Plano, Texas: Black Youths Attack Diners And Staff At A Hooters......Over A Candy Bar

But mama said they good boys... daddy couldn't be found to comment

There's the problem folks
Echoes of a Prehistoric Horror

Quit pretending that if Conservative values were imposed on them, they'd behave any better. They are permanently feral misfits; nothing but wild jungle behavior can come out of them. They don't belong in the civilized world or in any time-period past the Stone Age.

No they were still outside and not a threat.
They were in the foyer and could have come in anytime, and the one kid busted that glass panel.

They would have to be breaking inside to be a threat toy family
What happens when it is time to leave? Meantime, the whole place is threatened and disrupted while you are trying to eat.

and I am not standing in the doorway with my thumb up my ass. We would already be going out the kitchen.
What if you can't? What if that would require you to walk thousands of feet to get back around to the front and you are with a disabled person? Meantime, these brats go on to terrorize others over and over again, more emboldened every time others back away from their aggressions.

Those of us who aren't stupid enough to fistfight realize the moment you draw you have changed your life badly, forever.
Who said anything about fist fighting? If I'm forced to defend my life, you ain't coming out of it a whole person ever again or worse and I'll be gone with no way of knowing who I was.

Also I wouldn't take my family to...Hooters. seriously??? That's white trash shit there.
Can't say, there are none near me, but that is besides the point, you shouldn't have to put up with crap like this. Besides . . .

See the source image

. . . how bad can it really be???! :SMILEW~130:

Reminds me of a joke that my girl country cousin told me. She was from a town near Plano, Texas. I'll clean it up:

What do you call a thug from Plano?

Plano Thug. (plain ol' thug)

What a ridiculous thing to say!

Savages is a code for savages! regardless their race, creed or color!

And those youths attacking people over a candy bar on the link, behaved like SAVAGES!
Whites Who Are Born Rich Deplore and Fear All Other People

The degenerate term "noble savage" is very revealing. There is nothing noble about those who are empowered solely by inheritance, either. Proof of how regressive the born-rich are is that they admire those races that are obviously sub-human. This toxic clique controls the worst unAmerican ideologies: Limousine Liberals, Cadillac Conservatives, Rolls-Royce Radicals, and Ferrari Fascists.

Hell, not even a Hooters is safe from these savages. I curse the day the Civil Rights Act was passed to appease these uncivil animals.

Hooters-Plano-TX-Screen-Image-Viral-Video-10062022-e1665336277386.jpg

2f89c4edb8f168ee.png

Disgusting pathetic group of people.

Forum List

Back