Please Help Me Fill Out The Race Part of the Food Stamps Form

I don't care who you are, that's fuckin' hilarious!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hilarious? It isn't even close to being funny..

Maybe a drunk idiot would find it funny... :cuckoo:
Shut up, ya' prudish liberal fuckin' box' o' rocks.

Get back to tryin' to nail' that JELLO to the wall.:cuckoo:

Cretin, racism aside, the "joke" was something an idiot would say and only a toothless redneck boozer would find funny..

I don't care who ya are.. :lol:

Cretin, racism aside, the "joke" was something an idiot would say and only a toothless redneck boozer would find funny..

The fact that it gets under the skin of a prudish lil' liberal loon such as yourself makes me as happy as a fat, short legged unicorn in a high field o' clover.

The fact that it gets under the skin of a prudish lil' liberal loon such as yourself makes me as happy as a fat, short legged unicorn in a high field o' clover.

Yeah, I usually ignore you but I just felt like pointing out your flawed comedic standards, butthead.

Yeah, I usually ignore you but I just felt like pointing out your flawed comedic standards, butthead.
Oh, shut up. You know damn good and well that if Kathy Griffin or a whole host of other lousy liberal comedians said it, you'd be laughing your fat ass off.

Oh, shut up. You know damn good and well that if Kathy Griffin or a whole host of other lousy liberal comedians said it, you'd be laughing your fat ass off.

I did laugh when Kathy called Bristol the White Precious but she isn't a fav of mine. You really need to be more selective though.

First rule of comedy, jokes should never have a victim. You teaparty heros have nothing but.

I don't care who you are..

I did laugh when Kathy called Bristol the White Precious but she isn't a fav of mine. You really need to be more selective though.

First rule of comedy, jokes should never have a victim. You teaparty heros have nothing but.

Are you fucking kidding me?

You libs have the biggest herd of "victims" there is.

Find a lib, any lib, and you've got the makin's of a serious knee slapper.:lol::lol:

They should implant tracking devices on those little bandito babies. Then we could find out where the nest is!:lol:
I don't care who you are, that's fuckin' hilarious!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It would help mommasita find her kids when she's finished watching an "I Love Lucy" Marathon. That GPS tracker helps gang bangers find their gang too! It's WIN - WIN, Latino style!

Guys! Can't we all just get along and hate the real enemy? MEXICANS!

Exactly. Citizenship or eligibility should be question #1. Understanding the penalty for fraud should be #2.

And all benefit forms should be in only one language: ENGLISH!

Let their 8 year olds translate for those Mexicans too lazy to learn the language of America and the second language of most of the world.

Last edited:
My son goes to special ed pre school at a public school.

I'm not talking about handicapped kids but just your average American one. Nobody needs to go to Pre Kindergarden. What the hell is that anyway? Just a really expensive baby sitter.

Every year the education lobby tries to push more crap on the American taxpayer. If I am single, why am I paying to support someone else's kids?

Parents are supposed to begin educating kids at home, at their expense. And poor people shouldn't be having children in this already overpopulated world.
You are a moron.

Next time your country is in trouble, ask Mexico to help out. They haven't lifted a finger in centuries!

Guys! Can't we all just get along and hate the real enemy? MEXICANS!

I'll just hate you, how about that?

You can't handle the truth so you kill the messenger. Typical.

You can't be that familiar with the truth, racist.

You're bragging about being Irish, yet they feud over whose Catholic and whose Protestant. Is that racism or religionism?

We're talking about your racist posts, threads, and general idiocy. Don't attempt diversion, you aren't smart or good at it.

Why so quiet about it now, lost moron? You sit around posting hate, did your racist buddies leave you all alone and lost?

[We're talking about your racist posts, threads, and general idiocy. Don't attempt diversion, you aren't smart or good at it.

Why so quiet about it now, lost moron? You sit around posting hate, did your racist buddies leave you all alone and lost?

What are you? I love with Desi Arnez or something? I'll bet you think one or two nice Mexican families on your block make up for all the damage those other bastards do.

[We're talking about your racist posts, threads, and general idiocy. Don't attempt diversion, you aren't smart or good at it.

What are you? I love with Desi Arnez or something? I'll bet you think one or two nice Mexican families on your block make up for all the damage those other bastards do.

Desi Arnaz was from Cuba.

Jeezus.

Forum List

Back