Please Help Me Fill Out The Race Part of the Food Stamps Form

Whats the benefit of having children nowadays?

The car ride I just had home from picking up my son from pre school. The benefit is when he gave me a big smile when I picked him up, and the conversation we had about using the big boy potty, and what he did at school.
Now, I have to get the big boy lunch, and enjoy every minute of it. :D

PreSchool? Do American taxpayers foot the bill for that nonsense?

My son goes to special ed pre school at a public school.

First Question: Are you Hispanic or Latino?

[] Yes [] No

Second Question: What is your race?

[] American Indian or Alaska Native

[] Asian

[] Black or African American

[] Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander

[] White

This is off of the form for Food Stamps in Illinois. My question is this, as I have seen this on other forms. Why is Hispanic/Latino/ Mexican/ whatever always asked as a separate question when regarding race?

AND

......since we are feeding these people with AMERICAN tax dollars, why not ask if they or anyone else they know is...

[] An illegal who snuck into the US

[] A gang member from a foreign country

[] If they ever had anything to do with the transporatation of illegal drugs

[] If they know anyone who is involved with drugs.

....etc....etc.....!

Stop giving them something for nothing!

PS....You would think the first question they would ask is

"Are You An American"?

I love it when people attack people on food stamps.
You do realize many people who work, and people who are apart of our military are on foodstamps?

And they say liberals want more government involvement.

Do different races or ethnicities starve differently?

Race should not be a factor in determining who recieves food stamps

It's not.

The questions are there for the feds, who are tracking race and ethnicity. And when they are tracking something, it means that there is money attached to it. So somewhere, there is money being put into the program that is contingent upon this information.

The car ride I just had home from picking up my son from pre school. The benefit is when he gave me a big smile when I picked him up, and the conversation we had about using the big boy potty, and what he did at school.
Now, I have to get the big boy lunch, and enjoy every minute of it. :D

I'm not talking about handicapped kids but just your average American one. Nobody needs to go to Pre Kindergarden. What the hell is that anyway? Just a really expensive baby sitter.

Every year the education lobby tries to push more crap on the American taxpayer. If I am single, why am I paying to support someone else's kids?

Parents are supposed to begin educating kids at home, at their expense. And poor people shouldn't be having children in this already overpopulated world.

[The questions are there for the feds, who are tracking race and ethnicity. And when they are tracking something, it means that there is money attached to it. So somewhere, there is money being put into the program that is contingent upon this information.

They should implant tracking devices on those little bandito babies. Then we could find out where the nest is!:lol:

I'm not talking about handicapped kids but just your average American one. Nobody needs to go to Pre Kindergarden. What the hell is that anyway? Just a really expensive baby sitter.

Every year the education lobby tries to push more crap on the American taxpayer. If I am single, why am I paying to support someone else's kids?

Parents are supposed to begin educating kids at home, at their expense. And poor people shouldn't be having children in this already overpopulated world.
You are a moron.

I love it when people attack people on food stamps.
You do realize many people who work, and people who are apart of our military are on foodstamps? And they say liberals want more government involvement.
As an Air Force E-4 stationed in Missouri (1986-88) my familiy qualified for the WIC program. I felt kinda' guilty using it, but I was glad it was there.

Salaries for the Military are not that high, especially for the Enlisted. Alot of them qualify for assistance like WIC and Foodstamps.

Did you grow up on Food Stamps?

• Thanks
Reactions: del

I agree, the school system is becoming a babysitter. The before school and after school programs are a waste of money in my opinion.

I also agree about people without children. They are the ones that should be getting the tax break, not the parents with kids.

Did you grow up on Food Stamps?

No I grew up on Newports and Church's Chicken.

What is church's chicken anyways?

churchs_chicken2.jpg

Church's Chicken

One question though, if poor people didn't have children who would do the manual labor, dig ditches, work fast food etc? I'm not saying that all the kids from poor parents do that but if only the well of are having kids, we are going to have an abundance of doctors and business men and no ditch diggers and bartenders.

One question though, if poor people didn't have children who would do the manual labor, dig ditches, work fast food etc? I'm not saying that all the kids from poor parents do that but if only the well of are having kids, we are going to have an abundance of doctors and business men and no ditch diggers and bartenders.

Kinda like with all the people selling drugs in the US, whose buying?

[The questions are there for the feds, who are tracking race and ethnicity. And when they are tracking something, it means that there is money attached to it. So somewhere, there is money being put into the program that is contingent upon this information.

They should implant tracking devices on those little bandito babies. Then we could find out where the nest is!:lol:
I don't care who you are, that's fuckin' hilarious!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't care who you are, that's fuckin' hilarious!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hilarious? It isn't even close to being funny..

Maybe a drunk idiot would find it funny... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back