PLEASE EXPLAIN: How will I get $4000 increase in my income if corporate taxes go down?

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Can any explain Trump's claim that a cut in the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 20 percent would boost incomes of U.S. workers by at least $4,000 a year?

The White House Council of Economic Advisers put out a paper this week that says:

"Reducing the statutory federal corporate tax rate from 35 to 20 percent would, the analysis below suggests, increase average household income in the United States by, very conservatively, $4,000 annually."

I suppose that if you average all of the households in America, and include the millions of dollars that the CEOs from corporations will get as well as the $0 that everyone else gets, it might average out to $4,000.

But I don't see any way that my household income will increase by $4,000.

At this point, Trump is a liar until someone can come forward and prove that he is not.

Can any explain Trump's claim that a cut in the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 20 percent would boost incomes of U.S. workers by at least $4,000 a year?

The White House Council of Economic Advisers put out a paper this week that says:

"Reducing the statutory federal corporate tax rate from 35 to 20 percent would, the analysis below suggests, increase average household income in the United States by, very conservatively, $4,000 annually."

I suppose that if you average all of the households in America, and include the millions of dollars that the CEOs from corporations will get as well as the $0 that everyone else gets, it might average out to $4,000.

At this point, Trump is a liar until someone can come forward and prove that he is not.
If you have to ask then you are liberal who doesn't want to hear the answer.
When you find out that you actually do get more money in your take home pay, if you aren't a welfare queen, then you will know where it came from.
immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Anything trump and the Republicans tell you at this point is make pretend. If trump were saying it by himself it would be an ordinary lie, but with the Congresscritters backing him up, it becomes make pretend instead of lying.

Trump's tax plan: Give 1 person out of 25 $100,000, then say the average amount per person is $4,000.

USMB Conservatives will hire you to do bitching memes

When you find out that you actually do get more money in your take home pay, if you aren't a welfare queen, then you will know where it came from.
View attachment 156822

So you don't have a rational answer. Just more "Believe us" right wing crap.

You won't.

What's worse is there's an ad running now on tv saying the average family will save over $7000 with the tax bill.

View attachment 156822

If it comes it will come from more borrowing and higher deficits and debt.

That's right, screw those corporations.
Raise their rates even higher.

What could go wrong?

DODGE from the fact that you know $4000 raise for workers is straight bullshit.

it's not impossible that someone's salary might go up from corps paying less taxes, but the connection is strenuous at best considering that corporations pay taxes on NET INCOME and salaries are EXPENSES that get subtracted from it.

View attachment 156822

For you , no matter what I put up, you will ignore it as usual. I don't waste my time with liberals, just like when I posted the LIBERAL, Jeff Bezos now has 90 billion dollars, and you just ignore the information.. You don't want to learn what is going on, you just want to fucking argue, as per the Rules for Radicals...

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
("There is Only the Fight")

View attachment 156822

If it comes it will come from more borrowing and higher deficits and debt.
Obama borrowed 4 trillion dollars from the Federal Reserve while driving up the debt 10 trillion dollars to 19 trillion. Your argument doesn't hold water.

You could always turn it down. You can take that money and increase your tax contributions to make sure you don't get that EVIL money.

What could go wrong?

it's not impossible that someone's salary might go up from corps paying less taxes, but the connection is strenuous at best considering that corporations pay taxes on NET INCOME and salaries are EXPENSES that get subtracted from it.

Where is the $2500 a year I was supposed to save on my insurance again?

corporations pay taxes on NET INCOME and salaries are EXPENSES that get subtracted from it

What are the corporations going to do with all the money they save?

What could go wrong?

corporations pay taxes on NET INCOME and salaries are EXPENSES that get subtracted from it

You just want to flap your mouth so it looks like you are saying something. You aren't.

What could go wrong?

You just want to flap your mouth so it looks like you are saying something. You aren't.

Fuck off already.

Your personal income might not increase but your 401k's will be solvent and your buying power will increase. In case lefties failed economics 101 the cost of products is tied to corporate income. How did it work out for you when Barry Hussein shipped taxpayer dollars to failing solar energy companies to give high roller democrat contributors a golden parachute?

View attachment 156822

For you , no matter what I put up, you will ignore it as usual. I don't waste my time with liberals, just like when I posted the LIBERAL, Jeff Bezos now has 90 billion dollars, and you just ignore the information.. You don't want to learn what is going on, you just want to fucking argue, as per the Rules for Radicals...

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
("There is Only the Fight")

Great book
upload_2017-10-27_11-7-0.png

Forum List

Back