Pictures of Military Life

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
slide_406554_5082188_free.jpg

Of all the images, this is one every single person who ever served can relate to.

More @ Captivating Photos Give A Glimpse Into The Lives Of Military Personnel

Ya everyone should join the military so your friends and comrades can salute your blasted apart corpse.

Military-Caskets.jpg

Patriotism rocks!

• Morbid Images may be Linked, not posted, when appropriate. A Clear Warning Sign Must precede the Link. "Warning Graphic Image" Or "Warning Morbid Image"

The US military's a great place for advancement

• Morbid Images may be Linked, not posted, when appropriate. A Clear Warning Sign Must precede the Link. "Warning Graphic Image" Or "Warning Morbid Image"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya everyone should join the military so your friends and comrades can salute your blasted apart corpse.

Military-Caskets.jpg

Patriotism rocks!

Some people just make that one post that will define them for every post after. You, delta, just did.

Where else but the military do you learn a trade, albeit that trade is janitor..it's a civilian trade you can use when you get out...

Where else but the military do you learn a trade, albeit that trade is janitor..it's a civilian trade you can use when you get out...
My son went into the army a confused grunge type, came out a man, and just retired from the VA at 40.

Of course, he doesn't get shit for 25 years, but, his granny left him some oil, and he is set.

Set to go grunge again, if that is what suits him!!!

My son went into the army a confused grunge type, came out a man, and just retired from the VA at 40.

Of course, he doesn't get shit for 25 years, but, his granny left him some oil, and he is set.

I grunged back out, about 15 years after I got out......Shiiiiiiiiiit,,, I had football coaches that were meaner than the drills, and had harder work outs before I hit the Army at 21, it was a breeze.....I can't say that now....

I grunged back out, about 15 years after I got out......Shiiiiiiiiiit,,, I had football coaches that were meaner than the drills, and had harder work outs before I hit the Army at 21, it was a breeze.....I can't say that now....
Must have been a different army from '67 when I hit draft age.

I couldn't do it, I don't let people yell at me, and I need 2 hours of sipping coffee before I am human.

They would have just shot me in boot camp.

Must have been a different army from '67 when I hit draft age.

I couldn't do it, I don't let people yell at me, and I need 2 hours of sipping coffee before I am human.

They would have just shot me in boot camp.
I was so used to the yelling I learned to ignore it...plus, if you do as they say when they say, less trouble.....

All you needed to do to get through boot camp was don't volunteer for anything and keep a low profile.

All you needed to do to get through boot camp was don't volunteer for anything and keep a low profile.
There is no low profile when you are 6'5".

EVERY person I personally knew that was killed in Vietnam was at least 6"2".

In 1966, a guy I knew came back, he was a Marine.

He told me two things I never forgot, 1) we were not there to win, and 2) they shoot the tall guys first.

True story.

Military-Caskets.jpg

Patriotism rocks!

I used to think you were, simply, a prick.

Now I see that you are, indeed, a useless piece of shit.

Welcome to IggyLand
:fu:

Military-Caskets.jpg

Patriotism rocks!

Some people just make that one post that will define them for every post after. You, delta, just did.
Its not the first post like this,he lobs looser posts like this often,and yes its an ass hole way to be.

Forum List

Back