Plano, Texas: Black Youths Attack Diners And Staff At A Hooters......Over A Candy Bar

Here is a video comment from a former police officer - black - who is obviously embarrassed by the black kids behavior and is grasping at straws to justify what they did

Hell, not even a Hooters is safe from these savages. I curse the day the Civil Rights Act was passed to appease these uncivil animals.
I don't see how u can make the leap from Black crime statistics to Civil Rights Act was wrong

It is sad that some people think all Blacks are criminals. True, a large percentage of criminals are Black. That is troubling. But when you look at the msm that fuels the racism fires..

and see how many people actually BELIEVE whatever racism BS msm puts out(!), well.. there u go

They didn't have to throw any punches. In the video you can see that as soon as an actual man got up and walked into the foyer, all the cowardly niglets ran away screaming. They got the fuck out of there as soon as they were confronted by a man.

It's something they are not used to because the subhuman punks are all fatherless bastards.
well, that last thing is hardly their fault

Society teaches FREEDOM to the point of ad nauseum and then we wonder why people feel they are "free" to break laws... break God's laws.. break people's faces,

Hell, not even a Hooters is safe from these savages. I curse the day the Civil Rights Act was passed to appease these uncivil animals.

Hooters-Plano-TX-Screen-Image-Viral-Video-10062022-e1665336277386.jpg

2f89c4edb8f168ee.png

A far cry from peaceful sit-ins at the Woolworth lunchcounters throughout the South in the 1960s. Now they were victims and it was the unruly whites wielding objects and beating innocent Blacks back then. you would think NBC, MSNBC and CNN would be showing this milestone of progress and equality yet GateWay Pundit is the only one showing it???

I’ll bet the video was manipulated, right? They were youths doing landscape work outside and all they wanted was a drink of water and ended up having to defend themselves.

No father in the house likely.
It's too bad someone packing wasn't there to put these thugs down.
What is really sad are politicians, media, civic and social justice leaders turn a blind eye to this. Had someone even fired shots in the youth’s direction to get them to flee, there would then be outrage and outcry.

We just had the Governor of Florida warn people not to loot after the hurricane and a CNN talking head was more concerned about how “racial” that statement was vs. people doing the right thing.

I spent (wasted?) decades living 3 blocks from the biggest black entertainment and business area. Projects on 3 sides of us. Large city. 50% black large neighborhood.

School students were 50% black. Some were good many were scum. But there are a HUGE number of vicious, worthless fuckups in this community. Any way you cut it, the average person is better off to avoid these savages like the plague they are.

Of all the problems in this country, black criminality is probably the worst, imo. There has to be a way to get rid of these worthless, disgusting, assholes, because they will never, ever change.

Not one person fought back. One man got on his knees and that didn't help. Fight back! If one person shows backbone so will others. Start a trend. Then it will stop.
Hey, you don't capitulate to black bullies. You punch them and keep attacking until they go down. They tend to change their attitude once the pain has been felt.

I think the morale of the story is, pick a better class of restaurant than...Hooters. Why? It's not their place and they have not been hired to run security.
Because they are right there 3 feet away with their families under immediate threat?

Call the police, and be a good witness.
Meantime, 10-20 minutes later when the police finally do arrive, you are laying there dead or cut to pieces on broken glass. I never got the "don't take the law into your own hands" when the police are overwhelmed with more crime than they can handle, are constantly accused of exceeding the law themselves and the courts take 9 months just to hear a simple case they are so backed up!

Maybe the law should say: "Call us if it is something more than you can handle!" Maybe then there would be a lot less crime and the police and courts wouldn't be so overwhelmed.

Forum List

Back