just ran the following experiment 100 times, making it as statistically significant as the AGW temperature data from 1850:

I added a teeny, tiny liitle bit of Bromo Seltzer, like 1/4 of a gram which released a hail of CO2 into the contained fish tank.

I conducted this experiment 100 consecutive days and never measured any increase in temperature.

We conclude that increasing CO2 from 280 to 400PPM has no effect on temperature.
Is your tank salt water? If so, drop some ice cubes in it and set up a heat lamp... then constrict a bio dome that can replicate an atmospheric habitat similar to earth. Then measure how the melting of the ice effects the currents, sea life, and weather patterns of your environment. Once you get all that going check back in and we can’t play with contaminants and how they effect the habitat

The experiment was merely to test for any increase in temperature from an increase in CO2 at the level that the AGW Cult tells us is already causing a Sixth Extinction Cycle.
Oh... well then in that case your test failed to simulate the conditions of our habitat and is this yielding irrelevant results. Keep trying.

The Experiment holds it's first test! Slade agrees that there is no increase in temperature!

Oh good, I guess since we are now just making up declarations for eachother we can move this thread into satire and proceed.

CrusaderFrank admits his experiment was actually dropping a number two into the toilet while taking his own temperature. No temperature change was recorded

Should be easy for you to post an experiment showing a temperature increase, right?

Very easy. I just did... you didn’t read my post? You need to take the water temp not your own... that’s where you mess yours up.

Was that "experiment" from MIT or Michael Mann?

Was that "experiment" from MIT or Michael Mann?

It was from Michael Moore after eating a spicy burrito

Why that is because your fish tank water rise spread the heating out over a larger service. Thanks for proving AGW is real.
Belched out the heat upwards! Well then you proved our point

Well, CF, my first concern with the experiment is that the air space (10 gallons) is such a small amount of gas compared to the atmosphere, my first question is whether it would be enough to raise the entrapment of heat in the water enough to exceed its ability to bleed that heat off back to equilibrium through the glass tank etc., as fast or faster than the added CO2 was inserting into the system?

I'm not say it was or wasn't, just the first variable I'd want to test to rule out what was really happening.

Well, CF, my first concern with the experiment is that the air space (10 gallons) is such a small amount of gas compared to the atmosphere, my first question is whether it would be enough to raise the entrapment of heat in the water enough to exceed its ability to bleed that heat off back to equilibrium through the glass tank etc., as fast or faster than the added CO2 was inserting into the system?

I'm not say it was or wasn't, just the first variable I'd want to test to rule out what was really happening.
There will always be a variable

That's awesome!!
When can we expect the weather to go back to normal?

It already is
Nope, it's not.

When will it be?

Actually, it is.
But it isn't. Record setting weather is happening every years these days. That's not normal.

Og the caveman kept meticulous weather recording, right?
images.png

Why that is because your fish tank water rise spread the heating out over a larger service. Thanks for proving AGW is real.

That sea level rise is real.....yep.

“A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth. Authoritarian institutions and marketers have always known this fact.” ― Daniel Kahneman, Thinking, Fast and Slow

Climate Change
Tipping Point
Global Warming

That sea level rise is real.....yep.
where?

Forum List

Back