Place your Bet!!! (Before Sunday Noon)

What do you think Donald Trump is going to do, that causes chaos or utter shock, and moves the News in to covering it, instead of covering the Stormy Daniels interview Sunday night?

Some ideas below, but feel free to pick your own Political shock jock scandal....

- Trump pardons Flynn Sunday afternoon

- Trump Fires John Kelly or Fires General Mattis

- Trump bombs Syria or somewhere in the middle east or Africa

- The Russians do something militarily, somewhere this weekend, or kills another 10 spies in Great Britain with their proprietary poison/chemical weapon, and Trump once again stays mum, and does not condemn it

- Trump announces that the Iran Deal Obama worked is over!

- Trump reneges the deal to meet with Kim Jong Un and says we are going to preemptive war instead!

So what political stunt do you think is going to happen this weekend that will cause chaos and to get the Press in an uproar, that prevents them from talking about the Stormy Daniels interview that is suppose to air... and tell us who allegedly physically threatened her.....?

Crazy and off the wall guesses, ARE PERMITTED! :D
You really sound triggered, care.
My threads, when I start one, never go anywhere, Pale....they are always a dud, and fizzle out early on....

Sooooooooooooo, I thought I'd try something different this time!!! :D

And it WORKED! Almost 200 posts!!! An all time high, that quadrupled all others of mine!

I'm really not triggered....
You're selling sex like a pro now!

What do you think Donald Trump is going to do, that causes chaos or utter shock, and moves the News in to covering it, instead of covering the Stormy Daniels interview Sunday night?

Some ideas below, but feel free to pick your own Political shock jock scandal....

- The Russians do something militarily, somewhere this weekend, or kills another 10 spies in Great Britain with their proprietary poison/chemical weapon, and Trump once again stays mum, and does not condemn it

- Trump reneges the deal to meet with Kim Jong Un and says we are going to preemptive war instead!

So what political stunt do you think is going to happen this weekend that will cause chaos and to get the Press in an uproar, that prevents them from talking about the Stormy Daniels interview that is suppose to air... and tell us who allegedly physically threatened her.....?

Did you defend bill for ALL of those women who claimed bill sexually assaulted them?

Stormy Daniels is not claiming any of that. Exact opposite actually.

Just curious. Are you saying there is no difference?
First, Bill was a whore.....after he lied about Monica, I could not listen to him....if he spoke on tv, I had to change the channel I was so disgusted with him.... it took 10 years before I forgave him.... only one woman claimed sexual assault with Bill, but that was after she had sworn under oath TWICE that he did not abuse her, so I am not certain if he abused her or not due to her lying......

But this thread is not about Bill..... it's for fun......

What is your guess on what off the wall thing the Donald will do to distract from his woes?? ;)

You really sound triggered, care.
My threads, when I start one, never go anywhere, Pale....they are always a dud, and fizzle out early on....

Sooooooooooooo, I thought I'd try something different this time!!! :D

And it WORKED! Almost 200 posts!!! An all time high, that quadrupled all others of mine!

I'm really not triggered....
You're selling sex like a pro now!
Men are from mars and women are from Venus!!! :D

Cuz sex is NOT what this thread is about.....!

Did you defend bill for ALL of those women who claimed bill sexually assaulted them?

Stormy Daniels is not claiming any of that. Exact opposite actually.

Just curious. Are you saying there is no difference?
First, Bill was a whore.....after he lied about Monica, I could not listen to him....if he spoke on tv, I had to change the channel I was so disgusted with him.... it took 10 years before I forgave him.... only one woman claimed sexual assault with Bill, but that was after she had sworn under oath TWICE that he did not abuse her, so I am not certain if he abused her or not due to her lying......

But this thread is not about Bill..... it's for fun......

What is your guess on what off the wall thing the Donald will do to distract from his woes?? ;)
I have not seen any conservatives "condoning" Trumps adulterous ways. Have you? From 12 years ago? I have on the other hand seen countless libs DEFEND the ACTUAL adultery of bill in the DAMN OVAL OFFICE. You have too.

Want me to play the video of your queen that you voted for getting a child rapist off?

Here it is. Reported by cnn of all places.

It is one thing to be a good attorney but making up lies to smear a victim who WAS 12 YEARS OLD!

That, is not forgivable and that is PURE EVIL. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING compared to what playboy playmates have to say about being with a billionaire, and to watch any left wing claim moral superiority as they loudly and proudly voted for that lying witch is beyond absurd.

YOU side with the pigs and the anti Christs. I would change my ways if I were you.

Forum List

Back