Tell us again that the democrats aren't behind the increase in crime and murder in our cities.......no felony murder for people under 25?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is a democrat trying to pass this....tell us again that the democrats aren't the ones creating the crime and murder mayhem in the cities they control....

A Democratic delegate proposed a law in Maryland that would bar anyone under 25 years of age from being charged with felony murder.

Delegate Charlotte Crutchfield, a Democrat, made the proposition through the Youth Accountability and Safety Act, House Bill 1180, local news outlet WBFF reported. A defendant in Maryland can be charged with felony murder if the person commits a murder during a felony crime, such as robbery.

Crutchfield and supporters of the bill say that the brain is not fully developed before age 25, so issuing so harsh a sentence is unfair.

Black people are mostly Democrats, and black people in America are committing more than their share of violent crimes.

The reason why is obvious but white America doesn't want to know.

The dems know they are losing slowly but surely... so they feel if they can't run it they will break it....

The dems know they are losing slowly but surely... so they feel if they can't run it they will break it....
No, neither party wants to break it. It's extremely likely that Biden considers that his war is the right thing for America. If it goes according to plan it is! Even the Iraq and Afghanistan wars paid back for a limited period of time.

The defeat of Russia would be the mother of all paybacks, and then the defeat of China could at least become a more realistic goal.

This is a democrat trying to pass this....tell us again that the democrats aren't the ones creating the crime and murder mayhem in the cities they control....

A Democratic delegate proposed a law in Maryland that would bar anyone under 25 years of age from being charged with felony murder.

Delegate Charlotte Crutchfield, a Democrat, made the proposition through the Youth Accountability and Safety Act, House Bill 1180, local news outlet WBFF reported. A defendant in Maryland can be charged with felony murder if the person commits a murder during a felony crime, such as robbery.

Crutchfield and supporters of the bill say that the brain is not fully developed before age 25, so issuing so harsh a sentence is unfair.

No, the truth is obvious. Acceptance of the reason why America's gun related crime is out of control, is what's in a coma.

No, the truth is obvious. Acceptance of the reason why America's gun related crime, is what's in a coma.
Fake news. You vermin are a plague. Besides liar, no one mentioned guns.

Fake news. You vermin are a plague. Besides liar, no one mentioned guns.
This is the opportunity I've wanted, to ask what that is stuffed in Kamala's mouth?

I think it's directly related to racism and thus directly related to the problem being explored or maybe ignored here.

The OP:
tell us again that the democrats aren't the ones creating the crime and murder mayhem in the cities they control.... [quote}
If murder with guns isn't implied by 2A, then I've led his thread off-topic?

Thats a dumb idea. Hope it doesn't pass.
YOU hope it doesn't pass!! *I* live in Maryland!!!

They won't even arrest the murderous squeegee kids who make it impossible for whites even to drive through Baltimore.

This is the opportunity I've wanted, to ask what that is stuffed in Kamala's mouth?

I think it's directly related to racism and thus directly related to the problem being explored or maybe ignored here.
Cry cry cry. It's all you do. You wanna know what's in her mouth? Ask her.

Gotta watch out for the murderous squeegee kids. The MSK is no joke.
I suspect you are referring to the spray bottles ----

No, it's a huge problem with violence and we are not getting much sympathy from other states and cities that think it's funny, but wow, it isn't. I've been in many squeegee attacks when I was commuting --- they mob the car, they are threatening. Of course, lately they have been killing people, but the city council says out loud that they will not arrest any of them! 100% black Baltimore officials, and now we even have a black governor, so presumably it will all get worse and worse.

I suspect you are referring to the spray bottles ----

No, it's a huge problem with violence and we are not getting much sympathy from other states and cities that think it's funny, but wow, it isn't. I've been in many squeegee attacks when I was commuting --- they mob the car, they are threatening. Of course, lately they have been killing people, but the city council says out loud that they will not arrest any of them! 100% black Baltimore officials, and now we even have a black governor, so presumably it will all get worse and worse.
It obviously calls for the acknowledgement of the race problem and ending denial of the socially responsible solutions. Ask me sometime.

Forum List

Back