Pillow Guy says his company had to borrow 10 Million Dollars due to election fraud claims he pushed

You would think that after a couple of months of burning through almost 1 MILLION per month (his claim in the OP's link), he would figure out that he's pursuing a lost cause.

In Lindell's case, it's more like "refuse to wake up, end up in the poorhouse".

People that are prone to addiction can become addicted to anything, even the attention they get for pushing this sort of bull shit.

My heart bleeds for him. And Dominion voting machines is going to make him wish he never heard of the name, Donald trump.

Thank you from me and from Mike Lindell and from a few deserving American Veterans.

Every time one of you losers starts whining about Mike Lindell, I go to his website and buy some of his merchandise to donate to local Disabled Veterans. It's been a while since I visited.

His slippers are great for keeping some good Veteran's feet warm through this brutal winter.

Again, thanks!

Oh........PS -- Your link is full of shit and you're a liar.

But thank you for that very inspiring post.

People that are prone to addiction can become addicted to anything, even the attention they get for pushing this sort of bull shit.

Yep. Agree wholeheartedly. And, attention is one of those things that can be particularly bad for addicts. (Was a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor in the Navy, and had to learn a LOT about addiction and its causes, problems and solutions).

In the final analysis, the very wealthy in America have built-in immunity to prosecution.

Did anybody think that going bankrupt would interfere with a rich man's lifestyle?

Thank you from me and from Mike Lindell and from a few deserving American Veterans.

Every time one of you losers starts whining about Mike Lindell, I go to his website and buy some of his merchandise to donate to local Disabled Veterans. It's been a while since I visited.

His slippers are great for keeping some good Veteran's feet warm through this brutal winter.

Again, thanks!

Oh........PS -- Your link is full of shit and you're a liar.

But thank you for that very inspiring post.

So MAGAtarded of you. Fools congregate with fools.

haha the cdc keeps tabs on he number of people that have died from the virus

Then provide the numbers.

You made the claim, back it up for once.

But you cannot because you know you are lying

Forum List

Back