Pissed Off, and I'm not going to take it anymore!

Is it OK for Black Lives Matter, the Marching Pussy Hats, and other Leftist groups to display and promote hate, use vulgarities, and destroy property, and use violence, but when it’s a Republican “White” protest with a Permit, they send in the Police to stop a legally permitted Protest, and call them names such as “White Nationalist”. White Supremacists, and Nazi’s! And then demand the President label them as Domestic Terrorist after they were attacked by known forces of terrorism
The Pussy Hats didn't destroy property or use violence. They ran their mouths, sure. You still nursing a bruised ego over that?

Correct, those were the ANTIFA types.

Another Idiot has entered the room.
Carrying another STUPID, DUMB ASS SIGN.

Pardon me? I don't think you know who you are talking to.... try again
Who is he talking to?
You know what curiosity did to the cat....
I am not sure why you are not saying anything.
Because I don't reply to IDIOTS , i Ignore them.

BLM campaigns against violence and systemic racism towards black people.
Pussy Hats was about women's right and being treated equally...

Both groups have condemned violence and have campaigned for equality which is a cornerstone of America's Ideal.

Your White Nationalist is another word for a US NAZI... Nice try and I presume you think that you are on the right side of history...
Auntie Fa Lalaland

What's the weather like up there, in the self-righteous stratosphere? Shouldn't you feel wracked with guilt because you are creating a Greenhouse Effect? You and your choir must accept the blame for all the hot air spewing down on us.

BLM isn't about black supremacy.

Women's march wasn't about feminine supremacy.

White nationalism is about IS about supremacy.

Those peaceful protesters you speak up were throwing up Nazi salutes and were wearing Nazi and white supremacy symbols. Nazis are violent. There is such thing as a peaceful Nazi.

Sorry for My Violent LipSynch

Nia, Nia, Nah-Nah
Nia, Nia, Nah-Nah

Hey, Hey!
Goodbye.

Is it OK for Black Lives Matter, the Marching Pussy Hats, and other Leftist groups to display and promote hate, use vulgarities, and destroy property, and use violence, but when it’s a Republican “White” protest with a Permit, they send in the Police to stop a legally permitted Protest, and call them names such as “White Nationalist”. White Supremacists, and Nazi’s! And then demand the President label them as Domestic Terrorist after they were attacked by known forces of terrorism

Woah, woah, woah ... these guys WERE white supremacists. Not republicans. What the fuck are you smoking?

Forum List

Back