Pissed Off, and I'm not going to take it anymore!

BLM campaigns against violence

65b965f1ab021a893c7b4f05d9f28a19.jpg

Is it OK for Black Lives Matter, the Marching Pussy Hats, and other Leftist groups to display and promote hate, use vulgarities, and destroy property, and use violence, but when it’s a Republican “White” protest with a Permit, they send in the Police to stop a legally permitted Protest, and call them names such as “White Nationalist”. White Supremacists, and Nazi’s! And then demand the President label them as Domestic Terrorist after they were attacked by known forces of terrorism

I can't imagine why people call them nazis.....

636382293194346615-salute.jpg

Just the flags, insignia, stances......the usual.

Is it OK for Black Lives Matter, the Marching Pussy Hats, and other Leftist groups to display and promote hate, use vulgarities, and destroy property, and use violence, but when it’s a Republican “White” protest with a Permit, they send in the Police to stop a legally permitted Protest, and call them names such as “White Nationalist”. White Supremacists, and Nazi’s! And then demand the President label them as Domestic Terrorist after they were attacked by known forces of terrorism
The Pussy Hats didn't destroy property or use violence. They ran their mouths, sure. You still nursing a bruised ego over that?
I see you failed to bring blm in on that one.

BLM isn't about black supremacy.

Women's march wasn't about feminine supremacy.

White nationalism is about IS about supremacy.

Those peaceful protesters you speak up were throwing up Nazi salutes and were wearing Nazi and white supremacy symbols. Nazis are violent. There is such thing as a peaceful Nazi.

BLM campaigns against violence and systemic racism towards black people.
Pussy Hats was about women's right and being treated equally...

Both groups have condemned violence and have campaigned for equality which is a cornerstone of America's Ideal.

Your White Nationalist is another word for a US NAZI... Nice try and I presume you think that you are on the right side of history...
BULL-SHIT!

Your right, your worst than the Nazis who were fighting another country.

Tiki torch company: We have nothing to do with white nationalism

DHPe5GrUMAAmNcl.jpg

White Nationalists are not really white. Shit is brown.

So what are you going to do about it? Get in your car and run over someone?

Just the flags, insignia, stances......the usual.

Not the usual...they took off their hoods, lit torches and shined lights on their faces where everyone with the camera phone could take a picture. This morning they're waking up jobless.

A Twitter campaign is outing people who marched with white nationalists in Charlottesville

This was not a Republican rally. It was a rally of Nazis, Klansmen and other extremists. They were not attacked. They were the ones who killed someone who was exercising their right to protest. It was terrorism. Apparently you are a Nazi sympathizer. People like you have no place in this country.

Be sure to bring firearms, clubs and shields. That worked so well in Charlottesville.

It's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on.

Especially since being pissed off is a choice. You don't have to give in to your anger.

And they were called white nationalists because white nationalists were protesting.

Not sure we shouldn't see them as a hate group any less than we would antifa, blm or black panthers. Etc

They are protesting and counter protesting to make us angry and divide us. Don't let them

This was not a Republican rally. It was a rally of Nazis, Klansmen and other extremists. They were not attacked. They were the ones who killed someone who was exercising their right to protest. It was terrorism. Apparently you are a Nazi sympathizer. People like you have no place in this country.
Ok, then excuse me while I pack up my Conservative Rights and leave the country for you ASSHOLES!

I see someone in a KKK uniform, I think of all the people the KKK and their ilk murdered.

I see someone in a Nazi uniform, I think of the millions and millions of people mass murdered by Nazis.

And then the little bitches whine when someone punches their fucking faces? Really?

Why isn't EVERYONE out there protesting the Nazis and KKK?

How come only lefties have the balls to do it?

Hmmm...

Why isn't EVERYONE out there protesting the Nazis and KKK?

How come only lefties have the balls to do it?

Hmmm...
I don't know, I never met a lefty sThe Balls. I thought that they ALL were Pussies

Forum List

Back