Pit Bulls Have No Place In A Civilized Society!

africa.jpg

Ask this guy...he seems to have the right idea.

isnt that a hynea?

You do realize it's mostly Pit Bull OWNERS that are the problem, right?

Everyone wants them because they look like badass dogs, and they have a high "cool" factor.

Fact is, 9 times out of 10, the people that buy them are NOT the right type of owners for them.

You need to do your research before buying ANY pet to make sure it's going to be compatible with your household, and your lifestyle.

So, you ARE wrong.

I *really* want a spider monkey as a pet.. I don't have one.. Why? Because as much as I want one, I lead the wrong type of life to HAVE one.

as a child, i was bitten badly by a small monkey...they organ grinder type....chewed the hell out of my finger....had to go to hospital etc.....now i have been around pit bulls forever... no bites...i have been bitten...by a doberman...a boxer...(doctor comments i was lucky to have an arm) feral pups of all kinds...

as far as the ops love of judge judy...well doesnt that just say it all....

as far as pit owners being this and that....i find idiots who think there should be a "dangerous dog" list even worse......you can make any animal mean....you can bring out the aggressive nature of any animal with poor handling....

to condem an entire breed is stupid...yea i said that...the op is stupid...and guess what....i dont fucking watch judge fucking judy either

my dangerous dog:

IMG_1860.jpg

too bad we really liked that little kitty...it just didnt last long against the thor

Someone is not paying attention. The point is pit bulls do more damage when they attack and are more likely than any other dog breed to kill. Having one's finger gnawed by a monkey is very different from having one's throat ripped out.

Did you even watch the videos?

People who own pit bulls have something wrong with them that makes them incapable of logically analyzing the danger presented by this breed to themselves and others. Even after the young couple witnessed the old guy with the mullet having his scalp ripped apart, they had no issues with the dog and/or its offspring. See, they have a mental defect that makes processing information impossible. The female in the first video suffered from the same affliction. They are all idiots, they are all incapable of understanding the danger presented by this breed and they are all drawn to this one breed of dog because they have something wrong with their brains.

You do realize it's mostly Pit Bull OWNERS that are the problem, right?

Everyone wants them because they look like badass dogs, and they have a high "cool" factor.

Fact is, 9 times out of 10, the people that buy them are NOT the right type of owners for them.

You need to do your research before buying ANY pet to make sure it's going to be compatible with your household, and your lifestyle.

So, you ARE wrong.

I *really* want a spider monkey as a pet.. I don't have one.. Why? Because as much as I want one, I lead the wrong type of life to HAVE one.

as a child, i was bitten badly by a small monkey...they organ grinder type....chewed the hell out of my finger....had to go to hospital etc.....now i have been around pit bulls forever... no bites...i have been bitten...by a doberman...a boxer...(doctor comments i was lucky to have an arm) feral pups of all kinds...

as far as pit owners being this and that....i find idiots who think there should be a "dangerous dog" list even worse......you can make any animal mean....you can bring out the aggressive nature of any animal with poor handling....

to condem an entire breed is stupid...yea i said that...the op is stupid...and guess what....i dont fucking watch judge fucking judy either

my dangerous dog:

IMG_1860.jpg

too bad we really liked that little kitty...it just didnt last long against the thor

Someone is not paying attention. The point is pit bulls do more damage when they attack and are more likely than any other dog breed to kill. Having one's finger gnawed by a monkey is very different from having one's throat ripped out.

People who own pit bulls have something wrong with them that makes them incapable of logically analyzing the danger presented by this breed to themselves and others. Even after the young couple witnessed the old guy with the mullet having his scalp ripped apart, they had no issues with the dog and/or its offspring. See, they have a mental defect that makes processing information impossible. The female in the first video suffered from the same affliction. They are all idiots, they are all incapable of understanding the danger presented by this breed and they are all drawn to this one breed of dog because they have something wrong with their brains.

And yet, here you sit trying to get the dogs banned, and blaming the dogs rather than doing something useful like fighting for more strict ownership rules...

Really.. You're off the charts yourself, so I wouldn't be sitting here talking about other people...

And in how many of those cases was the attack completely unwarranted, and unprovoked?

If it's a child, what difference does it make?

You're skirting the issue. Children are notorious for torturing animals, and parents sit there watching while they do it, because "Aww.. Look at Timmy trying to ride Rocky! It's soooooo cute.", when instead they should be getting off their stupid asses and watching/teaching their kid.

It was actually a pit mix named Katana that saved my infant nephews life a few years ago, so pardon me if I think you're full of shit. :cool:

Try to focus...it isn't the thousand times the dog acts correctly that is the issue. It is the one time it doesn't that matters. The other point you seem incapable of grasping is it doesn't matter why a pit bull attacks a child after the damage is done. If it's the owners fault, the kid or elderly person is still just as dead.

o as a person who has "dangerous dogs" i pay a lot of mother fucking attention to idiots like you...you start with the pits...then you go after the rotties...then you will come after my dobies...fuck you....i dont live in fear of life like you apparently do...and i sure dont expect others to limit their rights so i can be a damned pollyanna.....

you know what i would like to see outlawed...stupidity....stupidity is the cause of most things....stupidity in owning a dog you cant control...etc...

o so we cant focus or grasp what you are putting down...i think we can...i have heard all this bullmal before....so tell me what are the breeds you would like to see on a 'dangerous dog' list? go on...name them all or at least the top 10?

i am fully aware that goldens bite more people a year than dobies...i am also aware a golden does not try to shake and rip like a dobie...therefore when you get bitten by a dobie...its one mother fucking bite...and will cost more and do more damage...my advice..try not to get bitten by any dog...

you are aware many of us have "guard dogs" right?

(and yall can hush about thor being a big old baby...he is fierce and will eat you alive...)

my dangerous dog:

IMG_1860.jpg

And yet, here you sit trying to get the dogs banned, and blaming the dogs rather than doing something useful like fighting for more strict ownership rules...

Really.. You're off the charts yourself, so I wouldn't be sitting here talking about other people...

I'm not the one defending a dangerous breed over the safety of children.

so name the top 10 dogs you would want banned....i know it wont stop with the pit

Go steal the child from next door, and feed Thor before he goes all postal on your ass.

You're just beating your head against the wall here.. Stupidity runs rampant.

Know what I'd love to see banned? Those yappy little ankle biting loud obnoxious teacup poodles.

Talk about a fucking waste...

petey was an american stafford terrier....not a pit bull...they are different breeds...the ast was in the 50's named the top breed for families...

American Staffordshire Terrier Information and Pictures

American Pit Bull Terrier, Pit Bulls, Pitbulls

i hate fuckers who dont know what they are talking about and this op is one of them

Three dog breeds are considered pit bulls. You've listed two. Do you know what the third one is? Go ahead Google it.

We didn't wear seat belts, put lead in gas and smoked on TV in the 1950s, so what's your point?

Last edited:
so name the top 10 dogs you would want banned....i know it wont stop with the pit

Go steal the child from next door, and feed Thor before he goes all postal on your ass.

You're just beating your head against the wall here.. Stupidity runs rampant.

next door kid...is a tough little mother....he is about 8 now...but she has the one ish yr old....funny when thor was a puppy....he went over and began to bark at their nativity scene....he just went nuts....couldnt get him to stop barking....they get to where they bark hard and loud and they dont respond to you...so to prevent a problem....we got an electric collar...i dont like to use them...but it solved the problem of not paying attention...

and to all of you thinking how mean.....the collar has a tone...give give a command.....you set the tone off....you give the command then you deliver a shock....i assure you ....all you need is the tone...but it kept a large full of spirit puppy in control....we only had to use it for about a month....seems harsh but now i have a well mannered dog..that doesnt go over and bark at the neighbors....he still steals work gloves..which reminds me...i need to go buy a few pair of gloves and hand out to the neighbors....

but you are right....its a wall...more mud and straw than brick

you ask a lot of questions and dont answer mal..so what are the dangerous dogs...and when are you going on this full..children's safety campaign....do your part for the poor kiddies and all....

o and my posts about the american and the pit...were for the poster who mentioned petey...who was an american...there are a lot of half and halfs called pits in the south...i am not sure what you are calling the 3rd breed...you can provide a link i am sure?

o as a person who has "dangerous dogs" i pay a lot of mother fucking attention to idiots like you...you start with the pits...then you go after the rotties...then you will come after my dobies...fuck you....i dont live in fear of life like you apparently do...and i sure dont expect others to limit their rights so i can be a damned pollyanna.....

you know what i would like to see outlawed...stupidity....stupidity is the cause of most things....stupidity in owning a dog you cant control...etc...

Don't worry. I won't come after your Dobberman. Dobbermans don't kill children and the elderly. Go ahead look up the stats.

"i dont live in fear of life like you apparently do"

Really?

I'm not the one hiding behind a dog.:tongue:

now now dis...i was trying hard not to go all negative lol...i see you did...i assume it was you....where is mani he can be her new bff

What can I say.. I tried. I really, really, really did. But when she wouldn't stop skirting the issue, she turned into just another troll. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back