Pirro to Obama: 'Your Lies, Your Policies and Your Divisiveness' Are Why Trump Is President

Where are the indictments, arrests, plea deals, trials an d convictions from the Obama years, Pirro?
There weren't any.

Trump already has several indictments, with 5 plea deals and one conviction with more indictments/convictions on the way, eh?
And Nothing Points To Trump

Trump is looking more and more like one of the worst presidents... ever.
Manufacturing, Jobs, High Employment, 401k's Advancing
Foreign Countries/NATO Giving In To Better Deals For America
Starting The Wall

Obama And All The Economic 'Experts'
Said It Couldn't Be Done
Yet There It Is,
In Less Than 2yrs Once Obama Is Out Of The Way

gallantwarrior said:
It was assumed that when Hillary stepped aside for the "first black president"
She Didn't 'Step Aside'
She Was Pushed Aside By Democrats
Losing The Democrat's Primaries To Obama

Oh, Guess What ??
She Won The Popular Vote There Too !!
But Opps !!
Lost In The Delegate Count....

HA-HAA !!

BlackFlag said:
HA-HAA !!
www.GOOD Can Pay To Finish Rushmore
Maybe Snopes Can Pitch In Too !!

Barack-Obama-on-Mt-Rushmore--127655.jpg

Pirro to Obama: 'Your Lies, Your Policies and Your Divisiveness' Are Why Trump Is President

During his speech Friday, Obama warned that there are "dire" consequences to staying on the political sidelines, adding that "powerful and privileged" people want to "keep us angry."

He also said that Trump is "capitalizing on resentments that politicians have been fanning for years."

Pirro said Saturday that Obama ran the most corrupt presidential administration since Harry Truman.

"You can't stand it that every metric under the Trump administration is better off than when you were in office."

Keep giving speech's Obama, republicans love it. Trump 2020!
Its fking sad that you losers think obama was a worse liar than trump. What false universe are you living in? Someone post the "you can keep your doctor" line and get it over with so I can laugh the lot of you out of relevance.
Lol
There would be no trump if there was no Obama, Karma is a bitch so shut the fuck up

Name me " the guy who gets an allowance from his mommy" what lie did Trump say that costed me money like Gruber /Obama care????

The only way the ACA cost you money was if you either had no health insurance or had a plan you were paying for that provided nothing.

Are you really so stupid that you didn't want healthcare?

Why would a 53 year old healthy stud, tough as nails fiscal conservative guy like me need health care for? I have not been to the quack since my early 20s and had no desire to subsidize a weak ass liberal like yourself.

Trump managed to become president the result of Trump’s lies, his policy of exploiting fear, and his divisiveness; indeed, Trump continues to attempt to divide the American people in a futile attempt to hide the failure that is his ‘presidency.’

blah blah blah, no example, blah blah blah. LMAO

Trump also became president because of the twenty-first Amendment.

You might say maobama is still on this planet because of it also. Americans have patience, not infinite patiences. The knowledge that this too shall end, has probably saved a lot of politicians lives. Just think you only have 4.5 years of Trump left, then that too shall end. LMAO

During his speech Friday, Obama warned that there are "dire" consequences to staying on the political sidelines, adding that "powerful and privileged" people want to "keep us angry."

He also said that Trump is "capitalizing on resentments that politicians have been fanning for years."

Pirro said Saturday that Obama ran the most corrupt presidential administration since Harry Truman.

"You can't stand it that every metric under the Trump administration is better off than when you were in office."

Jeanine Pirro’s a retard.
Says a politically correct pussy

You never saw liberals weeping hysterically about McCain or Romney, in the way the Trumpflakes now constantly weep about Obama and Clinton.

The Trump cult is very strange that way. The liberals were proud to point to what Obama did. The conservatives are using any excuse to deflect away from what Trump is doing. Even conservatives understand what a humiliating failure Trump is.
Lol
There would be no trump if there was no Obama, Karma is a bitch so shut the fuck up

Its fking sad that you losers think obama was a worse liar than trump. What false universe are you living in? Someone post the "you can keep your doctor" line and get it over with so I can laugh the lot of you out of relevance.
Lol

And the bitch made them both possible, what a loser. ROFL

Why would a 53 year old healthy stud, tough as nails fiscal conservative guy like me need health care for? I have not been to the quack since my early 20s and had no desire to subsidize a weak ass liberal like yourself.

You're 53 and you don't need healthcare?

You're fucking stupid

when they say Obama was a great president, what the hell are they talking about?

people like Obama who sell guns to terrorists should be prosecuted! LOCK OBAMA UP!

mamooth said:
The liberals were proud to point to what Obama did.
More Like Covered For Him Tooth And Nail
And Then Gave Hillary Crib Sheets Before Debates
Then There's The Behind The Scenes DNC Corruption
Even conservatives understand what a humiliating failure Trump is.
The DC Establishment Is Freaking Out
No One Want's Their Cushy Apple Cart Upset

As Long As Trump Packs The Courts With Constitutionalists
His Tenure Will Be A Roaring Success To Me
And That'll Be All Worth It

Ginsberg Isn't Immortal.....

Puro is the biggest liar on Fox... Amazing garbage you believe..

You're fucking stupid

Why? I would rather use the money for vacations...and once again I never go to the quack and half the time I am at work, thats the only place I will get hurt....(btw I ended up getting it because it was cheap at my new job and I wanted to use the dental and vision)

francoHFW said:
Puro is the biggest liar on Fox... Amazing garbage you believe..
You Folks Can't Buy A Clue

Obama Promised Hope & Change
He Delivered Malaise And Division

And Squandered Over $10Trillion Doing It

We Voted Trump To Turn This Ship Around
And He's A Roaring Success In Less Than Two Years

Progs Are The Only People That Pray On National TV
For Economic Calamity On Their Fellow Americans
Because Of The Party Suffix Holding The Seat
They Don't Give A Damn If You're Working, On Assistance
If You're Sick Or Troubled
They Don't Care What Works,
Or Gets Things Done For The Betterment Of Any Of You

And They've Convinced You Not To Care
How Things Are So Much Better
And Are Going To Get Even More Better
If You Just Let Trump Do The Job We Elected Him To Do

You're fucking stupid

Why? I would rather use the money for vacations...and once again I never go to the quack and half the time I am at work, thats the only place I will get hurt....(btw I ended up getting it because it was cheap at my new job and I wanted to use the dental and vision)

You're gonna live forever huh?

LOL

Name me " the guy who gets an allowance from his mommy" what lie did Trump say that costed me money like Gruber /Obama care????

The only way the ACA cost you money was if you either had no health insurance or had a plan you were paying for that provided nothing.

53?
And you think you're a "stud"?
53?

UniformHonestArizonaalligatorlizard-size_restricted.gif

53?
And you think you're a "stud"?
53?

UniformHonestArizonaalligatorlizard-size_restricted.gif

Wow, that's what you got from the post...he's 53.......dumbass.

Forum List

Back