PIZZA JOINT vs. U.S. GOVERNMENT.

There's a helluva nice guy managing the local Peet's Coffee. I nominate him for president.

Is it any surprise that liberals, who seem to abhor working for a living instead of collecting a government check, can't tell the difference between a local branch manager and a CEO?

Is it any surprise that liberals, the dumbest life form known to exist on this planet, aren't embarrassed by doing the verbal equivalent of pissing themselves in public?

Funny? Most Terrorists in the world happen to be Muslim and subscribe to Sharia Law...How odd...that the ones that get caught plotting against US are... WHY he should make light of that fact?

Most US mass murderers are Christians. WHY should he make light of that fact?

I would ask what the fuck you're talking about, but considering the source, it isn't worth caring. Move along.

And yet you're now refusing to say where those numbers came from, Ed. Why is that? My guess would be you didn't get them from restaurant trade sources but rather got them from an internet source critical of Cain which you now don't want to reveal because it will show you didn't do the work you said you did.
Now the unsourced claims that come from pro Cain internet sites are perfectly OK with you as you cited them when posted here as your "source." When you demand sources for the pro Cain claims I will consider posting my sources.

'That which can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.'
- Christopher Hitchens

The following day, Still the blowhard with no links. That was yesterdays point that is still holding up today.
The fact that you will not back the bet you offered proves that you know in your heart I have the links.

No one else has provided any links to support their claims, so until they do or you put some money or something behind your bet I need no links to contradict their claims.

Now the unsourced claims that come from pro Cain internet sites are perfectly OK with you as you cited them when posted here as your "source." When you demand sources for the pro Cain claims I will consider posting my sources.

'That which can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.'
- Christopher Hitchens

The following day, Still the blowhard with no links. That was yesterdays point that is still holding up today.
The fact that you will not back the bet you offered proves that you know in your heart I have the links.

No one else has provided any links to support their claims, so until they do or you put some money or something behind your bet I need no links to contradict their claims.
LOL Talking in circles.... What a clown....

Still waiting for that link for the claims you have implied.

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ENGLISH MORON?

The MYTH of Herman Cain!

Taking over management of a pizza chain with over 800 franchises is called building a company "from nothing" by CON$. :cuckoo:

While Pizza Hut and Domino's increased their number of franchises and their market share, under Cain Godfather's Pizza's franchise stores declined to 620 and the chain LOST market share, CON$ call that building an "Empire. :cuckoo:

are these facts of fiction?
Do you have a link to back up the claim that when Cain came in, Godfather was financially stable and the result of his ternure was a decrease in franchises and a decrease in market share?

I am betting he is just a blow hard...

LOL Talking in circles.... What a clown....

Still waiting for that link for the claims you have implied.

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ENGLISH MORON?
I understand English very well, thank you. YOU bet and I called, the onus is on YOU now to back YOUR bet or crawl away with your tail between your legs.

It may be that the Pathological Liar and Monumental Fraud Obama, in addition to the Senatorial kickoff from Ayers' home, had a Senatorial Campaign meeting in the Hyatt Regency Hotel ...... a non substantiated bit of fluff by you......but that is an extremely minor point compared to the rest of the historically documented facts of Obama's ACORN employment as a Rabble Rouser at the FBI criminally indicted voter fraud organization in ~15 States. Together with the unrepentant homicidal Commie/Terrorist maniac Ayers being his friend, the sharing of the speaking platforms and being members on the board of ACORN. The numerous photo-ops of these two shitheads in restaurants, the rise in the Notoriously Corrupt Chicago Political Machine run by Commies and Mafioso as Ayers' protege......and finally the twenty year tenure in the Black racist "goddamn America" whackjob Wright's Temple of Hate where the arrogant pathological liar Obama claimed that his head was buried so deep in his arse that he wasn't aware of what was happening...... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:........and, for you, I suppose, that is also some conservative type of bullshit :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stop acting as though you are a 10000 carat moron, and thinking everyone around you is one also.

You are really one pathetic lump of pigshit.
Thank you for proving my point.

EdTheMonumentalIdiot,

You are so stupid that you don't have the mental ability to realize that you just got a gigantic cock up your arse.
And that response is a testament to your brilliance. :rofl::lmao:

I'm the only person who gave any numbers, none of the other posters gave any sources. One who said he would bet me I have no sources backed down when challenged to put a number to his bet.

- Christopher Hitchens

And yet you're now refusing to say where those numbers came from, Ed. Why is that? My guess would be you didn't get them from restaurant trade sources but rather got them from an internet source critical of Cain which you now don't want to reveal because it will show you didn't do the work you said you did.

- Christopher Hitchens

Now why did I "know" that you were going to have a flimsy excuse for not wanting to reveal your "restaurant trade sources", Ed? Here's the thing, buddy. If you actually HAD used restaurant trade sources you'd happily provide them. The reason you're NOT is because you didn't actually use them...you used an anti-Cain source instead. It's OK...now I know a little bit more about how you operate.

- Christopher Hitchens

Now why did I "know" that you were going to have a flimsy excuse for not wanting to reveal your "restaurant trade sources", Ed? Here's the thing, buddy. If you actually HAD used restaurant trade sources you'd happily provide them. The reason you're NOT is because you didn't actually use them...you used an anti-Cain source instead. It's OK...now I know a little bit more about how you operate.

Edith is a huge phoney. That's all anyone needs to know.

- Christopher Hitchens

He got caught in a little white lie. Rather than admit that though he's doing verbal back flips trying to cover it up. But you know what they say about coverups...they invariably get you in more trouble than the initial transgression.

He got caught in a little white lie. Rather than admit that though he's doing verbal back flips trying to cover it up. But you know what they say about coverups...they invariably get you in more trouble than the initial transgression.
You gotta just love CON$ervative rationalizations. Without a source a CON$ervative claimed Cain started Godafther's "from nothing," and created a pizza "empire." I pointed out that when Plilsbury put him in charge there were over 800 franchise stores and during his reign Godfather's lost market share. To CON$ that makes me a liar because I didn't post any links, even though the actual liar didn't post any either.

Another liar posted without links that Godfather's maintained the same level of sales even though there were fewer "units" selling pizza. Mind you, the liar not only had no links, he had no numbers, but told me to check the figures. I posted the figures which showed that Cain did not maintain the same sales volume, but again I am called a liar because I didn't post a link.

Now even without posting a link, the liar "knows" my source is a Cain hater rather than a truth seeker. If the liar knows my source already, why do I have to post it??? The liar should post it!!!

Sorry bout that,

1. Cain won straw poll, because the libturds put in the *fix*.
2. Just like they did for McCain.
3. Now You Know.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Just because Cain ran a pizza joint do not mean he is capable of running the U.S. Government. If that was so the president of Kentucky Fried Chicken, Taco Bell, Safeway, Wal-Mart, Krispy Kream Donut and Donald Trump can run the government. Donald knew you cannot run the government like you run a business. That’s just like saying Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse can run Disney Land and Junior can run the city play ground. Cain running the U.S. Government. Hell no

No worries. There is no way he will be the republican nominee. No freaking way. I mean, imagine if he won it..who the hell would the KKK vote for? :lol:

You gotta just love CON$ervative rationalizations. Without a source a CON$ervative claimed Cain started Godafther's "from nothing," and created a pizza "empire." I pointed out that when Plilsbury put him in charge there were over 800 franchise stores and during his reign Godfather's lost market share. To CON$ that makes me a liar because I didn't post any links, even though the actual liar didn't post any either.

Another liar posted without links that Godfather's maintained the same level of sales even though there were fewer "units" selling pizza. Mind you, the liar not only had no links, he had no numbers, but told me to check the figures. I posted the figures which showed that Cain did not maintain the same sales volume, but again I am called a liar because I didn't post a link.

Now even without posting a link, the liar "knows" my source is a Cain hater rather than a truth seeker. If the liar knows my source already, why do I have to post it??? The liar should post it!!!

I just asked what your restaurant industry sources were, Ed...now why is it again that you don't want to divulge that? Because someone else is a liar? Dude, the more you try and waffle on this the worse you look. Just admit that you didn't use industry sources and move on. I know you didn't...you know you didn't...and anyone with a whit of sense knows you didn't. Calling everyone else on the board a liar isn't going to make you LESS of one.

To make matters worse whatever site you DID use fed you bad info. Cain was talked into taking on Godfather's Pizza because he'd done such a great job on the Burger King franchises he'd run. When he took over Godfather's the company was close to going under. He restructured, fired up the employees and turned the company around so it was making a profit. As for your claim that it had lost market share by the time he left the company in 1996? That's because Cain stopped handling day to day operations of the company in 1994. That info comes from PolitiFact.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...did-herman-cain-turn-around-godfathers-pizza/

Last edited:
Just because Cain ran a pizza joint do not mean he is capable of running the U.S. Government. If that was so the president of Kentucky Fried Chicken, Taco Bell, Safeway, Wal-Mart, Krispy Kream Donut and Donald Trump can run the government. That’s just like saying Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse can run Disney Land and Junior can run the city play ground. Cain running the U.S. Government? Hell no. He encourage people to buy God Father's Pizza. Big deal. Any naked woman would sell more.
I nerver buy God Father Pizzas, I buy 5$ Little Ceasar.

Almost all of the Godfather's Pizzas have closed.
Because they have pretty bad expensive pizza.

If he takes longer than 45 days to get the economy back under control you get your vote back.

Hey I ran a resturant that was profitable.

Maybe I should be president?

I promise, if you elect me to the office of President:

All tables will have enough sugar, salt and pepper; all watresses will be beautiful and pleasant, and your food will come in a timely fashion.

And if we have a foreign crises?

We can do take out.

But NO Chinese!

I am sick to death of Chinese food.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just because Cain ran a pizza joint do not mean he is capable of running the U.S. Government. If that was so the president of Kentucky Fried Chicken, Taco Bell, Safeway, Wal-Mart, Krispy Kream Donut and Donald Trump can run the government. Donald knew you cannot run the government like you run a business. That’s just like saying Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse can run Disney Land and Junior can run the city play ground. Cain running the U.S. Government. Hell no

The problem with the Federal Government is we've got a bunch of know-nothing LAWYERS running it. The best thing we can do is to put BUSINESS MEN & WOMEN in the oval office--congress and the senate because they actually UNDERSTAND how the private sector WORKS.

If the Federal Government can confiscate others money and spend it--then they should run it like a business.

As it is right now--the Federal Government couldn't manage a lemonade stand without driving it into bankruptcy.

WE NEED A LOT MORE EXPERIENCED BUSINESS PEOPLE IN THE OVAL OFFICE AND IN CONGRESS.

yeah, like those dumbass founding fathers.35 out of the 55 were lawyers. :cuckoo::eusa_liar:

Which "55 Founding Fathers" did you have in mind, precisely? I didn't realize we'd put a finite number on them: "These guys over here are founders, and NOBODY ELSE!"

I just asked what your restaurant industry sources were, Ed...now why is it again that you don't want to divulge that? Because someone else is a liar? Dude, the more you try and waffle on this the worse you look. Just admit that you didn't use industry sources and move on. I know you didn't...you know you didn't...and anyone with a whit of sense knows you didn't. Calling everyone else on the board a liar isn't going to make you LESS of one.http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...did-herman-cain-turn-around-godfathers-pizza/
You're not even a good liar. You made claims without any links, sources or figures yet you demand more from me than you demand from yourself.

I believe if you check the figures, Cain closed almost 200 units but managed to keep the business volume at the same levels as before. Now you may not be impressed by that but as a restaurant man, I am.

I posted figures that showed sales declined from $325 million before Cain to $260 million after.

I just asked what your restaurant industry sources were, Ed...now why is it again that you don't want to divulge that? Because someone else is a liar? Dude, the more you try and waffle on this the worse you look. Just admit that you didn't use industry sources and move on. I know you didn't...you know you didn't...and anyone with a whit of sense knows you didn't. Calling everyone else on the board a liar isn't going to make you LESS of one.

To make matters worse whatever site you DID use fed you bad info. Cain was talked into taking on Godfather's Pizza because he'd done such a great job on the Burger King franchises he'd run. When he took over Godfather's the company was close to going under. He restructured, fired up the employees and turned the company around so it was making a profit. As for your claim that it had lost market share by the time he left the company in 1996? That's because Cain stopped handling day to day operations of the company in 1994. That info comes from PolitiFact.

PolitiFact | Did Herman Cain turn around Godfather's Pizza?
Regarding your edited post, politifact is ONE of my sources!!! It is good to know that you think they are a good source of info and not an anti-Cain site since they do not agree with your highlighted claims.

The chain wasn’t literally preparing paperwork for bankruptcy, but it was widely considered troubled.

Politifact says the franchise was "troubled" but not "close to going under." The "trouble" was mainly a lawsuit that was settled before Cain took over.

And regarding your "making a profit" claim, politifact says this:

Cain has said that the chain returned to profitability within 14 months of his arrival. That number wasn’t possible for PolitiFact to independently confirm because the chain did not report its profits as a stand-alone unit, but industry analysts do not dispute that Cain stabilized the company.

Technomic, a research and consulting firm focused on the restaurant industry, has research data on Godfather’s going back to the 1970s. At PolitiFact’s request, vice president Darren Tristano examined the revenues and franchise numbers for Godfather’s during the time Cain headed it from 1986 to 1995.
It's not possible to determine profitability from those numbers, but they do show Godfather's place in the market, particularly in comparison with its competitors.
"It’s really hard from that period to find a strong positive or a strong negative. It’s more like ‘steady the course,’" Tristano said.

Forum List

Back