Pillow Guy says his company had to borrow 10 Million Dollars due to election fraud claims he pushed

One of the good things about going full streaming is that you don't get a lot of commercials. I've kind of forgotten about him. I guess the pillow buying public has too.

The Bit-Coin scammer donated millions in dirty money to democrat campaigns and we haven't heard a thing since he was arrested. Banks related to bit coins are failing one by one but lefties worry about the Pillow guy's finances. WTF?

The Bit-Coin scammer donated millions in dirty money to democrat campaigns and we haven't heard a thing since he was arrested. Banks related to bit coins are failing one by one but lefties worry about the Pillow guy's finances. WTF?

No one is worried. They are chuckling.

A lesson that when you support throwing out most of America’s vote because you don’t like the result you lose customers. Shit stinks is another well known lesson. And finally never go against a Sicilian.

There is a good chance that those donations have either been returned, or will be, in the event they face further scrutiny in a class action lawsuit looking for clawback.

Dims hate real Americans who run their own business and make their products in the US.

I thought the vaccine was fake? You are giving Trump credit for a fake virus?
Sounds like you listened to too much dembots in 2020

Guess who undermined public confidence in vaccines?​

Sorry, you are a dembot cultist

He has only himself to blame.

Yep. According to what he said in the OP's article, he gets money, but keeps sinking it back into his favorite conspiracy theories on election fraud.

Lindell has also been burning through his cash. In March, he told Insider he was spending "at least $1 million a month" to build social media apps like his Facebook-like platform, Frank Social.

Lindell told Insider on Wednesday night that his "burn rate" is currently still at "a million a month," though part of this now goes to funding his newly formed "Election Crime Bureau." The bureau consists of 40 staff members who he says are working hard to uncover more information about the 2020 election.

When asked if he's finally run out of money, Lindell said he's "still earning money" but is spending the majority of any profit he reaps on attempts to try to prove the 2020 election was rigged.

You would think that a good businessman would finally figure out when they were wasting money on Quixote like quests and stop throwing good money after bad.

Sounds like you listened to too much dembots in 2020

Guess who undermined public confidence in vaccines?​

Sorry, you are a dembot cultist

I've never bought into the vaccine. You continue to push them if you want.

I really hope that Lindell does not relapse into addiction, I wouldn't wish that on anyone, not even him. I just wonder how far down the rabbit hole this guy goes before he just breaks and looks like Scarface sitting at his desk with a pile of cocaine in front of him.

If this were the bunker in Berlin, 1945, Lindell would still be talking about ultimate victory and wonder weapons.

You would think that after a couple of months of burning through almost 1 MILLION per month (his claim in the OP's link), he would figure out that he's pursuing a lost cause.

In Lindell's case, it's more like "refuse to wake up, end up in the poorhouse".
He's more likely stuffing it into his pillows and then shipping the whole lot off to foreign shores.

Forum List

Back