Please advice me on finding a remote job.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
I would like to find a remote job for about $15,000 to $20,000 per year. I must help my parents retire.

I have extensive college education including Masters Degree from early 2000s. I have no work experience.

I would like to find a remote job for about $15,000 to $20,000 per year. I must help my parents retire.

I have extensive college education including Masters Degree from early 2000s. I have no work experience.

Word of advice, don't go remote. Find yourself a factory, warehouse, distribution, etc kind of job. They pay well, and you won't be white noise in a sea of applicants who want remote jobs.

Word of advice, don't go remote. Find yourself a factory, warehouse, distribution, etc kind of job. They pay well, and you won't be white noise in a sea of applicants who want remote jobs.
1) I do not drive.

2) There is no public transportation for a mile from my place.

3) I would not want to expose my parents to COVID.

1) I do not drive.

2) There is no public transportation for a mile from my place.

3) I would not want to expose my parents to COVID.

Covid is going to get you and your parents at some point. It is unavoidable, and is now like the common cold. It's just something you're gonna have to set aside. Consider carpooling, I drive a couple of my buddies who don't drive to work every day.

Covid is going to get you and your parents at some point. It is unavoidable, and is now like the common cold. It's just something you're gonna have to set aside. Consider carpooling, I drive a couple of my buddies who don't drive to work every day.
I do not have drivers liscence.

Due to my Asperger's Syndrome I had no job since graduating.

Have you ever thought about a job making others feel better about their lives?

Having no experience, no skills, no driver’s license or any form of transportation and nothing that will make you stand out from any other applicant your prospects are very bleak.

gigolo or mercanery.
Both require a bit of knowledge but I am making an assumption that you meant mercenary. Which requires a very high degree of training. Usually in a higher branch of military such as green beret, navy seals.

Have you tried programming, or designing things with programs like Blender?

Might take a little time to master, but good for working from home.

Medical billing/coding for a insurance company would be your best bet.....That's pretty much all remote.....They make around 47K.

I would be happy to work for $15k to $20k per year. The main aspect is easiness to find that job and job being part-time.

Considering your educational credentials, remote tutoring may be an option. I have a brother in law who lives in Alaska, and has been doing it for years. Another option could be home based medical billing.

Forum List

Back