Planned Parenthood clinics did 327,653 abortions in its fiscal year 2014

There's no God, no heaven, no tooth fairy, and Bigfoot doesn't exist. When we die, we're like shit being flushed down a toilet. That's it. You better make the most of what you've got.
That certainly would explain your calloused attitude toward the disposal of unwanted children. I'm glad you include yourself in that assessment because I sort of feel that way about you too.

I just prefer to keep my nose out of other peoples crotches. What goes on between a woman and her doctor is none of my business.
Deflection and deception. You think killing is ok, then try to make it out to be a matter of privacy or crotches. No one is fooled by that bullshit.

You don't have the right to stomp on a woman's civil rights or force women to give birth against their will, thank goodness. You might as well get used to it, because that's the way it's going to stay.
Fine. I'm not the one who has to answer to a higher authority, you are.

If that's true, you might want to worry about your own self. Just saying...

:cool:

That certainly would explain your calloused attitude toward the disposal of unwanted children. I'm glad you include yourself in that assessment because I sort of feel that way about you too.

I just prefer to keep my nose out of other peoples crotches. What goes on between a woman and her doctor is none of my business.
Deflection and deception. You think killing is ok, then try to make it out to be a matter of privacy or crotches. No one is fooled by that bullshit.

You don't have the right to stomp on a woman's civil rights or force women to give birth against their will, thank goodness. You might as well get used to it, because that's the way it's going to stay.

Let's get something straight, I'm not the least bit concerned about your fate. Just sayin'. I AM, however concerned about murdering innocent people, and I will support those who seek to put a stop to it. You can go to hell for all I care.

Let's get something straight, I'm not the least bit concerned about your fate. Just sayin'. I AM, however concerned about murdering innocent people, and I will support those who seek to put a stop to it. You can go to hell for all I care.

Spoken like a true Christian. :whip:

You're in no position to judge anybody, baby killer.

Who cares? Women have the right to abortion. You don't get to make their choices for them.
We get to decide the consequences of people's choices.

There is no right to abortion.

Consequences? Like WHAT?

If YOU want a woman's uterus to become property of the state, then YOU have to accept THOSE consequences.

A pregnancy requires special care and services for a woman. Are YOU willing to PAY for her prenatal care? Are you willing to PAY for her numerous doctor visits, tests, vitamins and ultrsound? Are YOU willing to PAY for her special diet and make sure she eats healthy? Are YOU willing to make sure she doesn't smoke or drink to protect the health of the embryo?

Are you willing to PAY her prenatal care and delivery costs which can range from about $9,000 to over $250,000?

Are YOU willing to PAY for her maturity leave from her job?

What if the woman has medical complications that leave her permanently disabled? Are YOU willing to PAY to support her the rest of her life?

Consequences? I really don't believe you even thought about consequences.

Inhumane. That's 330,000 babies with souls, were sent to hell since they never had the opportunity to hear of Christ's love & salvation!
The "mothers" should have an adult abortion done to them!
i don't believe that for one nano second...the child hadn't been born yet, so they could not have inherited adam and eve's sin, and even if they had taken their first breath then died, God would NOT send them to hell, period!
Of course you don't believe it, you can't afford to believe it. If you did, you would have to deal with your conscience, and we all know how liberals will do anything to avoid that.
I don't believe it because I don't believe it is Biblical and I don't believe that God would ever do such a thing as sending a pre-birthed child to be, to Hell....and there is nothing that could convince me of otherwise.
I'm not talking about the child going to hell. I'm talking about you thinking abortion is ok with God.

Even when GOD causes the abortion?

Numbers 5:11-21 New International Version (NIV)

The Test for an Unfaithful Wife

11 Then the Lord said to Moses, 12 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If a man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him 13 so that another man has sexual relations with her, and this is hidden from her husband and her impurity is undetected (since there is no witness against her and she has not been caught in the act), 14 and if feelings of jealousy come over her husband and he suspects his wife and she is impure—or if he is jealous and suspects her even though she is not impure— 15 then he is to take his wife to the priest. He must also take an offering of a tenth of an ephah[a] of barley flour on her behalf. He must not pour olive oil on it or put incense on it, because it is a grain offering for jealousy, a reminder-offering to draw attention to wrongdoing.

16 “‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. 17 Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18 After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse. 19 Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell.

Who cares? Women have the right to abortion. You don't get to make their choices for them.
We get to decide the consequences of people's choices.

There is no right to abortion.

Consequences? Like WHAT?

If YOU want a woman's uterus to become property of the state, then YOU have to accept THOSE consequences.

A pregnancy requires special care and services for a woman. Are YOU willing to PAY for her prenatal care? Are you willing to PAY for her numerous doctor visits, tests, vitamins and ultrsound? Are YOU willing to PAY for her special diet and make sure she eats healthy? Are YOU willing to make sure she doesn't smoke or drink to protect the health of the embryo?

Are you willing to PAY her prenatal care and delivery costs which can range from about $9,000 to over $250,000?

Are YOU willing to PAY for her maturity leave from her job?

What if the woman has medical complications that leave her permanently disabled? Are YOU willing to PAY to support her the rest of her life?

Consequences? I really don't believe you even thought about consequences.
There is a pretty typical pattern of behavior for the more excitable of the thumpers who advocate state womb control. They will screech and moan about the "instant baby" (a fertilized egg), and their "right" to impose their religion views regarding women's health issues. However, confront them with the practical matters of cost and responsibility for unwanted pregnancy and they suddenly take the "that's someone else's problem", mentality.

(CNSNews.com) – Planned Parenthood clinics did 327,653 abortions in its fiscal year 2014 (which ran from July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014), according to Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s newly released annual report.

That works out to an average of 37 abortions per hour or nearly 1 every 90 seconds.

Planned Parenthood also received $528.4 million from government grants and reimbursements, which equaled 41 percent of its revenue.

Planned Parenthood We Aborted 327 653 in FY2014 CNS News

Through its education, birth control and prenatal support, Planned Parenthood prevents more abortions than all the Conservative attempts to ban abortion, harass and shame pregnant women

You're in no position to judge anybody, baby killer.

If I'm a baby killer for being pro-choice, then you are guilty of gross neglect, child abuse, and even murder.

The authoritarianism and extremism, along with contempt for the privacy rights of others is typical among religious nutters. They can't seem to keep their noses out of other peoples crotches.
really?....we aren't the ones who want to kill because they are inconvenienced.....

I propose a compromise....keep your nose out of other people's crotches AND don't kill unborn children......see?.....it's win/win!.......

The authoritarianism and extremism, along with contempt for the privacy rights of others is typical among religious nutters. They can't seem to keep their noses out of other peoples crotches.
really?....we aren't the ones who want to kill because they are inconvenienced.....

And you need to do everything in your power to reduce that inconvenience

A single mother struggling to support herself who becomes pregnant has some decisions to make

Should she keep a baby she can't afford to support? Will she lose her job if she has to take off to have a child? How can she work and take care of a child at the same time?

If you make abortion the best option she has available to herself, she will choose it

I propose a compromise....keep your nose out of other people's crotches AND don't kill unborn children......see?.....it's win/win!.......

Here is a better solution...mind your OWN business. The law is as fair as fair can be. If you oppose abortion, DON'T HAVE ONE. What someone else chooses in none of your business....got it?

Inhumane. That's 330,000 babies with souls, were sent to hell since they never had the opportunity to hear of Christ's love & salvation!
The "mothers" should have an adult abortion done to them!
i don't believe that for one nano second...the child hadn't been born yet, so they could not have inherited adam and eve's sin, and even if they had taken their first breath then died, God would NOT send them to hell, period!
Of course you don't believe it, you can't afford to believe it. If you did, you would have to deal with your conscience, and we all know how liberals will do anything to avoid that.
I don't believe it because I don't believe it is Biblical and I don't believe that God would ever do such a thing as sending a pre-birthed child to be, to Hell....and there is nothing that could convince me of otherwise.
I'm not talking about the child going to hell. I'm talking about you thinking abortion is ok with God.

Even when GOD causes the abortion?

Numbers 5:11-21 New International Version (NIV)

The Test for an Unfaithful Wife

11 Then the Lord said to Moses, 12 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If a man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him 13 so that another man has sexual relations with her, and this is hidden from her husband and her impurity is undetected (since there is no witness against her and she has not been caught in the act), 14 and if feelings of jealousy come over her husband and he suspects his wife and she is impure—or if he is jealous and suspects her even though she is not impure— 15 then he is to take his wife to the priest. He must also take an offering of a tenth of an ephah[a] of barley flour on her behalf. He must not pour olive oil on it or put incense on it, because it is a grain offering for jealousy, a reminder-offering to draw attention to wrongdoing.

16 “‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. 17 Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18 After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse. 19 Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell.

oh my....another ignorant atheists misinterprets scripture......irregardless of the fact it has no relevance to the issue of abortion......

(CNSNews.com) – Planned Parenthood clinics did 327,653 abortions in its fiscal year 2014 (which ran from July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014), according to Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s newly released annual report.

That works out to an average of 37 abortions per hour or nearly 1 every 90 seconds.

Planned Parenthood also received $528.4 million from government grants and reimbursements, which equaled 41 percent of its revenue.

Planned Parenthood We Aborted 327 653 in FY2014 CNS News

Through its education, birth control and prenatal support, Planned Parenthood prevents more abortions than all the Conservative attempts to ban abortion, harass and shame pregnant women
bullshit......there is no evidence that PP has ever prevented an unwanted pregnancy.........

Forum List

Back