Pissing off subversives~Trump says he will award Rush Limbaugh with Medal of Freedom

Ah the new Trumpublican Medal of Freedom.

Means a lot to the Trumpublcans. Everybody else, not so much. Troll bait.

When trump hands out these medals, they should be altered to adhere to the conservatives' agenda. A swastika should be the most prominent feature.

Ah the new Trumpublican Medal of Freedom.

Means a lot to the Trumpublcans. Everybody else, not so much. Troll bait.

Tissue cry baby?

Rush getting the first Trumpublican "Medal of Partisanship" award means a lot to you doesn't it?

Excellent choice for the first one too. Who's going to be next to receive this fine Trumpublican award? Sean Hannity?

When trump hands out these medals, they should be altered to adhere to the conservatives' agenda. A swastika should be the most prominent feature.

Nah, lips firmly attached to orange butt cheeks.

Just out of curiosity, what has Limbaugh contributed towards this country? This sounds more like Trump giving out the highest civilian award just because he feels sorry he has cancer.

BTW.................here's what the medal is.....................

Presidential Medal of Freedom - Wikipedia

The Presidential Medal of Freedom is an award bestowed by the president of the United States. The Presidential Medal of Freedom and the Congressional Gold Medal are the highest civilian awards of the United States. The presidential medal seeks to recognize those people who have made "an especially meritorious contribution to the security or national interests of the United States, world peace, cultural or other significant public or private endeavors".[2] The award is not limited to U.S. citizens and, while it is a civilian award, it can also be awarded to military personnel and worn on the uniform.

It was established in 1963 by President John F. Kennedy,[3] superseding the Medal of Freedom that was established by President Harry S. Truman in 1945 to honor civilian service during World War II.

Well, like him or not, Limbaugh pretty much created talk radio. It's because of Rush that AM talk radio even exists. If you say "talk radio" to a group of 5 people one of them will say at some point they listened to Rush. He should be recognized for that.
NEVER listened to him, I heard of him and his thoughts just some of the folks at foxnews....they are wackos.

But you still heard of him. Had to have listened to be sure he wasn't your cup of tea.
I wouldn't listen to that trash I came to this country to be a better person not a racist regressive ****. Those that listen to him or any other talk shows have too much time on their hand and that's why they believe all the fear mongering and they live in paranoia.
Typical Rush hater.......I would never listen to a word he says because he does nothing but spew hatred and racism.
I saw a quote when he said Kenya was Arab hahahah dumb ass catering to dumb asses. I bet he cant point it on a map let alone his audience.

pacifier.jpg

Well, like him or not, Limbaugh pretty much created talk radio. It's because of Rush that AM talk radio even exists. If you say "talk radio" to a group of 5 people one of them will say at some point they listened to Rush. He should be recognized for that.
NEVER listened to him, I heard of him and his thoughts just some of the folks at foxnews....they are wackos.

But you still heard of him. Had to have listened to be sure he wasn't your cup of tea.
I wouldn't listen to that trash I came to this country to be a better person not a racist regressive ****. Those that listen to him or any other talk shows have too much time on their hand and that's why they believe all the fear mongering and they live in paranoia.
Typical Rush hater.......I would never listen to a word he says because he does nothing but spew hatred and racism.
I saw a quote when he said Kenya was Arab hahahah dumb ass catering to dumb asses. I bet he cant point it on a map let alone his audience.
You know so much that isn't so.

Did anyone else feel like they were watching reality television at the SOTU? Trump was handing out all sorts of stuff. Made me think of Oprah if she did a SOTU.

Makes sense. Especially with the way the vile Left wants' to silence right voices.

You're right it does make sense since both used petty shit to stay out of the military.

So an ingrown hair on his ass and a football injury even his coach could not verified kept him out.

FACT CHECK: Did Rush Limbaugh Avoid the Draft Due to an Anal Cyst?

My point stands. YOur smearing of the two people, is irrelevant to my point.

Rush deserves the medal, for standing up to you people.

Think how great it was. Not only did Trump present Rush the Medal of Freedom award but by doing it during the State of the Union Address, he made all the Democrats attend the ceremony.

Forum List

Back