Plan to ban automatic deduction of public employee union dues clears House panel

Are my mortgage payments "involuntary deductions"?
What about my car payments? Cell phone? Cable bill?
it is a legal and technical term.

Great. So when they change the law, the union can send a monthly bill to members to collect the dues.
Glad we're in agreement.
The point is that involuntary deductions happen; it is arbitrary and capricious to Only have a problem with union dues.

The point is that involuntary deductions happen

List them for me.

Do you get the feeling that Daniel has no idea what an involuntary deduction is and is making it up?
i have a clue and a Cause; unlike those of the opposing view.

Great. So when they change the law, the union can send a monthly bill to members to collect the dues.
Glad we're in agreement.
The point is that involuntary deductions happen; it is arbitrary and capricious to Only have a problem with union dues.
What is an involuntary deduction? Please give us an example of one.
Appealing to ignorance for your Cause is no way to inspire confidence in your sincerity.

Payroll deductions are either voluntary or involuntary. The point is that involuntary deductions happen; it is arbitrary and capricious to Only have a problem with union dues.

Please give me an example of an involuntary deduction, I have no clue what you are referring to.

Glad we're in agreement.

List them for me.

Do you get the feeling that Daniel has no idea what an involuntary deduction is and is making it up?

He's probably a union guy with no imagination.
Persons who only have fallacy for their Cause have no True imagination.

Glad we're in agreement.
Appealing to ignorance for your Cause is no way to inspire confidence in your sincerity.

Payroll deductions are either voluntary or involuntary. The point is that involuntary deductions happen; it is arbitrary and capricious to Only have a problem with union dues.

Please give me an example of an involuntary deduction, I have no clue what you are referring to.
I know you have no clue; payroll deductions are either voluntary or involuntary; do you dispute that?

Glad we're in agreement.

I know you have no clue; payroll deductions are either voluntary or involuntary; do you dispute that?

Please cite me an example of an involuntary deduction and I will be able to answer your question. I don't no what an involuntary deduction is, so I can't answer. Are you going to dance around or answer the question.

Please cite me an example of an involuntary deduction and I will be able to answer your question. I don't no what an involuntary deduction is, so I can't answer. Are you going to dance around or answer the question.

payroll deductions are either voluntary or involuntary; do you dispute that?

Okay, you can't be honest. Take care.

FDR disliked collective bargaining by public employees. I agree with FDR. Unions need to automatically deduct their members checking account.

FDR disliked collective bargaining by public employees. I agree with FDR. Unions need to automatically deduct their members checking account.
disingenuous for your Cause? how typical of the Right and their alleged, "gospel Truth" Causes

payroll deductions are either voluntary or involuntary

if you appeal to ignorance of involuntary deductions, how can you have a problem with Only union dues?

disingenuous for your Cause? how typical of the Right and their alleged, "gospel Truth" Causes

if you appeal to ignorance of involuntary deductions, how can you have a problem with Only union dues?

You are dishonest that I determined to be your Cause? You are a disingenuous person who doesn't work for the union you profess to believe in. That is pretty hypocritical. One Percenter claims he owns a business and it is not unionized, you are both hypocrites.

Play your games and claim to be for a Cause, but at the end of the day you stand for dishonesty and hypocrisy.

Glad we're in agreement.

List them for me.
no clue for your own Cause; how typical of the Right.

Can't back up your own claim?
I am shocked, SHOCKED!

You are dishonest that I determined to be your Cause? You are a disingenuous person who doesn't work for the union you profess to believe in. That is pretty hypocritical. One Percenter claims he owns a business and it is not unionized, you are both hypocrites.

Play your games and claim to be for a Cause, but at the end of the day you stand for dishonesty and hypocrisy.
which dishonesty is that?

Glad we're in agreement.

it is arbitrary and capricious to Only have a problem with union dues.

You've made me see the error of my ways.
We should end all payroll deductions.
Thanks!

Glad we're in agreement.

List them for me.

I am shocked, SHOCKED!

Thanks!
why? involuntary deductions are beyond the control of an Individual regardless of any blame by the Right.

Glad we're in agreement.

List them for me.

I am shocked, SHOCKED!

I plead to the fact that you are unable to provide a list.

Thanks!
why? involuntary deductions are beyond the control of an Individual regardless of any blame by the Right.

why? involuntary deductions are beyond the control of an Individual

I believe we should give the individual control of their paycheck.
No more involuntary deductions. Ever.

Thanks!

I have problems with employers deducting FICA, Fed Tax Withholdings, Unemployment, Workman's Comp, State and Local Taxes, Child Support, Tax Liens, Court Liens, Union dues and so on, I told you this earlier in this thread. I don't think a business needs to be a collection agency.

Both public and private unions are fine with me. I don't care either way. Collective bargaining for private unions, fine. Collective bargaining for public unions, no.

List them for me.

I am shocked, SHOCKED!

I plead to the fact that you are unable to provide a list.

simply not providing a lilst for those of the opposing view doesn't mean the concept doesn't exist--that line of reasoning is a simple fallacy of appeal to ignorance.

Thanks!

That concept has already been explored in the US; you may need to get some AnCappers who have a point to to prove to finance a City from the Chinese .

Thanks!

The fastest way to massive tax revolt is to eliminate witholding. Make every worker take home their entire paycheck, then send a check to the government every quarter. Do that and move election day to the day after any of the tax due days and watch taxes fall.

Forum List

Back