Please advice me on finding a remote job.

Considering your educational credentials, remote tutoring may be an option. I have a brother in law who lives in Alaska, and has been doing it for years. Another option could be home based medical billing.
Good idea. Do you know how much it would cost to hire a vocational councilor?

I would like to find a remote job for about $15,000 to $20,000 per year. I must help my parents retire.

I have extensive college education including Masters Degree from early 2000s. I have no work experience.
You could offer your services to the parks dep in Alaska.
Paint yourself yellow and offer them services as a mobile speed bump ?
:stir:

Masters in Math. Matlab programming. No work experience for almost two decades.
Have you studied modern coding/programming? If you have a mathematical mind you may be a quick study and if you are a competent programmer you can work many high paying remote jobs

I would like to find a remote job for about $15,000 to $20,000 per year. I must help my parents retire.

I have extensive college education including Masters Degree from early 2000s. I have no work experience.
15 to 20 k a year I hope is very part time

My friends wife is doing remote for way over a decade now..she make pretty good money
She handles escalation ....she the white person you finally get on the phone after talking to 3 different incompetent 3rd worlders

Masters in Math. Matlab programming. No work experience for almost two decades.

Your spelling is atrocious. Practice writing and spelling. Communications are critical with most jobs and yours need a lot of work. You might look into providing a telephone call center service, where calls are routed to your home phone and you answer for the ABC Company and troubleshoot for them or take messages on an hourly basis.

Try finding volunteer jobs. You'll get work experience and one might turn into a paying gig.

I don't know where you live but many states have agencies specifically geared to finding work for those with special needs.

Forum List

Back