Pissed Off, and I'm not going to take it anymore!

BLM campaigns against violence and systemic racism towards black people.
Pussy Hats was about women's right and being treated equally...

Both groups have condemned violence and have campaigned for equality which is a cornerstone of America's Ideal.

Your White Nationalist is another word for a US NAZI... Nice try and I presume you think that you are on the right side of history...

Depends on who writes the history. It always does.

Why isn't EVERYONE out there protesting the Nazis and KKK?

How come only lefties have the balls to do it?

Hmmm...
I don't know, I never met a lefty with Balls. I thought that they ALL were Pussys

Deep State is spinning all that crap against Trump, left is just a tool. Deeply brainwashed and easy to manipulate.
Deep State? Jesus Christ on a Mountain you're the fucking Queen of STUPID GULIBILITY!

You're wrong. You are too lazy to seek the truth but you are indeed wrong.
You're stupid and impressionable. You are too stupid and impressionable to understand the truth but you are indeed stupid and impressionable! Deep State can only be found up the ass of the true believers of that myth!

Deep State is spinning all that crap against Trump, left is just a tool. Deeply brainwashed and easy to manipulate.
Deep State? Jesus Christ on a Mountain you're the fucking Queen of STUPID GULIBILITY!

You're stupid and impressionable. You are too stupid and impressionable to understand the truth but you are indeed stupid and impressionable! Deep State can only be found up the ass of the true believers of that myth!

That's fine :) I told you that you were lazy, I was correct.
MOST people are. I will tell you this though, everyday people, not just American's, but people are waking up. One mind at a time. Will it change anything? No. But it's ok because WE know.

Are you willing to answer 1 question?

I have a feeling this is going to piss people off even further in 2018. This will backfire just as the Russian thing has.

MOST people are. I will tell you this though, everyday people, not just American's, but people are waking up. One mind at a time. Will it change anything? No. But it's ok because WE know.

I'm not curious, impressed or effected by your childish taunts, asshole. Try growing the fuck up!

Regarding your 1 question baiting ploy, you can stick that in your exit only orifice! I'm not at all interested in your versions of McCarthyesque conspiracy theories concerning the "takeover from within". Do you also have a list of 200 Deep Staters in the State Dept? Fuck me to tears, you dipsticks are so bloody tedious with all this horseshit banality!!

I'm not curious, impressed or effected by your childish taunts, asshole. Try growing the fuck up!

Regarding your 1 question baiting ploy, you can stick that in your exit only orifice! I'm not at all interested in your versions of McCarthyesque conspiracy theories concerning the "takeover from within". Do you also have a list of 200 Deep Staters in the State Dept? Fuck me to tears, you dipsticks are so bloody tedious with all this horseshit banality!!

You're a pussy and a coward, I already knew that but I thought I'd give you a chance.

Is it OK for Black Lives Matter, the Marching Pussy Hats, and other Leftist groups to display and promote hate, use vulgarities, and destroy property, and use violence, but when it’s a Republican “White” protest with a Permit, they send in the Police to stop a legally permitted Protest, and call them names such as “White Nationalist”. White Supremacists, and Nazi’s! And then demand the President label them as Domestic Terrorist after they were attacked by known forces of terrorism
I am totally puzzled why people with swastika flags, giving NAZI salutes and yelling "Hell Trump" would get labeled NAZIS.... it's totally bizarre.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I wouldn't piss on a group that believes in White Supremacy such as a doing Heil Hitler junk................

The same goes for that other group that is known for violence including destroying police cars and starting riots.

To those there not in these groups..............BRAVO ZULU to you.

Anybody doesn't like that..........well then I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire either.

SQUEAL_TEAM_SIX.jpg

CEA6NolUEAAODVc.jpg:large

Our fathers, God rest their souls, have already rolled over in their graves seeing what some of these protesters do today...............Nazi flags...........

They wouldn't do it around them back then.............since they fought Germany and saw all their buddies die over there.

/QUOTE]
So what are you going to do about it? Get in your car and run over someone?[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a true Prick

Forum List

Back