Piglosi Says $600 is "Worthless" to the Unemployed

Min 4:00. Their time is almost up. I'm sure of it

Leftists are evil they WANT peoples to suffer, they ENJOY watching peoples suffering. They are HOPING that ALL that crowd who now have ZERO thanks to the INSANE Lockdown, they are HOPING they just kill themselves as they can just be automatically replaced by more of their Third World Shit Holers.

Fascist Sociopath Whore Poolousy said:
"We don’t have shared values. That’s just the way it is."

That is the first bit of truth I have ever heard that hag say. Of course democrooks have no real values. Their agenda is to acquire power and self aggrandizement at the expense of the people. They're traitors to the country who endeavor to subvert our sovereignty in favor of a collectivist global government. The lot of them should be put on trial and sent to GITMO.

Why are the REPUBLICANS pushing to drop the money to just $100 OP?

When are you going to be HONEST for a change?

So SS retired people can live on $1,000 a month but the unemployed can't live on $1,200 a month?
$1200?

TRY $2400 on top of the state benefit. $600 a week is a shit ton of money for someone who made $400 a week before the democrook media hysteria over a fuckin cold shut the country down. My buddy made over $800 a week before the bullshit, with a $400 maximum state benefit, and an additional $600 he was hoping they would never open the country up again. He's pissed now because he can't even go back to work.

Why are the REPUBLICANS pushing to drop the money to just $100 OP?

When are you going to be HONEST for a change?

So SS retired people can live on $1,000 a month but the unemployed can't live on $1,200 a month?
$1200?

TRY $2400 on top of the state benefit. $600 a week is a shit ton of money for someone who made $400 a week before the democrook media hysteria over a fuckin cold shut the country down. My buddy made over $800 a week before the bullshit, with a $400 maximum state benefit, and an additional $600 he was hoping they would never open the country up again. He's pissed now because he can't even go back to work.

Yeah I know $400x 4 = $1200 they where already making more then retired folks.

Bubonic Plague reset the world economy the way it cries out for a reset.

Resistance should be futile!

I'm in line to volunteer....right behind you. I got your back.....so don't even try to turn back and run.

Everytime

Leftists are evil they WANT peoples to suffer, they ENJOY watching peoples suffering. They are HOPING that ALL that crowd who now have ZERO thanks to the INSANE Lockdown, they are HOPING they just kill themselves as they can just be automatically replaced by more of their Third World Shit Holers.

The Republicans gave in to their demands, but the Democrats dropped them and demanded more. They THINK they're ahead in public opinion so they feel emboldened and arrogant

Would she rather it be zero dollars?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
She would climb over the corpses of half the country to rule over the other half. This is not some rational person we're talking about, this is a criminally insane sociopath hag with a serious lust for power doing the best she can to bankrupt the nation.

I hate that scarecrow witch.

1596239748378.png

Forum List

Back