Planned Parenthood clinics did 327,653 abortions in its fiscal year 2014

The authoritarianism and extremism, along with contempt for the privacy rights of others is typical among religious nutters. They can't seem to keep their noses out of other peoples crotches.
really?....we aren't the ones who want to kill because they are inconvenienced.....

Rape and incest are also an inconvenience. (eye roll)

In a perfect world, no one would get pregnant until its planned. Do we live in a perfect world?

i don't believe that for one nano second...the child hadn't been born yet, so they could not have inherited adam and eve's sin, and even if they had taken their first breath then died, God would NOT send them to hell, period!
Of course you don't believe it, you can't afford to believe it. If you did, you would have to deal with your conscience, and we all know how liberals will do anything to avoid that.
I don't believe it because I don't believe it is Biblical and I don't believe that God would ever do such a thing as sending a pre-birthed child to be, to Hell....and there is nothing that could convince me of otherwise.
I'm not talking about the child going to hell. I'm talking about you thinking abortion is ok with God.

Even when GOD causes the abortion?

Numbers 5:11-21 New International Version (NIV)

The Test for an Unfaithful Wife

11 Then the Lord said to Moses, 12 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If a man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him 13 so that another man has sexual relations with her, and this is hidden from her husband and her impurity is undetected (since there is no witness against her and she has not been caught in the act), 14 and if feelings of jealousy come over her husband and he suspects his wife and she is impure—or if he is jealous and suspects her even though she is not impure— 15 then he is to take his wife to the priest. He must also take an offering of a tenth of an ephah[a] of barley flour on her behalf. He must not pour olive oil on it or put incense on it, because it is a grain offering for jealousy, a reminder-offering to draw attention to wrongdoing.

16 “‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. 17 Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18 After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse. 19 Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell.

oh my....another ignorant atheists misinterprets scripture......irregardless of the fact it has no relevance to the issue of abortion......

Really? Are you unable to understand Numbers 5:11-21, the spirit of jealousy?

The authoritarianism and extremism, along with contempt for the privacy rights of others is typical among religious nutters. They can't seem to keep their noses out of other peoples crotches.
really?....we aren't the ones who want to kill because they are inconvenienced.....
Who's "we"? I don't accept that your opinions / biases represent those of anyone but yourself and possibly a small minority of religious extremists.

Religious people have abortions, also. Or maybe you were assuming, as the spokes-drooler for your cult of christianity, that religious people never have valid health reasons for terminating a pregnancy.

I just prefer to keep my nose out of other peoples crotches. What goes on between a woman and her doctor is none of my business.
I propose a compromise....keep your nose out of other people's crotches AND don't kill unborn children......see?.....it's win/win!.......

Here is a better solution...mind your OWN business. The law is as fair as fair can be. If you oppose abortion, DON'T HAVE ONE. What someone else chooses in none of your business....got it?
so we should just ignore the problem because only those who have no vocal chords have the right to speak out?......go the fuck away.....

I just prefer to keep my nose out of other peoples crotches. What goes on between a woman and her doctor is none of my business.
I propose a compromise....keep your nose out of other people's crotches AND don't kill unborn children......see?.....it's win/win!.......

Here is a better solution...mind your OWN business. The law is as fair as fair can be. If you oppose abortion, DON'T HAVE ONE. What someone else chooses in none of your business....got it?
I see so you would not lift a finger to save the life of a healthy child who is about to be killed by it's mother and doctor with a pair of pliers. This because it's none of your business. You don't think saving peoples lives is any of your business.

Let's change the scene. Let's put you in the operating room. The mother is on the table legs spread. The doctor has a video camera system set up receiving video from a tool inserted into the womb. The cute little baby is sucking it's thumb with a perfectly content smile on it's face. The doctor inserts his pair of pliers and places the business end of the pliers over the baby's skull. The baby instinctively pushes against the pliers and starts kicking wildly.. You can almost imagine that if the baby had air it would be screaming in pain. The doctor begins to slowly squeeze the baby's skull until it's brain explodes into a sea of blood in the womb. The doctor then inserts a large needle with a strong vacuum system to suck the babies body from the inside out through the needle.

At which part of this event do you start clapping and celebrating wildly at the success of killing this baby?

(CNSNews.com) – Planned Parenthood clinics did 327,653 abortions in its fiscal year 2014 (which ran from July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014), according to Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s newly released annual report.

That works out to an average of 37 abortions per hour or nearly 1 every 90 seconds.

Planned Parenthood also received $528.4 million from government grants and reimbursements, which equaled 41 percent of its revenue.

Planned Parenthood We Aborted 327 653 in FY2014 CNS News

Through its education, birth control and prenatal support, Planned Parenthood prevents more abortions than all the Conservative attempts to ban abortion, harass and shame pregnant women
Thanks.

Inhumane. That's 330,000 babies with souls, were sent to hell since they never had the opportunity to hear of Christ's love & salvation!
The "mothers" should have an adult abortion done to them!
If they never had the opportunity to hear the Word, Christ does not condemn them to Hell.

He would have to condemn the whole human race before His time, and He did not.

it's fewer abortions than I had thought, considering we have about 4 million that are born a year...

edit:
they are probably not counting those performed in the Gyno offices that are done?
That is Planned Parenthood alone.

Rape and incest are also an inconvenience. (eye roll)

In a perfect world, no one would get pregnant until its planned. Do we live in a perfect world?
typical....you have no moral standing to support the 99% of unborn child killings that don't involve rape or incest, so you only talk about the 1%.....fine, I waive any objection to abortions in the case of rape or incest.......now how are you going to defend your position?.......

(CNSNews.com) – Planned Parenthood clinics did 327,653 abortions in its fiscal year 2014 (which ran from July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014), according to Planned Parenthood Federation of America’s newly released annual report.

That works out to an average of 37 abortions per hour or nearly 1 every 90 seconds.

Planned Parenthood also received $528.4 million from government grants and reimbursements, which equaled 41 percent of its revenue.

Through its education, birth control and prenatal support, Planned Parenthood prevents more abortions than all the Conservative attempts to ban abortion, harass and shame pregnant women
bullshit......there is no evidence that PP has ever prevented an unwanted pregnancy.........

Planned Parenthood is the leading proponent of responsible parenting. You should only have the children you want and can afford to support

As such, Planned parenthood has been at the forefront of sex education and open access to birth control for all

Conservative policies of abstenance, bans and shaming of pregnant women have done little in comparison

so we should just ignore the problem because only those who have no vocal chords have the right to speak out?......go the fuck away.....
That unseemly drool on your keyboard notwithstanding, you and your posse need to step up to the plate and begin actually providing for the medical needs of the women you want to prevent from ending pregnancies that can endanger their health or lives.

Do it for the children, man!

bullshit......there is no evidence that PP has ever prevented an unwanted pregnancy.........

Planned Parenthood is the leading proponent of responsible parenting. You should only have the children you want and can afford to support

As such, Planned parenthood has been at the forefront of sex education and open access to birth control for all

Conservative policies of abstenance, bans and shaming of pregnant women have done little in comparison
Since when is abortion, birth control?

The odds are against these children to ever have a normal life. .
so to confirm whether your opinion is valid, ask all four of them if they would rather be dead, tabulate the results and report back here.....

I will as soon as you consult with a fetus and ask it whether it wants to be born going through drug withdrawals, then experience a series of gross neglect, abuse, and poverty.

That unseemly drool on your keyboard notwithstanding, you and your posse need to step up to the plate and begin actually providing for the medical needs of the women you want to prevent from continuing pregnancies that can endanger their health or lives.

Do it for the children, man!
Yeah cause we don't have medicaid and chips in this country. Oh, wait, we do have medicaid and chips in this country! Are you a moron, or just ignorant?

to the contrary.....every single person who has practiced abstinence has avoided an unwanted pregnancy.......does PP have a better track record than 100%?........

Since when is abortion, birth control?

Since Republican's decided to push abstinence over education? :p

If you make abortion the best option she has available to herself, she will choose it
which is precisely why we want abortion to be unavailable......

Abortion is the law of the land and is available throughout most of the world. Wishing it was unavailable will not change anything. Abortion has been available for 45 years and will not go away

Your best option is to give women an alternative to abortion.

Don't get pregnant in the first place
Free prenatal care and maternity care
Job protection for pregnant women
Low cost childcare

The odds are against these children to ever have a normal life. .
so to confirm whether your opinion is valid, ask all four of them if they would rather be dead, tabulate the results and report back here.....

I will as soon as you consult with a fetus and ask it whether it wants to be born going through drug withdrawals, then experience a series of gross neglect, abuse, and poverty.
the only children who have to experience neglect, abuse and poverty are the ones who's parents thought they wanted to keep their child......anyone who didn't put their child up for adoption immediately......

Forum List

Back