Plano, Texas: Black Youths Attack Diners And Staff At A Hooters......Over A Candy Bar

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Hell, not even a Hooters is safe from these savages. I curse the day the Civil Rights Act was passed to appease these uncivil animals.

Hooters-Plano-TX-Screen-Image-Viral-Video-10062022-e1665336277386.jpg

2f89c4edb8f168ee.png

Hell, not even a Hooters is safe from these savages. I curse the day the Civil Rights Act was passed to appease these uncivil animals.

2f89c4edb8f168ee.png

It is Texas. Why didn't somebody shoot the little punks?

wow savages...

unbelievable.... well not so unbelievable....rather very sad and depressing what the US is turning into....

stolen election have consequences..... the demonRats and all his mafia gang,....are turning America into a jungle.

pray for America.:confused:

If you shoot one of them, you'll be the problem. Biggest con game in the country and the left exploits it for all it's worth.

Don't need a gun or a knife.

Just punch their throat with your fist as hard as you can, they should choke to death.
Now THAT fun to watch!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
I live in Plano, and the city is as corrupt as all the others.
They LIE OUTRIGHT and spew out in the media that Plano is the SAFEST city in the DFW metro area!
HA!!!

Nothing but criminals ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE!
Some old **** RAMMED my car.......we pulled over to the side of the road, as I was calling the police, she sped off!!
I've got dash cam, so it's all on video.
The police showed up and told me "Nothing we can do", and drove off as well!!

Just more thugs and goons paid to sit there and DO NOTHING with OUR tax dollars!!!!

2f89c4edb8f168ee.png

Good thing I wasn't there.

Those little fucktards would probably be dead now.

This will stop when the customers and employees start throwing punches and smashing chairs over heads. Put some of these kids in the hospital. Then put that on you tube.
They didn't have to throw any punches. In the video you can see that as soon as an actual man got up and walked into the foyer, all the cowardly niglets ran away screaming. They got the fuck out of there as soon as they were confronted by a man.

It's something they are not used to because the subhuman punks are all fatherless bastards.

What are the odds that these kids are of single parents. What are the odds that their moms were teenagers when they were born? This cycle needs to at least slow down. Things can and will improve once that is achieved.
I don't need to take betting odds, I know 100% you just pulled that out of your ass.

Forum List

Back