Pissed Off, and I'm not going to take it anymore!

I was prepared for this post to show, using his own words, how Jason Kessler is a white nationalist; however, every one of his websites/blogs is gone.

The terms white supremacist and white nationalist are used because that's what the luminaries of the "Unite the Right" rally are.
"White supremacist," "white nationalist" "Alt-Right" (essentially a rebranding of "white nationalism"), and "Neo Nazi" aren't specifically interchangeable, but as goes their disdain for all things non-white, they are.

Calling someone a white nationalist or white supremacist isn't an aspersion when that's what they are. Do you truly think, for instance, that David Duke would deny being a white supremacist? Do you honestly believe Richard Spencer denies being a white nationalist? The best one can say is that he's attempting to rebrand the movement, not alter its substance.

Is it OK for Black Lives Matter, the Marching Pussy Hats, and other Leftist groups to display and promote hate, use vulgarities, and destroy property, and use violence, but when it’s a Republican “White” protest with a Permit, they send in the Police to stop a legally permitted Protest, and call them names such as “White Nationalist”. White Supremacists, and Nazi’s! And then demand the President label them as Domestic Terrorist after they were attacked by known forces of terrorism

Woah, woah, woah ... these guys WERE white supremacists. Not republicans. What the fuck are you smoking?
They are both. The KKK and altRight are a large part of Trumps base.

Deep State is spinning all that crap against Trump, left is just a tool. Deeply brainwashed and easy to manipulate.

Oh my... again with the DEEP STATE ...you know that's nuts, right?
I have to admit that I'm struggling to reframe from asking if you were dropped on your head as a child

Insulting someone else's intelligence with bad grammar, how right wing of you.
Are you the grammar police?

Another Idiot has entered the room.
Carrying another STUPID, DUMB ASS SIGN.

Pardon me? I don't think you know who you are talking to.... try again
Who is he talking to?
You know what curiosity did to the cat....
I am not sure why you are not saying anything.
I'm shy
And you also don't have anything to justify "who you are talking to".

Deep State is spinning all that crap against Trump, left is just a tool. Deeply brainwashed and easy to manipulate.

I have to admit that I'm struggling to reframe from asking if you were dropped on your head as a child

Not usually, only when one of you idiots insults the intelligence of others and then goes on to display your own inner dunce. Please, don't struggle to 'reframe' from asking for further clarification.

Why isn't EVERYONE out there protesting the Nazis and KKK?

How come only lefties have the balls to do it?

Hmmm...
Conservatives have to work for a living. LOL
And yet here you are posting on the internet, coward. Too chickenshit to take on the Nazis. Probably because you like them just a little bit.
How many voices do you have in your foolish head........................

Too many I'd guess.......perhaps a exorcism is your last best hope.

Meanwhile BLM, Antifa, and other left wing hate groups act all innocent. All hate groups are terrible. And most of the one sided media isn't rationalizing for nothing.

Is it OK for Black Lives Matter, the Marching Pussy Hats, and other Leftist groups to display and promote hate, use vulgarities, and destroy property, and use violence, but when it’s a Republican “White” protest with a Permit, they send in the Police to stop a legally permitted Protest, and call them names such as “White Nationalist”. White Supremacists, and Nazi’s! And then demand the President label them as Domestic Terrorist after they were attacked by known forces of terrorism
The world wide demonstrations against Trump the day after the inauguration which were in all 50 states, 30 countries plus Antarctica, millions of people, did not have a single arrest in any of the countries. Not a one.
So stick that where the sun don't shine..

Why isn't EVERYONE out there protesting the Nazis and KKK?

How come only lefties have the balls to do it?

Hmmm...

Because I have better uses of my time than wasting it counter protesting a fringe group of people and I don't want to give them free publicity.

I've been to one rally in my life and that was for something I believe in and not to counter idiots

Not usually, only when one of you idiots insults the intelligence of others and then goes on to display your own inner dunce. Please, don't struggle to 'reframe' from asking for further clarification.

Buzz off dipstick. I was not talking to you to start with......

So you are a supporter of Nazis. So we have your number. And your ass is going to get kicked where ever it shows up.

So you are a supporter of Nazis. So we have your number. And your ass is going to get kicked where ever it shows up.
Sorry, but that dumb remark puts you on my Ignor all ignorance list.

The problem is that you don't see the whole picture, so you get angry because you're not getting something you think you're entitled to.

Yes, there are issues here, but politics has gone beyond trying to solve problems for the benefit of the people. That's gone. Replaced by bullshit partisan politics. But you won't do anything to change this, just get angry and demand stuff you'll never get because your handlers don't want to give it to you.

Then send a direct message next time.

I'll do exactly what I please nitwit. Now bugger off ............

BLM campaigns against violence and systemic racism towards black people.
Pussy Hats was about women's right and being treated equally...

Both groups have condemned violence and have campaigned for equality which is a cornerstone of America's Ideal.

Your White Nationalist is another word for a US NAZI... Nice try and I presume you think that you are on the right side of history...

I don't see the BLM as peace promoting group they have at least two lawsuits against them for promoting violence and killing police officers. The pussy hats, I really don't know much about it. White supremacists are trash all the way around. That said, they have a right to march, we need to ignore them, they got so much publicity since last week. Had the marched and no one showed up to protest, this would never had made news and no one would be injured.

Then I'll reply to your posts whenever I want to, see how that works?

Then I'll reply to your posts whenever I want to, see how that works?
Good. I'll enjoy the laugh. I'm starting to think that you were dropped on your head as an infant as well

Forum List

Back